00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Oppose Downloadable Games!

2,542 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-03 19:44:07

At 11/3/09 07:42 PM, akmeteor wrote: No I'm defending the fact that you're walking around his part of reasoning. If you're going to make an argument at least acknowledge his fucking side of the argument. Also go telling me to "Slit my wrists while listening to shitty metal" Is totally a way to insult me. Considering I only listen to two metal bands, and I'm about as far away from any social niche you could find.

Why should I have to acknowledge his arguement when it's not even a good one to begin with? He's a fucking idiot who should seriously just piss off, end of.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-03 19:49:04

At 11/3/09 07:44 PM, KeithHybrid wrote:
At 11/3/09 07:42 PM, akmeteor wrote: No I'm defending the fact that you're walking around his part of reasoning. If you're going to make an argument at least acknowledge his fucking side of the argument. Also go telling me to "Slit my wrists while listening to shitty metal" Is totally a way to insult me. Considering I only listen to two metal bands, and I'm about as far away from any social niche you could find.
Why should I have to acknowledge his arguement when it's not even a good one to begin with? He's a fucking idiot who should seriously just piss off, end of.

No not end of. His arguments are valid. The Greeks were one of the most technologically advanced people Pre-Romans. Without the technology brought from them, Civilization would be much different. Now with the gaming relation. If you get rid of the easy way to get games for many people (hard copies) you fuck up the whole system for a fair share of the market.

Shut up and go away you obviously have no idea what anyone is talking about here.

Well.

Shit.

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-03 19:52:06

At 11/3/09 07:49 PM, akmeteor wrote: No not end of. His arguments are valid. The Greeks were one of the most technologically advanced people Pre-Romans. Without the technology brought from them, Civilization would be much different. Now with the gaming relation. If you get rid of the easy way to get games for many people (hard copies) you fuck up the whole system for a fair share of the market.

Shut up and go away you obviously have no idea what anyone is talking about here.

I do, but you're not even acknoledging my arguement from earlier, which makes you a hypoocrit. I had already said that digital media is much easier to distribute, since that's money saved by now making covers and hard copies.

When all else fails, blame the casuals!

BBS Signature

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-04 14:05:23

Wow you too need to STFU seriosly man.
They wont stop making hard copys of video games for a nice long time still. But making more games downloadable to my console is great. I for one dont like changing disks or having crap loads of game cases lying around. If I could jsut DL the game it would rock on several fronts...like not having to ge toff my lazy ass to change a game. But at the same time it would mean they would have to make it a little worth my time money and effort to go to the store and buy the game. And I dont mean by gicing Extra ingame shit like some games are doing with pre orders. Im saying I want more(and better) posters for games and action figures. Im so tired of wasting money on the transport fees and shitty box art and fragile CD.

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-04 14:55:23

The only game system that has to offer downloads only so far is the psp go and Sony is just one step ahead of it. Also, Nintendo never said anything about the next DS being download only, hell they never even confirmed a new DS yet. And remember, Nintendo is a kid friendly company so they won't have any download only systems any time soon. I don't know what the hell are you whining about, but if you don't want download games, then just buy a normal goddamn psp.

My sig sucks...

BBS Signature

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-04 15:11:54

At 11/3/09 06:40 AM, squidly wrote: Make a vow to not ever buy a downloadable game that's available elsewhere!

Personally, I think it would be a lot more convenient than freezing in a long line at Best Buy at midnight just to get the latest game.

BBS Signature

Response to Oppose Downloadable Games! 2009-11-04 15:44:12

ehh, don't get nintendo, they WERE the best gaming company until 2000, then they went all crazy

pm me for lockerz invites!

BBS Signature