00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hey! I'm here waving a knife at you because we need your help! Our goal is for NG to be ad-free for everyone and we can't do it without you!

Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!

Pizza Hut's "special instructions"

13,503 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

As some of you might already know, Pizza Hut has the option to order online. When confirming your order, you are given the option to enter "special instructions" for your pizza. One day me and some friends decided to see exactly how far Pizza Hut would take these instructions. We told the pizza man must knock on the door three times, then knock on the window twice, and when asked for a password answer "Taco". To our surprise the delivery man did the knock perfectly, and when we asked for the password he immediately said taco without any hesitation. We also left instructions for the pepperoni to be shaped in the batman logo, which was happily (though poorly) obliged.

We decided to try it again another weekend, this time telling the pizza man to pick up a note on the door and await farther instructions. The note was written in code, with a key at the bottom. However, the bewildered pizza man was able to solve the puzzle (and several others) and delivered the pizza, again, with no questioned asked.

At least at my local pizza hut, the delivery people are your slaves. I encourage you to try this and abuse the "special instructions" option

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:18:32

I hope you at least give them a generous tip.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

:3

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:18:34

That sounds freakin awesome. I, however, plan to actually eat pizza, not fake cheese on cardboard.

"Well shit, Daniel, I just left!"

LOL? LOL LOL LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:19:00

Haha, amazing. I love how they tried to make the pepperoni to be shaped like Batman.

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:20:32

Why would you do that? Surely it'll be cold by the time they've done your "hilarious" code solving game.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:24:03

I'd be so frightened to do that. After seeing so many videos of employees of fast food and pizza restaurants abusing the food they serve, I'll never piss off a delivery man again. Here's to hoping you didn't have a bloody loogie as an extra topping.

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:30:12

This easily made my day. I've never ordered online, but I have to try it now. I'm sure you could get them to do anything for a nice tip. When I order I'm going to make them knock in time to Freddie Mercury's voice in "Bohemian Rhapsody* and I'll knock back with the background voices.

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:30:43

At 12/23/09 04:24 PM, STEM wrote: I'd be so frightened to do that. After seeing so many videos of employees of fast food and pizza restaurants abusing the food they serve, I'll never piss off a delivery man again. Here's to hoping you didn't have a bloody loogie as an extra topping.

We tipped them well. Besides, if you had a shitty job like that wouldn't you enjoy a fun exciting delivery full of puzzles and adventure?

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:32:40

I'd make them come to my door dressed as a wizard. They would only be allowed to speak in riddles while they were telling me how much money I owed them.

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:35:32

I would love to see some batman shaped pepperonis, pics please :D

EXTERMINATE!!!

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:40:45

At 12/23/09 04:20 PM, TheMaster wrote: Why would you do that? Surely it'll be cold by the time they've done your "hilarious" code solving game.

Cold food is a risk you have to take when you're making an ass out of the delivery boy.

And it's not that hard to put it in the microwave for 2 minutes anyway.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:42:58

I saw on the internet once that they instructed them to cut the pizza into isosceles triangles and they did it lol! If I ever use Pizza Hut online I will definitely exploit it to my best ability.

+1 Post plx [Dr. Pepper Crew] [Mushroom Dick]

BBS Signature

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:43:03

Good God, I need to do that ASAP!!!! I'll leave the most ridiculous instructions ever!

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:45:33

You get your Pizza Guys to do all of these backflips n' crap, and I couldn't even get mine to deliver normally in my ghetto apartments!

Stupid San Bernardino

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:45:33

I work as a delivery driver for a pizza place, and I can say I would un-doubtingly do that. Its always great to get fun customers, especially on a really slow day. The code deciphering one might be a pain in the ass if I had another order waiting in the car or had to get back to the store soon, if not then I would love it.
Although I don't think anyone at my store would try to make the bat symbol, unless we wer'e completely dead and you were the only order, we might.

I wish I had customers like you around here.

Response to Pizza Hut's "special instructions" 2009-12-23 16:46:24

I'll include in the instructions to eat with me because I'm so lonely.......

then I'll put in the intrusctions that the pizza guy ahs to pay for half the piza for eating it

thanks for the sig Phobotech

BBS Signature