00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0

672,710 Views | 14,988 Replies

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-18 21:34:44

From Gears of War 3:

Survive all 50 waves of Horde - 10G
Survive all 50 waves of Horde on a Fenix Rising Map - 25G

Took us approximately 5 hours.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-18 21:55:25

At 1/18/12 09:34 PM, Makeshift wrote: From Gears of War 3:

Five? The actual fuck?! That seems slightly excessive.

Gamertag: JuicyRumpSteak

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-18 22:59:26

At 1/18/12 09:55 PM, Rude-Awakening wrote:
At 1/18/12 09:34 PM, Makeshift wrote: From Gears of War 3:

Five? The actual fuck?! That seems slightly excessive.

I thought so... there was a small break for dinner, but we started around 4:30 and ended at 9:30. We had the mutator where you have to active reload or your gun jams, but that wouldn't have slowed us down too much.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-19 06:58:59

Just got myself Driver: San Fransisco and i have to say i am enjoying it so far. It seems way to easy though. Got 30g for doing 5 city missions, come on, thats way to easy. So i should be getting quite a bit of easy GS from that. Also going to be continueing ME1 and FF13 at some stage as well.

I am lovin' me some Retro Haze .

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-19 14:40:18

Continuing with Halo and hopefully I'll be getting all my other games back soon as well. I wish I could play more but suddenly jumping into full time work takes up most of my day, made even worse by the fact that the journey to work is an hour each way. And when I get home in the evening I'm too tired to spend much time gaming.

Heavy Reading - 25G
343 Guilty Spark - 25G
Skulls Taken! - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-19 14:53:52

At 1/19/12 06:58 AM, twistex wrote: Just got myself Driver: San Fransisco

I enjoyed that game a lot. It was a bit strange and I didn't really get why Tanner looked a fuckload different to how he did in Driv3r, same with Jericho. And I'm not to sure how he survived getting shot in the back at the end of Driv3r either.

Still, it was a great game and they ever play an Explosions in the Sky song at the end.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-19 16:58:21

At 1/18/12 10:59 PM, Makeshift wrote: I thought so... there was a small break for dinner, but we started around 4:30 and ended at 9:30. We had the mutator where you have to active reload or your gun jams, but that wouldn't have slowed us down too much.

No I don't think it would've... I'm just remembering when I did it, took us around 2 hours, but then we didn't have any mutators since it was the first week and there wasn't any breaks. The longest I've spent in one game trying to do something like this was around five hours again on Moon trying to the easter egg, which was less of a grind and more utterly frustrating.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-19 20:26:16

Spent the day playing Battlefield 3, wasn't really feeling Assassin's Creed. I think I'll probably try out the online tomorrow whenever I wake up, though apparently I had more to do this weekend than I thought I did, oh well, I'm sure I'll get some time.

Hopefully my gaming computer will be here by next week, because that gives me an excuse to move all my shit into my room and get my mum to sort out the internet. I'm sick of people waltzing on into the garage and working out and playing their music loudly and throwing around my Rock Band kit and generally being cunts even though nobody here cares I wanted to rant.

Anyway, I think I'll have a few more games on Battlefield, I'm not doing too bad at the moment.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 05:25:43

Grinding the last achievement on Angry Birds is going to take absolutely forever. I've gotten 3 stars on pretty much 4/5 of the levels in the game and only just unlocked the 50,000 blocks achievement so I'm going to have finished those last levels way before reaching 250,000 blocks. On the plus side it's the sort of grinding that you can do while watching TV.

Block Smasher - 15G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 07:30:49

The multiplayer on Revelations is pretty fun. Got 90G so far and I've only done 3 games. I think the only one that's going to take a significant amount of time is getting to level 20, which shouldn't take very long anyway.

Mastering the Art - 30G
Achiever - 10G
There Is No I In Team - 20G
Tactician - 30G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 10:43:16

Okay I changed my mind, at the moment I really can't be bothered with Revelations multiplayer. I swear it's almost dead and it gets boring quickly, I never liked how they added multiplayer in Brotherhood anyway, it seemed to take away from the series some how.

Anyway, back onto Undercover again to try and finish it again, probably more Battlefield later.

Tools of the Templar - 10G
The Way I Like It - 20G
Make the Headlines - 30G
Love thy Tires - 15G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 13:45:42

20G - Giblet Storm
10G - Keepmaster
20G - Who Wants Pancakes?
20G - Master War Mage

Finished up Orcs Must Die! on the default difficulty. Definitely worth the money if anyone's looking for a fun "hoard mode" style game. It hits just the right level of challenge where you're constantly forced to face new challenges that make you rethink previous strategies without ever becoming impossible. I'll have to check out the Nighmare mode now. Apparently it's petty ball-bustingly hard. Even if there weren't more enemies coming at you the fact that you don't get breaks to beef up your defenses every couple of rounds is going to make it a beast to get through.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 14:26:00

At 1/20/12 07:30 AM, Snuff wrote: I think the only one that's going to take a significant amount of time is getting to level 20, which shouldn't take very long anyway.

The only thing about that which will take a long time is the fact the match making system goes to shit when you search with a party of 2 or more people.

I'm on level 13/14 at the moment. Gonna go for the level 20 achievement because it's not exactly that difficult. Might as well since it's the only multiplayer achievement i've got left out of the original 1000.

Sig made by simon <3

360 Gamertag - Warshark NG

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 16:03:48

Well that's the Undercover singleplayer done with, for the most part. I only have the Completion achievement left for doing the rest of the events, and that's worth 100G, so seeing as I've only got about 26 events left I figured I might as well do it, clearing them up one by one at the moment.

It's a shame that there's a few multiplayer achievements, because I'm going to assume that the online is as dead as a corpse. If it weren't I might get the 1000G but oh well, I can settle with 865G.

Nickel and Dimes - 25G
2 Birds, 1 Stone - 25G
Hired Goons - 20G
Most Wanted - 100G
Gold Coast to Ocean - 15G
Retired - 40G
South Canyon Hwy - 15G
Tri-City Run - 15G
Pine Creek & Douglas - 15G
North River Expressway - 15G
Chase or be Chased - 20G

49,525G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 16:45:11

What cheap headsets would people recommend for 360?

Always used the official ones but my current one has just conked out. It's like the 4th or 5th one in the past 2-3 years...

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 17:09:00

Just get another. It's what I do, they're like £2 from Amazon or something, worth it even if they don't last that long. Plus they only break if you treat them like crap.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 19:44:01

At 1/20/12 05:09 PM, Snuff wrote: Just get another. It's what I do, they're like £2 from Amazon or something, worth it even if they don't last that long. Plus they only break if you treat them like crap.

I don't treat mine like crap. It's the crappy connector they use. If I so much as move it slightly it looses connection.

Did the Desmond sequences and finally got all the animus fragments. Just started sequence 7 now.

Yay for Assassin's Creed!

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-20 20:51:14

At 1/20/12 07:44 PM, warshark wrote:
I don't treat mine like crap. It's the crappy connector they use. If I so much as move it slightly it looses connection.

Not saying you were in particular I meant people in general. Also, you can get those big ass connector things that take up the bottom of the controller instead of that small circley thing. My friend gave me one that has it and it seems to work better than my other one with the small connector.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 06:06:32

At 1/20/12 08:51 PM, Snuff wrote: Not saying you were in particular I meant people in general.

Fair enough. <3

Also, you can get those big ass connector things that take up the bottom of the controller instead of that small circley thing. My friend gave me one that has it and it seems to work better than my other one with the small connector.

I always preferred the older headsets. These new official ones feel so flimsy.

Planning on probably finishing some more achievements on AC: Revelations today. Then i'm not sure where to go from there. Might start playing Rage or maybe Space Marine.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 07:17:02

Made up my mind that I'm going to try and finish off the achievements on Hell's Highway. I need to find the majority of the Recon Points and Killroys, do that thing where you play for each day for a week and a year etc. which I can apparently just mess about with the time settings on my Xbox for, and then play on the 17th of September which I really should have done last year because I was playing it in September anyway. Oh well.

Probably wont get any achievements today because I have to go out, fuck.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 11:49:24

Finished Assassin's Creed. Now I only need 2 achievements.

Collect all the books (Which is supposedly glitched at the moment and simply doesn't unlock)
Reach level 20. Currently level 13 and I will slowly go for this achievement. Slowly but surely.

Then after that i'll have the full original 1000. Not bothered about the dlc since it's all for multiplayer and so are the achievements.

960/1000 at the moment.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 18:10:03

At 1/21/12 11:49 AM, warshark wrote:
Collect all the books (Which is supposedly glitched at the moment and simply doesn't unlock)

Have you bought all the books from Cappadocia or whatever it's called? Also you need to do the Polo Book missions in case you didn't know. If you didn't I should warn you that the four or five books in Cappadocia cost like 500K or some shit.

Also, only got one achievements which I got by quickly going on Hell's Highway and getting a misc. one I missed, I'm not sure what I want to play at the moment to be honest.

Tons of Fun! - 10G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 20:03:20

Playing through Lego Harry Potter 1-4, haven't played a Lego game since Batman, and holy cow, the new graphic engine is really impressive. The opening trailer is terrible quality, but the game itself is really nice!

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 21:54:07

Played the Library level in Halo, got bored and turned it off. The big outside areas look amazing on Anniversary but the corridor levels are still boring as shit.

The Library - 25G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-21 23:00:19

Buying some games. Which ones should I get? I could afford all of them, but if any of them aren't too good, I wouldn't mind keeping my money. Don't care what you about it though, I'm getting Alpha Protocol for sure, it's $10.

Alpha Protocol
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Space

Anything I didn't list that would be cheap and good?

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-22 05:44:39

At 1/21/12 06:10 PM, Snuff wrote: Have you bought all the books from Cappadocia or whatever it's called? Also you need to do the Polo Book missions in case you didn't know. If you didn't I should warn you that the four or five books in Cappadocia cost like 500K or some shit.

Yeah i'm aware of that. I meant that there is an actual glitch where the achievement won't pop after collecting all of the books. Hence why I haven't even bothered going back to Cappadocia and checking the prices. I've done all the other missions and bought every other book, it's just the ones from Cappadocia that I haven't even looked at.

I was looking at a forum and quite a few people have reported it. Ubisoft are aware of it supposedly and are working on a patch for it. I'm just going to leave it for now and then come back to it. Maybe i'll just slowly work on multiplayer and get that level 20 achievement done.

Sig made by simon <3

PSN ID - xI_Warshark_Ix

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-22 07:12:10

75 G from Gears 3 for obtaining all the ribbons.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-22 09:16:39

Flight Control was the WP deal this week and I had to buy it because I played it during the Steam sales at Christmas and really loved it. The achievements are stupidly easy except the WP staple of one large grind which is the only one I'm still missing.

Flight Control - 175G

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-22 09:18:38

At 1/22/12 09:16 AM, sushi13 wrote: Flight Control was the WP deal this week and I had to buy it because I played it during the Steam sales at Christmas and really loved it. The achievements are stupidly easy except the WP staple of one large grind which is the only one I'm still missing.

Flight Control - 175G

How good are the windows phones? I'm due an upgrade soon and I might be persuaded to get one.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Gamerscore Leaderboard 2.0 2012-01-22 09:42:44

At 1/21/12 11:00 PM, Makeshift wrote: Alpha Protocol

Since you... insist. You'll hate yourself for it though. I completed the entire game, and hated myself for it.

Dead Space

Get this, and get the second. Great Games.

Considering other games, I'd recommend The Darkness.

"I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." ~ Jaime Lannister

BBS Signature