00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

672,702 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-27 11:51:30

Oh my God, it might be because I've been playing Battlefield a lot, but the multiplayer on MW3 is just awful. I generally dislike everything I've experienced so far. It's just an orgy of stupid Killstreaks and high level players that have all these amazing weapons.

I know I sound like a fanboy but I've always liked the online on Cod games, I really enjoyed MW2's, this is just retarded. It really just feels like a bunch of idiots running around and shooting each other. You die, you're alive straight away, you die again, there seems to be no point in it whatsoever.

Anyway, enough of a rant before I start a flame war, I just feel quite strongly about this, and I'm not saying this is how it is it's just my opinion, I understand why people might like it but I'd much rather stick with Battlefield.

Anyway, I should probably get back to the campaign.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-27 16:26:39

At 1/27/12 11:51 AM, Snuff wrote: Oh my God, it might be because I've been playing Battlefield a lot, but the multiplayer on MW3 is just awful. I generally dislike everything I've experienced so far. It's just an orgy of stupid Killstreaks and high level players that have all these amazing weapons.

But you unlock one of the best guns at level 6.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-27 19:35:14

Some fuckin' freezing rain cancelled my mail so I still don't have Alpha Protocol or Dead Space. Ordered those a week ago... I guess I'll be playing Gears 3 then.

+20G for getting to 12 waves on each Fenix Rising map in Beast.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 09:09:21

Finished the MW3 Campaign and by God I loved it. They never disappoint me, it was all quite sad though.

Anyway, now I'm starting my Veteran playthrough, though I doubt I'll get too far, just doing a couple of them until I need to go to work. I don't like saying that, it makes me feel like I can be lazy less :(

Diamond in the Rough - 10G
Who Dares Wins - 40G
This Is My Boomstick - 20G

50,335G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 09:23:23

Slowly getting some GS through Street Fighter 4 and is damn hard. I seriously need a fight stick or fight pad cause im getting sick of playing Street Fighter on a normal Xbox controller.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 10:09:58

At 1/28/12 09:09 AM, Snuff wrote: Finished the MW3 Campaign and by God I loved it. They never disappoint me, it was all quite sad though.

I couldn't stop laughing when Soap died, it all felt a bit forced, even more so than Dom in Gears 3, which I found to be considerably sadder since Dom wasn't 2-Dimensional like all modern FPS characters.

Playing Mad World during it was fucking lame though.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 10:20:50

At 1/28/12 10:09 AM, Oliver wrote: I couldn't stop laughing when Soap died, it all felt a bit forced, even more so than Dom in Gears 3, which I found to be considerably sadder since Dom wasn't 2-Dimensional like all modern FPS characters.

When Soap died it wasn't exactly sad, I mean, he was just some guy with a dodgy haircut. Dom's was a little more surprising, but not really that sad. I prefer the sudden deaths, like the one armed woman from Reach, who's name I can't remember.

Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 11:04:46

I haven't played Gears 3 yet :|

The Big Apple - 25G
What Goes Up... - 20G
For Whom the Shell Tolls - 20G
Out of the Frying Pan... - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 11:06:37

At 1/28/12 11:04 AM, Snuff wrote: I haven't played Gears 3 yet :|

Ouch.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 11:19:46

At 1/28/12 11:10 AM, Tramps wrote: Neither have I :|

Double Ouch?

If anyone has RAGE and wants to give it a go sometime - HIT ME UP YO.

I actually have it, so yeah that could work. Also, are we obliged to type the name of a game, film or musical artist the way they spell it or should we just spell it as intended? Example, RAGE is Rage, another being KoRn is Korn. I get unduly irritated by this shit.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 11:46:31

At 1/28/12 11:42 AM, Tramps wrote: I usually don't care but everytime I looked for the game online, it was always capitalised so I decided to put it like that. I'M SORRY.

Hey man, I'm not having a go at you, I'm irritated at The Man. Look, come over her with little Greg.

I named him Greg :3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 12:31:12

I haven't played Gears 3 in over a month.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 12:57:14

More cleaning up random achievements on Halo Anniversary but I'm starting to get bored of it. Least I'll be getting all my other retail games back tomorrow.

Beachhead - 10G
Tsanta -50G
Grenadier - 25G
Breaking Quarantine - 25G
This One's for Jenkins - 10G
Popcorn.gif - 25G
Tying Up Loose Ends - 10G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 12:59:10

I haven't played Gears 3 in 12 hours and I'm about to play it now.

Last night I beat the campaign in co-op on Hardcore. +100G

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 16:27:42

People seem to get unending joy out of the fact that my gamertag is JuicyRumpSteak to the point of which I get friend requests for it.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 21:39:56

At 1/28/12 08:28 PM, Aci6 wrote: Played around with Skyrim for a bit and moved on to WET for a change of pace. I actually didn't do too bad on terms of achievements from them. Close to completing Skyrim now.

WET's final level is a QTE. Seriously.

It's like they ran out of development time about 1/10 too early.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-28 22:33:30

Oops, accidently stayed up until 3.30am completing MW3 on Veteran. I know it's not that late but I need to sort out my sleeping pattern and this wont help.

Although I did get a nice sum of Gamerscore.

Payback - 25G
City of Lights - 25G
The Darkest Hour - 25G
Nein - 20G
This is the End - 25G
The Best of the Best - 100G

I think I'll go through and get the intel now, I've only gotten about 8 from two full playthroughs. And I'll clear up any misc ones I've got left and that should get me another 115G I think, which should leave me on around 700G from this.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 09:44:33

Finished Rage and boy what a shitty ending, honestly, that was quicker and more disappointing than the... (arbitrary sex joke). In all honesty, I get kinda pissed when I get these crappy endings, maybe not just the ending but the mission or fight or whatever before it. The ending of the first Bioshock nearly tainted my memory of an otherwise sublime game. Do developers just not care or something?

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 10:52:52

I also get really pissed off with crappy endings. Like the worst I have every experienced in Homefront. Seriously, the shittiest campaign I've ever spent 3 and a half hours finishing, and then for the ending to be my squad getting blown up on a bridge and I don't even find out if those idiots are dead or alive. I hope they all died because God knows they must want to be dead after starring in such a pile of wank.

Although, now you mention Bioshock I kind of want to play it again. I played it once and didn't find much enjoyment out of it, but I reckon I could give it another go, and probably finish the story this time around.

In gamerscore news, I'm just over halfway done with the Intel on Modern Warfare 3 and I've gotten all the achievements I can either possibly get or be bothered to get on my own. Just Spec Ops Missions and Survival now. I would go for the 1 Star on each Spec Ops Mission thing but that'd take fucking ages. Probably only 2 acheivements left that I'll get and I'll send it back with around 780G. Not bad for 2 and a half days work.

Brag Rags - 10G
I Live - 10G
Jack the Ripper - 20G
Serrated Edge - 20G
Get Rich or Die Trying - 25G
Strike! - 20G
Flight Attendant - 20G
Informant - 20G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 11:48:12

At 1/28/12 11:04 AM, Snuff wrote:

I haven't played Gears 3 yet

You think your behind, i haven't even played the second yet.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 12:27:19

I was just sayin' because Oliver ruined yet another game for everyone in this thread that hasn't played it.

though he loves himself for doing that

But yeah, all the Intel is cleared up and I have no more achievements I can be bothered to get on my own because the time they'll take isn't really worth it.

Guess I'll send this back and get something else by Wednesday, updated my Lovefilm rental list so idc what it is.

Scout Leader - 35G

Modern Warfare 3 - 760/1000G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 12:40:33

Oliver will never admit it, but he knew exactly what he was doing.

One day Oliver, you will pay for your misdeeds. It will be sudden and unexpected.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 13:16:54

Why what did I do?

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 13:24:03

C'mon guys, Dom was the most obvious death of the decade. If you didn't see that coming then you clearly aren't a fan and really shouldn't give a fuck in the first place. Soap really was more unexpected, even if it was more forced.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 14:17:08

Did a lot in Saints Row 3 this week. Nice little game, had plenty of fun with it and I didn't think it was "too" wacky. Though Prof. Genki was weird. I might do the Saints Book, but I don't think I'll get around to the challenges there are a lot.

Getting the Goods - 10G
Bo-Duke-En - 10G
Your Backseat Smells Funny - 20G
Porkchop Sandwiches - 20G
Fence Killa 2011 - 20G
Double Dose of Pimping - 20G
Tank You Very Much - 20G
Have A Reality Climax - 20G
And Boom Goes the Dynamite - 20G
Tune In, Drop Off - 20G
Ouch. - 20G
Mourning Stars - 25G
Hack the Planet - 25G
You're the Best... - 25G
Flash the Pan - 10G
Hanging With Mr. Pierce - 25G
Bright Lights, Big City - 80G
Life of the Party - 20G
Cowboy Up - 10G
The American Dream - 10G

Total: 430G

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 15:36:04

Tried to get some achievements on Battlefield but for some reason I'm getting some retarded lag issues, but I imagine they'll be sorted by tomorrow. Not sure what to do now though.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 16:16:38

At 1/29/12 01:24 PM, Jackho wrote: C'mon guys, Dom was the most obvious death of the decade. If you didn't see that coming then you clearly aren't a fan and really shouldn't give a fuck in the first place. Soap really was more unexpected, even if it was more forced.

Just because you know it's coming doesn't mean it's any less moving.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 19:20:01

At 1/29/12 07:06 PM, Tramps wrote: Unless Dean holds off on the update til' later in the day, my increase won't be that big :(

Mine will be B)

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 19:31:42

So I haven't been playing Borderlands and AC: Revelations like I said I was going to, but I've been messing about on BF3 instead, got some achievements for unlocking all co-op weapons and beating the co-op campaign on Hard and stuff. I will eventually pull myself away from Gears 3 and Rock Band 3 to play the first 2 games I mentioned though D:

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-29 22:43:16

At 1/29/12 10:36 PM, Aci6 wrote: RAGE's ending was pretty hopeless, it ruined an otherwise awesome game. Which makes me think. It had huge potential going for it and while it was good it failed to deliver what could have been a great story.

I really liked the world of Rage and I want another one, but there are so many things wrong with it. I think Rage was an overall shit game, but I did enjoy some of it a lot.

Tomorrow I have to wake up at 6am to go into school for a 2 hour exam. Then I get the rest of the week off. Should be getting Dead Space and Alpha Protocol tomorrow too.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature