A game about people and their reflections4.27 / 5.00 9,910 Views
Pure minimalist puzzle game about solving spatial issues3.94 / 5.00 8,419 Views
Short visual novel about a mysterious girl hiding a dark secret3.85 / 5.00 17,557 Views
YO CAPTAIN AWESUM HERE!! If you've been on Newgrounds for a while, you'll probably recognize this flash all star fighter that became so popular around the site.
There was a bootleg sequel released on August, 2009..but that wasn't treally appreciated much.
Now I really want this fighter to rise as a series or at least end in a good name. That's why I'm asking you [The Newgrounds Community] these questions:
If there was to be a true Newgrounds Rumble 2,
1. What characters would you like to be added? Which characters from the original roster would you like deleted off?
2. Should the gameplay mechanics of NGR 1 remain the same, or should they be reinnovated?
3. What stages should be involved in the game?
4. Should there any items added to the game if at all? Should special attacks/finishers be programmed to each character?
5. Should there be an original story involved? If so, should it be unfolded in a seperate story mode or in the single player arcade mode?
6. Should original characters, suggested and submitted by NG users be allowed in the game, or should the game only involve Newgrounds' most known?
As for me, I believe that the gameplay should be more like arcade fighters such as Marvel vs. Capcom, with some items involved such as the banhammer etc, and originally suggested characters should be allowed in the roster if the roster isn't filled to satisfaction. Though that shouldn't be a problem. Look at all the potential characters they could program into the game:
Everything By Everyone
I don't know if this kind of post was already named, that's why I'm reviving the idea to get some ideas.
Stay Healthy, and Give The World A Big Hug!!
Review Request Club: Like Being A Critic? Then Join The Bureaucratic Fun Today!!!
I Bet You're Curious Where This Link Goes..