00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Our goal is for Newgrounds to be ad free for everyone! Become a Supporter today and help make this dream a reality!

Wacom Sock'em Robots (12)

18,261 Views | 85 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:16:10


We're on an Art Portal streak this week, with the next Wacom tablet going to Sabtastic!

Having joined Newgrounds just a few months ago, Sabtastic has already become a well-known Art Portal regular and is now even dabbling in Flash! I always hoped the Art Portal could be a gateway drug...

Sabs has been drawing with an old malfunctioning tablet so this should get her back in the fast lane.

Be sure to check out the rest of her art! I still enjoy her take on Alien Hominid.

In case you somehow didn't notice, we launched the winter layout today! It might be more blue than you're used to but it came out pretty awesome. The art is by JohnnyUtah and you can see a standalone pic here.

Glaiel has just launched the new game of the week, Tetraform! Since CCB went up late last week, I probably won't front page this until Friday.

There are only two weeks left in this decade but we aren't done yet; we have a multi-stage launch happening over the coming weeks! Fingers crossed.

Wacom Sock'em Robots (12)


Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:16:30


Grats Sabtastic!


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:17:28


kewl stuff


"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me

Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:17:28


At 12/16/09 06:16 PM, TomFulp wrote: There are only two weeks left in this decade but we aren't done yet; we have a multi-stage launch happening over the coming weeks! Fingers crossed.

OMG i'm intruiged.

also, congrats Sabtastic!


Wakka wakka

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:18:12


Congrats Sab!

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:21:10


Congrats to Sabtastic! Awesome new layout, and I hope the new features come out really soon.


$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:21:17


btw tom, your newspost lacks news of the new awesome skin :)


Wakka wakka

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:21:56


Tom, I LOVE the Winter layout! The more blue I see on this site, the happier I become! As for this multi-stage launch, sounds exciting. I can't wait to hear more about this!

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:22:00


TBH I like the blue and b;ack layouts more than I do the typical Orange, Yellow, and black.

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:22:05


At 12/16/09 06:21 PM, Rucklo wrote: btw tom, your newspost lacks news of the new awesome skin :)
At 12/16/09 06:16 PM, TomFulp wrote: In case you somehow didn't notice, we launched the winter layout today! It might be more blue than your used to but it came out pretty awesome. The art is by JohnnyUtah and you can see a standalone pic here.

What.


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:23:14


At 12/16/09 06:22 PM, STEM wrote:
At 12/16/09 06:21 PM, Rucklo wrote: btw tom, your newspost lacks news of the new awesome skin :)
At 12/16/09 06:16 PM, TomFulp wrote: In case you somehow didn't notice, we launched the winter layout today! It might be more blue than your used to but it came out pretty awesome. The art is by JohnnyUtah and you can see a standalone pic here.
What.

what the hell, i read the newspost twice and managed to miss that part both reads :O


Wakka wakka

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:23:39


At 12/16/09 06:23 PM, Rucklo wrote: what the hell, i read the newspost twice and managed to miss that part both reads :O

epic
fail


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:23:45


I'm just diggen these puns Tom.

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:24:55


At 12/16/09 06:23 PM, STEM wrote:
At 12/16/09 06:23 PM, Rucklo wrote: what the hell, i read the newspost twice and managed to miss that part both reads :O
epic
fail

i'll get my revenge, mark my words. you better do it, cause if i read this back i'll probably miss the part where i say i'll get my revenge :p


Wakka wakka

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:27:48


At 12/16/09 06:16 PM, TomFulp wrote: We're on an Art Portal streak this week, with the next Wacom tablet going to Sabtastic!

Congrats to Sabtastic! She is a good artist and I love her Alien Hominid drawing too.

Having joined Newgrounds just a few months ago, Sabtastic has already become a well-known Art Portal regular and is now even dabbling in Flash! I always hoped the Art Portal could be a gateway drug...

The whole fucking site is a gateways drug, Tom :)

In case you somehow didn't notice, we launched the winter layout today! It might be more blue than your used to but it came out pretty awesome. The art is by JohnnyUtah and you can see a standalone pic here.

The new layout looks pretty cool, yes a bit bluer that I thought it would be but it's still great. The banner looks pretty clean and it's quite good, I hope this lasts for some time :D

There are only two weeks left in this decade but we aren't done yet; we have a multi-stage launch happening over the coming weeks! Fingers crossed.

Good luck with that!

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:28:00


At 12/16/09 06:24 PM, Rucklo wrote: i'll get my revenge, mark my words. you better do it, cause if i read this back i'll probably miss the part where i say i'll get my revenge :p

I'll attack first
Hey, looks like you got something on your FACE

Wacom Sock'em Robots (12)


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:28:36


cool good job sab

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:28:40


YEEEE!!! THANKS TOM!! <3
I'll definitely put it to good use!! :D

Thanks to everyone else who might be responsible, too! It won't go to waste, I promise! :3

*continues on to thank the academy, her mom, etc*

Wacom Sock'em Robots (12)


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:30:36


At 12/16/09 06:16 PM, TomFulp wrote: We're on an Art Portal streak this week, with the next Wacom tablet going to Sabtastic!

Go, Sabtastic!!

In case you somehow didn't notice, we launched the winter layout today! It might be more blue than your used to but it came out pretty awesome. The art is by JohnnyUtah and you can see a standalone pic here.

Too bright!!! Needs some darker colors

Glaiel has just launched the new game of the week, Tetraform! Since CCB went up late last week, I probably won't front page this until Friday.

And a longer wait for the Game of the Moment Archive


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:31:16


Poor Bitey. :(

It could not have heppended to a nicer guy.

[New Servers on the Way!] [Twitter] [My Site] [My NGLog]

Click on the image!

Sig by bangyouredead

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:32:18


@STEM & Rucklo: Remember that Tom can edit his posts. Maybe he's done that, but just didn't mention it.

I'm also digging the winter layout, it looks better than the one last year actually. More snow and such.

Looking forward to all the updates! =D

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:33:38


At 12/16/09 06:32 PM, Mich wrote: @STEM & Rucklo: Remember that Tom can edit his posts. Maybe he's done that, but just didn't mention it.

I entered this thread the very second he posted it, since I actually spend a good 12 hours a day refreshing the news forum constantly to get that FIRST. He def didn't edit the layout part in :P


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:33:48


At 12/16/09 06:28 PM, STEM wrote: Hey, looks like you got something on your FACE

what the hell... NO U HAEV! >:(

Wacom Sock'em Robots (12)


Wakka wakka

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:34:37


Great! Good job Sabtastic.


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:34:53


At 12/16/09 06:33 PM, Rucklo wrote:
At 12/16/09 06:28 PM, STEM wrote: Hey, looks like you got something on your FACE
what the hell... NO U HAEV! >:(

The hell are you punching JAMOKE for with your NEWS POST SPAM!


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:36:52


Oh noes! A multi stage launch? What could that mean? Also congrats Sebtastic!


BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:37:31


At 12/16/09 06:33 PM, STEM wrote:
At 12/16/09 06:32 PM, Mich wrote: @STEM & Rucklo: Remember that Tom can edit his posts. Maybe he's done that, but just didn't mention it.
I entered this thread the very second he posted it, since I actually spend a good 12 hours a day refreshing the news forum constantly to get that FIRST. He def didn't edit the layout part in :P

he sure didn't, i just managed to completley miss the part where he mentioned it - twice.

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THE LAYOUT IS SO BRIGHT THAT IT MADE ME TEMPORARILY BLIND FOR THAT PART????? :3
srsly, i love the layout though, probably the best one since the redesign was launched IMHO. the previous winter-theme somehow felt alot brighter than thisone does.


Wakka wakka

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:37:45


Congrats Sabs

it's about time peepee weiners are implemented

Look at my art!

BBS Signature

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:38:00


At 12/16/09 06:33 PM, STEM wrote: I entered this thread the very second he posted it, since I actually spend a good 12 hours a day refreshing the news forum constantly to get that FIRST. He def didn't edit the layout part in :P

Then Rucklo loses.
Sowwy Ruckles.

Also, I can grammar nazi Tom! =D

At 12/16/09 06:16 PM, TomFulp wrote: In case you somehow didn't notice, we launched the winter layout today! It might be more blue than your used to but it came out pretty awesome. The art is by JohnnyUtah and you can see a standalone pic here.

...

It might be more blue than your used to

...

than your used to

Looks like someone's a bit tired. ;)

Response to Wacom Sock'em Robots (12) 2009-12-16 18:43:56


Congratulations substastic!
I think you tottaly deserved it!