00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo

14,443 Views | 218 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-28 13:14:10

He gave me his msn, though he ain't been online yet...
Somehow I think this guy's gonna leave me in the rain. Bloody well best not.

hrrrrgh- Hold steady the activation of plan Legolass.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-28 13:27:58

At 10/28/09 01:14 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: Somehow I think this guy's gonna leave me in the rain.

I was gonna say "LegolaSS can be your umbrella ella ella eh eh eh" but then i read the bit underneath.
Still felt it was to well thought out not to be posted.

Took me a few hours to come up with that corker.

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-28 13:39:24

At 10/28/09 01:27 PM, fishboy121 wrote: I was gonna say "LegolaSS can be your umbrella ella ella eh eh eh" but then i read the bit underneath.
Still felt it was to well thought out not to be posted.

Took me a few hours to come up with that corker.

It still would have worked if you'd said 'Legolass WILL be your um-ber-ella-eh-mydadsacrackhead-chrisbro wnbeatmeup-eh-eh...

I still commend you for it. You get a pat on the head. But you can give it to yourself because I can't be arsed to.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-28 15:23:08

Ah, plan Legolass need not be activated, things are running smoothly now. Just so yas know

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-28 18:00:53

At 10/28/09 03:23 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: Ah, plan Legolass need not be activated, things are running smoothly now. Just so yas know

yeah smoothly also zanroth u suck

keep ur friggen eyelids down

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-29 11:01:52

At 10/28/09 06:00 PM, gassyturtle wrote:
At 10/28/09 03:23 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: Ah, plan Legolass need not be activated, things are running smoothly now. Just so yas know

Your attempt to strike back at me has failed due to being a wanker and writing in chatspeak.

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-29 16:07:59

Daniel is not responding to PM's...I've lost before I've even stared :(

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-29 16:20:31

At 10/29/09 04:07 PM, Ksmittlez wrote: Daniel is not responding to PM's...I've lost before I've even stared :(

You can always have...Legolas...-dramatic DUN DUN DUUUNNNN--------------------------------
----

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-29 16:42:42

At 10/29/09 04:20 PM, Knocturne wrote: You can always have...Legolas...-dramatic DUN DUN DUUUNNNN

AAAH NO HIS HAIR IS TOO LONG

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-29 18:55:18

If anyone has not had a response back from their partner by now, you are eligible for entering the re-pool. As of now, if KsmittleZ is the only one, he will be able to activate "plan LegolaSS" if he is available.

Send me a PM if you are having contact troubles!

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-30 19:17:24

At 10/29/09 11:01 AM, Zanroth wrote:
Your attempt to strike back at me has failed due to being a wanker and writing in chatspeak.

well UR a fat dirty herpie infested rabbit about to be hit by a car

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-30 20:34:55

i just got back and saw the pairings, 4 days and i dont have a pm ill try pming them and if i dont get anything soon then its up to you what to do

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-31 17:53:46

At 10/30/09 07:17 PM, gassyturtle wrote:
At 10/29/09 11:01 AM, Zanroth wrote:
well UR a fat dirty herpie infested rabbit about to be hit by a car

Yet you fail again, Gassy.

Funny how you should mention sexually transmitted diseases, or even know of their existence...
As it stands, unless you're already infected, YOUR chances of ever acquiring one are pretty much the lowest of everyone here.
To illustrate, if you were to be put on an island containing only you, ANY random herpes infected person and an inanimate rock, the rock would be infinitely more likely to catch it.

On a more serious sidenote: Car accidents are not funny. Neither are the people who end up dead or mutilated as a result. Understood? Good.
Now get to work, and make sure you get something done THIS time.

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-31 18:26:23

i got 1 pm and thats it, he said hes working but with only 15 posts in the bbs im a bit on edge, i guess i deserve it for what i did last time,
leave it another day, if nothing ill go with ksmittlez

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-31 18:43:34

I might terminate this partnership. Gassy man, you ain't sent me nothing and frankly I wanted a hint of effort by now- just SOMETHING to work with. Are you serious that you couldn't find a fucking scanner button? At least get online and work it out with me, you're hardly ever on. Fuck it all, you're off my contacts. I know you won't do anything. Soz fellas, I really wanted to get right into this, I already had to maneuver around masses of college work that I still have to get done. Too much time has gone down the drain.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-10-31 23:14:29

At 10/31/09 06:43 PM, JoeTheToucan wrote: I might terminate this partnership. Gassy man, you ain't sent me nothing and frankly I wanted a hint of effort by now- just SOMETHING to work with. Are you serious that you couldn't find a fucking scanner button? At least get online and work it out with me, you're hardly ever on. Fuck it all, you're off my contacts. I know you won't do anything. Soz fellas, I really wanted to get right into this, I already had to maneuver around masses of college work that I still have to get done. Too much time has gone down the drain.

dude what the fuck i cant find a scaner button and your going to end our partnership thats kinda fucked up ok now that thats out of the way let me explain why i cant find the button like somewhere early this month or last month my computer crashed for like 2 weeks and the guy who fixed my computer gave me windows 7 ultimate and its diffrent from what i had before and i didnt upload a picture yet so i didnt know how to and when i was trying to that day when we were talking i couldnt find it and i was downloading the stuff so that my printer can be acustom to my computer i still dont know where it is but zanroth did tell me to take a pic of it with my webcam so i did its in bad quality

Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 00:11:01

At 10/31/09 11:14 PM, gassyturtle wrote: essay

Woah woah woah, firstly, punctuation, that was confusing to read, secondly, scanner buttons are typically on the scanner, at least mine are.

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 01:00:26

At 11/1/09 12:11 AM, M-Vero wrote:
Woah woah woah, firstly, punctuation, that was confusing to read, secondly, scanner buttons are typically on the scanner, at least mine are.

it is on my printer but it doesnt work every time i go to that option and press the button it doest work but if i was to go to copy and press the button it would work fine it can also print i dont know how to make it scan

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 05:00:52

At 11/1/09 12:11 AM, M-Vero wrote:
Woah woah woah, firstly, punctuation.

Useless effort. Gassy's an evil low-end robot from the future, sent back to annoy people with crappy spelling, grammar and a total lack of punctuation. It's in his programming. Sadly, he was, however, not programmed with the concept of deadlines.

Well, that's one idea for a villain, guys!
I hope everone's taking notes!

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 05:16:47

At 10/31/09 11:14 PM, gassyturtle wrote: stuffs

Alright man, alright. I suppose I was a little too hasty. But it would help if you could get on msn a tad more- and the fact still remains that if that can't be scanned, we's buggered.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 07:35:35

A: please quit the bitching.... The Doubles is about collaboration, insulting poeple is generally not positive thing for collaboration.
B: at joetoucan: maybe you and gassyturtle could use pms or emails to make an appointment to be on msn? also, I cant imagine how you being permanently on "appear offline" is helpfull to that matter in any way.
C: at GassyTurtle: It can be shitty, and sometimes you encounter problems that are really out of you grasp. Still, with this being a collaboration, you will need to be able to show the other some sort of progress... Maybe you know someone else who has a scanner you could use?

anyways, quit the bitching, and keep within-team conversation withing your team.

NEVER LOOSE FAITH IN MANCUNT

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 08:20:54

At 11/1/09 07:35 AM, J-qb wrote: A: please quit the bitching...
anyways, quit the bitching, and keep within-team conversation withing your team.

QUIET YOU

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 09:24:25

At 11/1/09 05:16 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 10/31/09 11:14 PM, gassyturtle wrote: stuffs
Alright man, alright. I suppose I was a little too hasty. But it would help if you could get on msn a tad more- and the fact still remains that if that can't be scanned, we's buggered.

maybe its just that we get on msn at diffrent times of the day

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 13:55:32

Actually, i would respond to Ksmittlez PM's, if they had more substance than "OH K THATS KEWL"

Anyway, im going to start drawing my idea up.

I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 14:02:15

At 11/1/09 01:55 PM, daniel123297 wrote: Actually, i would respond to Ksmittlez PM's, if they had more substance than "OH K THATS KEWL"

Anyway, im going to start drawing my idea up.

Seriously? The fucking point of this is to connect with your partner and make something togeather. So fucking sorry for trying to do that. So you know what? You work on your idea by yourself and don't fucking involve me.

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 14:52:56

The amount of catfights and bitching in here is amazing. What's this, some sort of collective menstruation?

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 14:56:14

At 11/1/09 02:52 PM, MeMB wrote: The amount of catfights and bitching in here is amazing. What's this, some sort of collective menstruation?

The periods attract bears.

On a more serious note, keep the cat fights in the PM's pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee.

Drink tea and fuck bitches.

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 15:49:23

At 11/1/09 02:52 PM, MeMB wrote:
The amount of catfights and bitching in here is amazing. What's this, some sort of collective menstruation?

QUIET YOU

At 11/1/09 02:56 PM, fishboy121 wrote: The periods attract bears.

On a more serious note, keep the cat fights in the PM's pleeeeeeaaaaassssseeee.

QUIET YOU

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 15:56:51

Didn't know there were so many divas in Newgrounds.

Who is the hunter?

BBS Signature

Response to Doubles Showdown 9: Superhero Duo 2009-11-01 16:00:07

At 11/1/09 03:56 PM, Knocturne wrote: Didn't know there were so many divas in Newgrounds.

Where have YOU been?