00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Getting Screwed Over Again

31,146 Views | 278 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-17 20:43:01

Okay, I think I can try something for this collab.
had that itch to draw something lately

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-25 12:31:45

Here is one. I was working on a another (not so great either) but I'm also still thinking of making a better one. I just haven't felt for trying so hard lately.

png link here :3

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-25 12:48:00

At 12/25/09 12:31 PM, Mismo wrote: Here is one. I was working on a another (not so great either) but I'm also still thinking of making a better one. I just haven't felt for trying so hard lately.

If you don't feel like trying hard, then don't post

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 06:29:46

At 12/25/09 12:48 PM, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 12/25/09 12:31 PM, Mismo wrote: Here is one. I was working on a another (not so great either) but I'm also still thinking of making a better one. I just haven't felt for trying so hard lately.
If you don't feel like trying hard, then don't post

But that also a part of my style, not trying so hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 07:24:10

All I will gain from this is guilt...

Who cares about guilt, jeez.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 07:27:14

Mehhh.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 07:54:03

At 12/26/09 06:29 AM, Mismo wrote: But that also a part of my style, not trying so hard.

Trying hard is essential in every single style!
There are styles with heavily simplified shapes and forms, but the drawers usually spend hours on hours with practice on getting those simplified shapes right!

Don't ever hide behind that "yeah, it's not a part of my style, so I won't do it", because it is the cowards way out of practice!

Now go practice!

I know I will ...

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 14:13:17

At 12/26/09 07:54 AM, havegum wrote:
At 12/26/09 06:29 AM, Mismo wrote: But that also a part of my style, not trying so hard.
There are styles with heavily simplified shapes and forms, but the drawers usually spend hours on hours with practice on getting those simplified shapes right!

Don't ever hide behind that "yeah, it's not a part of my style, so I won't do it", because it is the cowards way out of practice!

Now go practice!
I know I will ...

First of I can draw much better than that and anything else I posted lately. Second I don't really see myself as a drawer, more like an artist. May sound riddicolus and I might be wrong (I'm wrong). But my drawings ain't my art rather your reactions.

What is art?

It's all very hard to explain, and I would get a douche bag stamp if I keep on arguing. Ain't I'm right?

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 17:01:43

At 12/26/09 02:13 PM, Mismo wrote: First of I can draw much better than that and anything else I posted lately.

Then why don't you post that instead.

Second I don't really see myself as a drawer, more like an artist.

Wait what?

May sound riddicolus and I might be wrong (I'm wrong). But my drawings ain't my art rather your reactions.

I don't know if it's just bad wording, but I don't know what the hell you mean.

What is art?

Art is whatever someone tries to produce. Nobody said that you "weren't" making art, we just called you out on the half-ass-ed-ness of it.

It's all very hard to explain, and I would get a douche bag stamp if I keep on arguing. Ain't I'm right?

Well, currently, I'm just giving you the stamp of laziness. But please, prove me wrong and show me what art you can actually produce.

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 17:14:27

Jonny wrote:
Some Mismo guy.... wrote:
Gumby wrote:

Ooh, this looks fun, I'll get the popcorn >:P

Whiskey | The Old | The New | Portal | updated sig thanks to gumby

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 18:03:16

At 12/26/09 02:13 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 12/26/09 07:54 AM, havegum wrote:

Now go practice!
I know I will ...
First of I can draw much better than that and anything else I posted lately. Second I don't really see myself as a drawer, more like an artist. May sound riddicolus and I might be wrong (I'm wrong). But my drawings ain't my art rather your reactions.

What is art?

So you're saying your art is the art of trolling the forum?
This is a visual art forum not an emotional art forum. Get lost or get better at real art.

Yeah, you get the douche stamp alright.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 18:31:14

So you've given up on trying to improve, and are satisfied with these half assed step ups from stick figures?
That is no way to think of art, and no way to think as an "artist"

At 12/26/09 02:13 PM, Mismo wrote: Second I don't really see myself as a drawer, more like an artist.

You must learn to crawl before you learn to walk, you have done neither.

But my drawings ain't my art rather your reactions.

So, you are trying to get a negative reaction from us, clearly, posting these and preaching the "what is art" cliche of bad artists. Trying to provoke a negative reaction out of people who are serious about what they do is a troll, that is no artist or "drawer" that is a troll.

What is art?

Cliche'd shit argument of bad artists. It bears repeating.

It's all very hard to explain, and I would get a douche bag stamp if I keep on arguing.

Put nicer than I'd put it at the moment, so I'll leave it at that.

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:14:50

At 12/26/09 02:13 PM, Mismo wrote: Stuff

That is completely wrong, a drawing style is cannot be "laziness", you may make something in your style that isn't quite as elaborated as you could do, that'd be laziness (ergo, me), but making something half assed and saying half assed is your way of drawing, that's just like saying you suck without bursting your ego bubble.

Half Assed,, HALF ASSED ART IN HD

I did this really quickly in my friend's house who owns a fucking cintiq! (small models, but still kicks ass)

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:30:04

At 12/26/09 07:14 PM, Zyphonee wrote:

You fool!
They had not screws back than.
They had nails!

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:39:38

At 12/26/09 07:30 PM, M-Vero wrote:
You fool!
They had nails!

although with today's sexual connotation of "Screwed" and "Nailed".... I think I'd rather be screwed o.0......
:P....

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:54:10

@M-Vero This collab is about screws, therefore, a nail would be completely uncalled for, therefore, I win, therefore, you lose and take your nails with you.

At 12/26/09 07:39 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: although with today's sexual connotation of "Screwed" and "Nailed".... I think I'd rather be screwed

You can also nail... say, a really hard guitar solo, or... a skating trick!

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:57:10

At 12/26/09 07:39 PM, Kinsei01 wrote:
At 12/26/09 07:30 PM, M-Vero wrote:
You fool!
They had nails!
although with today's sexual connotation of "Screwed" and "Nailed".... I think I'd rather be screwed o.0......
P....

Lol, I wonder how long it would take a person to get their nose broken if they wore a t-shirt that said "I nailed Jesus... to the cross!"

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:59:24

At 12/26/09 07:57 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: Lol, I wonder how long it would take a person to get their nose broken if they wore a t-shirt that said "I nailed Jesus... to the cross!"

with the "I nailed Jesus" in the front and "To the Cross" on the back....
I can think of a few people who would where it :P

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 19:59:48

At 12/26/09 07:54 PM, Zyphonee wrote: @M-Vero This collab is about screws, therefore, a nail would be completely uncalled for, therefore, I win, therefore, you lose and take your nails with you.

At 12/26/09 07:39 PM, Kinsei01 wrote: although with today's sexual connotation of "Screwed" and "Nailed".... I think I'd rather be screwed
You can also nail... say, a really hard guitar solo, or... a skating trick!

Ahhh ahh ahh, this is a sequel to the collab about screws, this collab does not discriminate, it is open to all miscellaneous nuggets of the sort.

check

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 20:09:09

Jesus saves

after he passes each level

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 20:19:00

I refuse all progress regarding tolerance, nails aren't natural, screws are the way life intended things to be.

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-26 22:12:16

At 12/26/09 08:19 PM, Zyphonee wrote: I refuse all progress regarding tolerance, nails aren't natural, screws are the way life intended things to be.

were intended to be screwed in life?
>.>...and I though my out look on life was some what bleak....
eh well at least were getting some then :P

oh yeah, and since I have been randomly posting in this thread I figured I had better contribute
and check this, and actual 3D Screw

Sorry Gumby :P your 3D wasn't a screwy enough lol

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-27 11:29:58

Noticed that I've got reactions since last time I posted here :3. And to prove that I can draw better follow this link to another art thread which I posted some drawings that made a little bit better. Sorry if they also aren't good enough.

And yes I can agree with the most of you that I'm a really lazy. Hear it all the time, parents, teachers even friends. So that's not a news flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-27 13:22:53

At 12/27/09 11:29 AM, Mismo wrote: Noticed that I've got reactions since last time I posted here :3. And to prove that I can draw better follow this link to another art thread which I posted some drawings that made a little bit better. Sorry if they also aren't good enough.

And yes I can agree with the most of you that I'm a really lazy. Hear it all the time, parents, teachers even friends. So that's not a news flash.

Toucans, so many toucans, all around me, suffocating darkness and orange, TOUCANS!

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-29 03:05:50

I was bored,..... and feeling screwy :P

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-29 13:30:20

At 12/29/09 03:05 AM, Kinsei01 wrote: .....
I was bored,..... and feeling screwy :P

that is one LONG screw lol =p

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-29 19:21:38

feeling screwy. my contribution, just something quick

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-29 20:34:13

Not the most original art idea but I always thought this would be a fitting windoze error.

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-29 21:44:40

I hope this makes it!

Response to Getting Screwed Over Again 2009-12-29 22:56:00

Oh hey gaiz am I doin it rite?