00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Do you love drawing concept art?

705 Views | 4 Replies

Do you love drawing concept art? 2009-12-23 01:21:41

If you wish to take up a project please leave a message here, if you are not satisfied with the choice I can describe more characters to be drawn. If and when you finish a project you can send me a private message. Thanks for taking the time to work on a project if you happen to choose one.

I have some characters in mind which I would love to be drawn. Some are from my D&D campaign I ran and some are from a fighting game I would love to have created one day. If anyone is interesting in drawing some characters please let me know.

The first character is The Ice King, Frozen Bane
His armor/clothes consist of blue hues, whites and silvers. He walks around in full plate armor, has a cape, wears a helmet, either uses sword and shield or two handed sword when he fights. Each breath he takes emits cold air steam, he has a frost aura which chills those around him. He has chain mail under the plates of his full plate, his armor also has broken pieces of his defeated foes weapons gouged deep into it, such as spears, arrows, axes, swords, daggers, mace, etc...

Response to Do you love drawing concept art? 2009-12-23 01:25:01

I don't mean to double post, but how do I save this topic so I can get back to it in the future? Thanks in advance.

Response to Do you love drawing concept art? 2009-12-23 01:27:54

At 12/23/09 01:25 AM, Slit518 wrote: I don't mean to double post, but how do I save this topic so I can get back to it in the future? Thanks in advance.

You didn't put any pic. You should read the rules. This thread will be locked.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Do you love drawing concept art? 2009-12-23 01:33:44

At 12/23/09 01:27 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:
At 12/23/09 01:25 AM, Slit518 wrote: I don't mean to double post, but how do I save this topic so I can get back to it in the future? Thanks in advance.

Post a pic of something I want people to draw? Interesting. So where do I go to request art to be drawn then?

Response to Do you love drawing concept art? 2009-12-23 02:03:42

At 12/23/09 01:27 AM, Fifty-50 wrote:

Here, the in Art Request thread.

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature