New Topic Respond to this Topic
lolwtfmudkips
lolwtfmudkips
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:46:33 Reply

Well the idiots of America voted for a black man in the white house and look what they got. Everything got worse.

TheLambsAreScreaming
TheLambsAreScreaming
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:48:01 Reply

Dude, calm the fuck down... The BBS is NOT a place where you can go fucking "WHE'LL TAPE IT LIVE, GOD DAMMIT" on us... Take a chill pill. And one more thing, if it wasn't for Reagan, the Crazy Homeless would still just be in the straight jackets in the hospitals.

BBS Signature
Gedveikur
Gedveikur
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:49:23 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:44 PM, Masterzakk wrote: I am not a spoiled brat! I don't ask for much and I do work hard sometimes (actually not really). I do subtly help everyone by being a little rougher than most leaders though and even kicking ass even if I get mine handed to me.

Well my point still is that the homeless kid would appreciate the life you have much more since he knows how hard it can be, you don't, therefore you can't go around criticizing homeless people since you have no idea what they are going through.

BBS Signature
Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:50:55 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:09 PM, Masterzakk wrote: I should've fucking killed him but I can't because I'm not a complete monster.

irony is great

BBS Signature
Mostasteless
Mostasteless
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:53:03 Reply

did anyone notice the title is fucking homeless people. as in sex with a hobo.

Fucking Homeless People.

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:53:58 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:50 PM, letiger wrote:
At 10/26/09 06:09 PM, Masterzakk wrote: I should've fucking killed him but I can't because I'm not a complete monster.
irony is great

What you mean?

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
Letiger
Letiger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Melancholy
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:54:12 Reply

hothobosex

oh so classy

BBS Signature
Deathbybible
Deathbybible
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:56:30 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:09 PM, Masterzakk wrote: What have they contributed to society! FUCK THE HOMELESS! They are nothing more than mentally insane fucking retards who go around raping 3 year olds with their 3 inch rusty dicks. They should be put into gullacs and be worked to death. This is the reason why healtcare is getting passed and why capitalism is failing! FUCK YOU HOMELESS PEOPLE! I kicked a homeless teenager in the balls while he was asleep it was HILAROUS! FUCKING ASSHOLE GET A FUCKING JOB! I should've fucking killed him but I can't because I'm not a complete monster.

you think homeless people are the reason capitolism is failing?? LMFAO what are you 12?? fucking retard how about you learn something about the real world before shooting asshole lies out of your mouth. Ignorant fucker.

where do you suppose they get jobs? who wants a smelly homeless person to work? they probably cant afford education as it is. Healthcare is getting passed because people are greedy ignorant assholes like you, not homeless people. how does that even make sense?

Yeah no id give you your medicine... but uh theres a homeless guy outside.. soo.... fuck off.

Squat

Lorkas
Lorkas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 18:56:42 Reply

I actually feel sorry for them lol. There are a few local bums here and most people know them, give them some food to eat, money to buy some boozz.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12
NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature
Dmabster
Dmabster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 19:05:01 Reply

Anybody else read fucking as a verb?

Insert humorous comment about the below user.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Dmabste rProductions

Mostasteless
Mostasteless
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 19:17:14 Reply

At 10/26/09 07:05 PM, Dmabster wrote: Anybody else read fucking as a verb?

look up fool.

slayer1029
slayer1029
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 19:28:08 Reply

Oh... you mean this wasnt a thread about a hobo fetish?
Whoops, I'll just move along...

megasXLRfan
megasXLRfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 19:35:41 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:09 PM, Masterzakk wrote: What have they contributed to society! FUCK THE HOMELESS! They are nothing more than mentally insane fucking retards who go around raping 3 year olds with their 3 inch rusty dicks. They should be put into gullacs and be worked to death. This is the reason why healtcare is getting passed and why capitalism is failing! FUCK YOU HOMELESS PEOPLE! I kicked a homeless teenager in the balls while he was asleep it was HILAROUS! FUCKING ASSHOLE GET A FUCKING JOB! I should've fucking killed him but I can't because I'm not a complete monster.

You sir are a man whom should lose his home for saying this stuff, not all homeless people are mentally insane and some of them can't get a job because they might not even be qualified like the other guy, and you really SOUND like a monster when you said that they should be put in gullacs and worked to death, I think you should be homeless to experience what they go through.

CapnCrunchDaPimp
CapnCrunchDaPimp
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 19:36:04 Reply

Not all homeless guys are paedophilic stabbing stinky vermin. Some actually fell on hard times that they couldn't help and they need help. They got kicked out of their apartment or home for no reason or they just couldn't make ends meet. Most homeless guys are just lazy and psychopathic though, you are correct. They aren't all that bad.

Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 19:56:33 Reply

At 10/26/09 07:35 PM, megasXLRfan wrote: You sir are a man whom should lose his home for saying this stuff, not all homeless people are mentally insane and some of them can't get a job because they might not even be qualified like the other guy, and you really SOUND like a monster when you said that they should be put in gullacs and worked to death, I think you should be homeless to experience what they go through.

NAME me one hobo that doesn't deserve death? I do not kill with my own hands and I will die before I kill but I'll let someone else do the killing. My reputation doesn't need any more holes in it.

I am the all the one and the master of the lulz...those who deny my mastery of lulz shall be smittin with a brick in there pants I give no mercy, no quarter, no rights.

BBS Signature
armorwarrior
armorwarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 20:00:34 Reply

Yeah I fucked a lot of homeless guys in my day. Had a huge hobo orgy once.

It was so dirty... And smelly...

Sig

Falonefal
Falonefal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Filmmaker
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 20:08:11 Reply

I don't hate the Homeless, but I will never give ANY homeless person ANY money.
They didn't deserve it, any homeless person can at least get SOME job for at least minimum wage, that wage is already higher than the money he/she earns from begging, but it involves doing work.

Hmmm, wait, homeless people who play some instrument I DO give money, I have respect for musicians =D

Tick Tock

BBS Signature
Yacazuma
Yacazuma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 20:18:59 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:09 PM, Masterzakk wrote: who go around raping 3 year olds with their 3 inch rusty dicks.

'The fuck?

BBS Signature
ChickenReaper
ChickenReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 20:29:35 Reply

Fuck you they've been through alot of shit

BBS Signature
Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 22:19:09 Reply

Contribute to society so it can serve people like you? No thanks, I like my park bench more.

You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature
Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Game Developer
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 23:27:44 Reply

People can be homeless because:
- They received late paychecks and were consequentially unable to pay their bills on time, the late fees being too much for them to handle.
- Their parents or guardians were irresponsible with money and the kid ended up homeless for reasons entirely out of his control.
- Someone injured them and they had to go to the hospital even though they couldn't afford the medical treatment otherwise.

Now consider a homeless kid. What could they do? Us minors can't get a job, own property, or vote. It's not that we wouldn't contribute to society as much as we can't.

I R TEH TROLL SLAYAR

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Kasrikin
Kasrikin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-26 23:38:48 Reply

At 10/26/09 06:20 PM, Masterzakk wrote:
At 10/26/09 06:18 PM, reviewer2 wrote: What the fuck? This guy is officially a troll.
If you're not a troll, you are a dick.
Well I do have to practice my driving exam SOMEHOW! Anyways I do contribute much more than that though. Such as calling out fat people on their daily habits, punching an otaku in the mouth and beating the piss out of her, and getting good grades.

I'm sorry, but fanfiction fags who write about kingdom hearts are the lowest of the lower. I hope your mother wishes you were an abortion and your dad beats her for having you. Your spot in life is to be homeless and rot in a sewer while we all laugh and piss on your rotting corpse. GOOD DAY. Most homeless people are really nice to. I talked to this one old veteran and he was quite the storyteller, I gave him a twenty since he talked about his life like a book.

unlike your unneeded ass, he did more in his 5 years of armed service then you will in your entire existence.
Masterzakk
Masterzakk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 00:04:23 Reply

At 10/26/09 11:38 PM, Kasrikin wrote: I'm sorry, but fanfiction fags who write about kingdom hearts are the lowest of the lower. I hope your mother wishes you were an abortion and your dad beats her for having you. Your spot in life is to be homeless and rot in a sewer while we all laugh and piss on your rotting corpse. GOOD DAY. Most homeless people are really nice to. I talked to this one old veteran and he was quite the storyteller, I gave him a twenty since he talked about his life like a book.

unlike your unneeded ass, he did more in his 5 years of armed service then you will in your entire existence.

He's homeless. He's probobly a fucking lier and atleast I don't make that yaoi shit m'kay. It's a gorn series asswhipe. Fuck him and his armed service. He's just a dog of the fucking state and I wish him death by him getting beaten up by Nigerian school children with razor blades. I don't do sympathy m'kay?

BBS Signature
Mr-Destruction
Mr-Destruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 00:23:47 Reply

My brother used to go out late at night with his friends and beat the shit out of random bums just for fun.

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 00:26:01 Reply

Because it is THEIR fault they have mental disorders and became homeless.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
AHintofMoonlight
AHintofMoonlight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 00:30:25 Reply

Thats mean..

Also, I thought this was about banging homeless chicks and giving them money.

BBS Signature
dieordieo386
dieordieo386
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 00:34:17 Reply

Just STFU. I met this one homeless guy in a tuxedo, he was pretty fucking cool. He lost a bunch of money after his wife died, and he just decided to become a drifter, he can play the lute and the harmonica at the same time too. I gave him a few bucks and he left about 3 days later. Pretty cool guy, tought me a few things. Like how much bullshit the educational system is.

ZagmenO
ZagmenO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 15:56:14 Reply

I thought this thread was gonna be about having intercourse with hobos. But kicking them is almost as good, I guess.

I laugh at your sigs!

solman219
solman219
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 15:56:35 Reply

well, aren't you a little shit? i do hope you lose your home, so we can all point and laugh.

it is true. he is AlWAYS watching!

BBS Signature
Snuff
Snuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Melancholy
Response to Fucking Homeless People. 2009-10-27 16:00:21 Reply

I'm sure I'd choose to live on the streets too, asshole.
You know most of them aren't out there by choice. And the ones who are probably had to get out of their houses because of family problems.
Try being homeless for a week, then comeback and tell us what you think.

Not that we care.