00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sexting...

3,730 Views | 60 Replies

Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:19:34

"Jessie Logan was a talented artist and a senior at Sycamore High School in Cincinnati, Ohio who dreamed of going to the University of Cincinnati to study graphic design. Tragically, her mother found her hanging in her closet with her cell phone left in the middle of the room. Jessie killed herself. She was only 18.

Jessie was a victim of sexting. She sent photos she thought would be kept private to someone she cared about. She sent nude photos to her boyfriend through her cell phone. But when they broke up, he allegedly shared the images with other girls. Jessie was devastated but strong. She went on the news to raise awareness of sexting and keep people from doing what she did.

Unfortunately, she could not deal with the ridicule and torture from other students as the photos reached hundreds of people. She was turned away from parties and called "slut" and "whore."

She spoke out against sexting to try to help other girls not make the same mistake. Please take Jessie's challenge to raise awareness of the dangers of sexting ... "

Quoted from some website I found while going to Myspace. Apperently you can do something stupid, kill yourself, and people will treat you like a hero...

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:23:42

you can

sexting is fucking stupid, costs way to much money

smsning is much more cost efficient :P

i'm an asshole

this is my asshole page

thats my asshole signature down there

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:25:12

Personally i before the age old postal smailing.
No one does shit old school anymore.

PM for a review on your music or flash video.

LUL! should of asked stem to make my sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:25:38

I'd be stocked if a girl that takes nude photos of herself and sends them to her boyfriend showed up at my party.

especially if everybody else hated here.... my odds of getting laid are improving drastically and I haven't even introduced her to my good friend Whiskey.

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:26:55

Sexting is bad. Duh. Don't do it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:27:41

Anyone who is willing to kill his/herself over humiliation in a social scene that s/he will soon be leaving probably has pre-existing insecurities that should have been dealt with beforehand. That is, if this story is even true.

People love stories like these. I call them glamor stories. Truth is, people who die because of an issue (big or small) that they have raised to the media before their death or their loved ones have raised the issue to the media after that person's death automatically become martyrs for the cause (especially if they're white and under 20.) The people love martyrs.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:27:47

At 10/13/09 05:19 PM, dmansland wrote: kill yourself, and people will treat you like a hero...

an hero.

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:31:53

Apperently you can do something stupid, kill yourself, and people will treat you like a hero...
an hero.

Quoted for truth of the internet.
Reminds me of all the guys that kill themselves on newgrounds and finally become popular.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:31:57

At 10/13/09 05:19 PM, dmansland wrote: Quoted from some website I found while going to Myspace. Apperently you can do something stupid, kill yourself, and people will treat you like a hero...

She sounds like an hero.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:34:52

At 10/13/09 05:23 PM, snapper5 wrote: you can

sexting is fucking stupid, costs way to much money

smsning is much more cost efficient :P

so true...

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:40:35

At 10/13/09 05:27 PM, PastryMan wrote:
At 10/13/09 05:19 PM, dmansland wrote: kill yourself, and people will treat you like a hero...
an hero.

You are wrong. Dman has correctly typed the sentence yet you make it incorrect by misusing the term "an". Someone should study up on their vowels and consonants, as well as conjunctions and other forms of grammatical study.

Don't make grammar errors because you think you're cool.

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:41:41

You are wrong. Dman has correctly typed the sentence yet you make it incorrect by misusing the term "an". Someone should study up on their vowels and consonants, as well as conjunctions and other forms of grammatical study.

I lul'd irl.
That was pretty convincing.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:43:49

At 10/13/09 05:40 PM, lawlmaster wrote:
At 10/13/09 05:27 PM, PastryMan wrote:
an hero.

Actually, he is correct. There is even a link to urben dictionary which refers to that defenition, which is someone who commits suicide over a stupid reason.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:47:14

At 10/13/09 05:43 PM, dmansland wrote: Actually, he is correct. There is even a link to urben dictionary which refers to that defenition, which is someone who commits suicide over a stupid reason.

I'm willing to bet he knows that.

The point is, reusing a meme that's already been used to death and back is unnecessary and not constructive.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:48:32

At 10/13/09 05:47 PM, InsertFunnyUserName wrote: I'm willing to bet he knows that.

The point is, reusing a meme that's already been used to death and back is unnecessary and not constructive.

I'm lost...

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 17:51:31

At 10/13/09 05:48 PM, dmansland wrote: I'm lost...

"An hero" is a meme and an overused one at that. Using memes isn't witty or needed in any way, especially if they make up the majority of the post.

[quote]

whoa art what

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:15:50

So she killed herself because her boyfriend showed some tit shots? Natural selection at it's finest.

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:21:34

Well, she won't be making that mistake again

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:28:40

At 10/13/09 06:21 PM, Diddy wrote: Well, she won't be making that mistake again

Actually...

Necrophiliac sexting sounds like a great idea.

My signature was old so I changed it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:29:29

Leave it to the dumbshit loser "boyfriends" that somehow get lucky enough to receive a sexy token of love from their girls. She should have shoved the fucking phone up his ass, not taken it out on herself.

THE NEWGROUNDS PODCAST

Sometimes, it would rain men. "Hallelujah!" we would cry. Thousands were killed.

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:31:36

At 10/13/09 06:27 PM, JKMonkey wrote: meh, if teens are stupid enough to send naked pictures of themselves over a cell phone to people theyll just break up with in 2 weeks then maybe they deserve what they get.

Sending someone naked photos has never ended well, right? But I hardly think that they deserve what happens to them. Ridicule over something so small, which leads to suicide. I don't think people deserve that.

On another note, It's hardly anything to kill yourself about. And when do taking naked photos make you a slut or a whore? Is this real?

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:35:32

At 10/13/09 05:19 PM, dmansland wrote: Jessie killed herself. She was only 18.

Hahahahaha......hahahaha....haha...hmm..
.hahaha, dumb bitch shoulda known better. Thats not even a good reason to off yourself hell not even a bad reason.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:36:57

lol I thought this was going to be about texting while having sex, It's a much more interesting topic.
:D <3

:D <3

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:38:33

At 10/13/09 06:34 PM, JKMonkey wrote:
^^ exactly, being ridiculed isnt a reason to commit suicide, plenty of today's greatest leaders were ridiculed as children, Barack Obama, Eli Manning, hell even George Clooney admitted to being harshly made fun of in school.

Many more things can be done with naked pictures than other things. Making fun of someone isn't a big deal. Walking into class or school with naked pictures of you everywhere is a bit worse. People usually don't let these things die as easily.

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:44:13

At 10/13/09 06:39 PM, JKMonkey wrote:
At 10/13/09 06:38 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote:
Many more things can be done with naked pictures than other things. Making fun of someone isn't a big deal. Walking into class or school with naked pictures of you everywhere is a bit worse. People usually don't let these things die as easily.
^^ well maybe if they didnt make that stupid decision in the first place then the people wouldnt be making fun of them for it, I mean come on are Teens that stupid that they cant figure out the possible punishments for sending naked pics of themselves over a cell phone?

You can say this now, but would you have hesitated to giving someone you were fucking a naked picture? And yes, it is a stupid decision, but those are made all the time.

The only problem I see with your reasoning, is that you seem to think that her killing herself is some type of justice for her taking naked pictures of herself. And it's not. But yes, absolutely it was stupid. But you have to learn to see both sides.

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:46:26

At 10/13/09 06:44 PM, EgoistXIV wrote:
Adolf Hitler applied to the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna but was rejected twice. He also attended a catholic school. Obama is nothing compared to Hitler.

I wouldn't include Adolf Hitler in a list of success stories though.

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 18:53:11

At 10/13/09 06:46 PM, Sizzlebuzz wrote:
At 10/13/09 06:44 PM, EgoistXIV wrote:
Adolf Hitler applied to the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna but was rejected twice. He also attended a catholic school. Obama is nothing compared to Hitler.
I wouldn't include Adolf Hitler in a list of success stories though.

He took over Germany, was able to lead a lot of people, and was able to convince them all that Jewish people were evil and should die. Sounds like one of the best leaders to me.

At 10/13/09 06:50 PM, EgoistXIV wrote: I wouldn't include Obama.

I see him as just a regular slave. Cleaning up the white man's trash like always.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 20:48:55

Who here does sext anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 20:51:10

Wow, we had to go to a 40 minute lecture about how the internet and texting is bad. She had to cover sexting. She also covered people photoshopping others onto naked bodies lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Sexting... 2009-10-13 20:51:59

At 10/13/09 08:48 PM, dmansland wrote: Who here does sext anyway?

I myself don't, but I know a few people at my school that do it.

The few people who do at my school smoke pot openly.