00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

darkwerewolf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"we're all born sinners"

2,558 Views | 39 Replies

"we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:33:03

just a biblical question.....

since adam and eve fucked up and did somethign wrong....
how does the convert to US being sinners?

that's like my great-grand-pappy killing negros in the south (no offence guys :D )
does that mean im a rascist too?

explain please

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:34:21

Your mistake is trying to make christianity sound logical.

It can't be done.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:35:11

Are your threads ever insightful? You're questioning the logic of a story from the fucking Bible. Ugh.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:36:10

While were on the topic of fictional books, Has anyone read any good ones lately?

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:37:55

seriously, you know your not going to get a real answer from us, and more importantly, your just going to end up starting another religious debate...

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:39:20

At 11/2/09 03:35 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 11/2/09 03:34 PM, Conspiracy3 wrote: Your mistake is trying to make christianity sound logical.

It can't be done.
Don't try to fucking bring up religion.

This should be a fucking rule.

Well, The topic is sort of about religion..

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:39:30

At 11/2/09 03:36 PM, The-Condor wrote: While were on the topic of fictional books, Has anyone read any good ones lately?

i just got done reading the third eragon book

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:39:31

At 11/2/09 03:35 PM, GiantDouche wrote: You're questioning the logic of a story from the fucking Bible. Ugh.

this is how they should really spell it.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:39:52

Not if you've been baptized

The work, which becomes a new genre itself, will be called...

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:40:36

If God created humans then why didn't he make all of us perfect and incapable of wrongdoing. If God is real then he's a sick motherfucker who enjoys watching the human race suffer. And me and him should go out for a beer sometime.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:41:08

We're all born exposing ourselves to strangers, which I imagine is sinful.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:41:19

At 11/2/09 03:39 PM, HighWayStar365 wrote: Not if you've been baptized

not even going to start on the topic of magical water...

that's tommrorow's thread idea :D

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:44:18

At 11/2/09 03:40 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: Still, there should be a rule against bringing up religion on the BBS. It just causes arguing.

But the arguments are hilarious.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:44:33

Because He said so.
He was like:

Random human: Hey God? Why the FUCK are we not in Heaven because of A&E? I mean, we've done nothing wrong! I think you're misusing your powers!

God: User was banned for inappropriate behavior against mods.
FUCK you Random Human, asking this is forbidden by the TEN RULES, READ them, then come back.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:45:16

The answer is too long, plus i dont believe that, we're made into sinners

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:47:51

At 11/2/09 03:44 PM, Falonefal wrote:

FUCK you Random Human, asking this is forbidden by the TEN RULES, READ them, then come back.

I'm sorry I am unfamiliar with the ten rules.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:48:37

At 11/2/09 03:40 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 11/2/09 03:39 PM, CeilingCat wrote: Well, The topic is sort of about religion..
Still, there should be a rule against bringing up religion on the BBS. It just causes arguing.

Of course, the forums are no place for discussion.

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:54:51

At 11/2/09 03:41 PM, Dromedary wrote: We're all born exposing ourselves to strangers, which I imagine is sinful.

you are wrong, i was born fully clothed.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:57:55

At 11/2/09 03:48 PM, InnerChild548 wrote:
At 11/2/09 03:40 PM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 11/2/09 03:39 PM, CeilingCat wrote: Well, The topic is sort of about religion..
Still, there should be a rule against bringing up religion on the BBS. It just causes arguing.
Of course, the forums are no place for discussion.

And opinions are sinful and wrong.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 15:59:56

Because the Bible is full of logical statements.

You have to know your name.

LOOP

One day you'll all miss me.

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:08:07

As I understand it...

Humans where created perfect, but we destroyed our perfectness when Eve bit from the apple of the tree of knowledge.

You are born, but you'll immediatly sin because it's impossible for you to be perfect (you know, cause of the whole apple thing). A sin is a sin... only perfect beings are allowed in heaven otherwise it wouldn't be perfect. So although you may think greed isn't as bad as say murder... greed is still a sin, it still makes you imperfect and it still keeps you from heaven.

Since we ate the apple, none of us are perfect, thus we are all born sinners.

This really fucks up Gods whole 'heaven' plan... because only perfect people can get in and now none of us are perfect. So he created Jesus... who was to be perfect among us.

Jesus lived a perfect life... he was the only human to commit no sins. That's why it's said that he died for our sins. When you die, you can turn to Jesus who will take all the punishment for all the sins you've commited. This leaves your soul perfect, and thus allows you entry into heaven... keeping heaven a perfect place full of perfect souls.

Or something like that... I'm not christian.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:10:42

While we're on the subject of people thinking that they're clever for bashing religion on the internet.

Why don't you guys just give it up? You're not convincing anyone, nobody thinks that you're smart for what you're doing.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:47:23

There are two reasons. But before I list them, you must understand that the topic your question addresses is the POSITION of a person. Position, meaning, his legal standing. To illustrate, imagine that a country was divided right down the middle, with one side called "Sin" and the other side called "Righteous." You are born standing on the side called Sin. This must be stressed because there is a big difference between positional sinfulness, which all unsaved humans equally share, and actual sinning, which all human have in varying degrees. Now the reasons that positional sinfulness is what it is are these.

1. Adam was the representative head of the human race.
Adam was the father of the human race, and thus all humans would descend from him. Therefore, when God pronounced His judgment on Adam, He was in effect pronouncing it upon the entire human race. Adam's sin actually ushered sin into the world, that is, all of nature, and his descendants will necessarily be born into that nature.

2. Adam was a type of Christ.
When we say Adam was a type of Christ, what we mean can be stated in a few different was. For example, The work of Adam was emblematic of Christ's work. Adam's work was a foreshadowing of Christ's work. The point is, that it was God's plan from the beginning that Adam would be a reverse symbol of the salvation brought by Christ.
Just as Adam positionally represented all of humanity in the Garden, so Christ positionally represented all of humanity on the Cross. And just as Adam's sin ushered in death, so Christ's death ushered in salvation.
"For as by one man's disobedience [Adam's sin] many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one [Christ's righteousness] shall many be made righteous."

Primary biblical texts: Romans 5:12-19, 1 Corinthians 15:21-22.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:54:45

At 11/2/09 03:40 PM, GiantDouche wrote: If God created humans then why didn't he make all of us perfect and incapable of wrongdoing. If God is real then he's a sick motherfucker who enjoys watching the human race suffer. And me and him should go out for a beer sometime.

do you want me to pm you some links that proves that hes a sick twisted son of a bitch

!

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:56:06

all men are born equal, free of chains and law, and most importantly free...
in retrospect we are all born free of sin.

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:57:25

At 11/2/09 03:47 PM, Sealander wrote:
At 11/2/09 03:44 PM, Falonefal wrote:

I'm sorry I am unfamiliar with the ten rules.

Let me explain it to you, I was referring to the Ten Commandments.

Tick Tock

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 16:58:22

At 11/2/09 04:08 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote: As I understand it...

Humans where created perfect, but we destroyed our perfectness when Eve bit from the apple of the tree of knowledge.

the bible says god knows every thing past presant and future that means god know that they would sin and he didnt even bother to correct it

!

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 17:01:33

It's human nature to sin, but according to the Bible Jesus tells us that children are innocent. Therefore, we are not neccessarily born sinners.

Bible + logic = win

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 17:10:42

You see, God had to create us as sinners, so that we'd always be miserable and groveling, desperate for a savior, for a merciful father figure. If we weren't sinners, we wouldn't need God any more. We'd be free, independent, emancipated. God could no longer own our lives by offering non-existent handouts and pretending to help us. Sin is how God enslaves us.

Response to "we're all born sinners" 2009-11-02 17:30:43

We're all born sinners becasue your whole body is up your mothers vag.

BLITZ MY CHAKRAS.

BBS Signature