00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who's your best Brawl character?

4,007 Views | 66 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 18:18:19

marth. I've used him since ssbm and I still love using him. Probably my worst would be olimar or ness.

BBS Signature

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 18:39:30

i think i am best with Toon Link, Mario and Lucas
in Melee i kicked ass with Samus, but i have no control of Zero Suit Samus. but if i play without smash balls(no fun that way though) i can still own many people with Samus ^^
i use Ganondorf a lot, i love some of his tricks. have to train more with him though
and Ivysaur, but i suck with Squirtle and Charizard =/

my worst must be Diddy Kong, Ness, King Dedede, C. Falcon, Falco/Wolf, Game & Watch, ROB, Peach and Yoshi (to many if you ask me)
same story with Falco as Samus. kick ass in Melee, to much changes in Brawl.

i see many people hate Jigglypuff, and it's fully understandable, but i find it quite funny to use her though. plus i used Jiggly in Melee to clear the last event xD sleeping on Giant Bowser was useful ^^

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 19:58:32

I like to use snake but most people say he is cheap so i use ness

Gamer's United, making the world a better place for gaming.

BBS Signature

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 20:38:46

Everyones worse with Olimar because he sucks and I'm best with Link because he's fuckin awesome =)

Unarguable rebuttal^

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 20:41:42

Im best with sonic (the only time i ever thought he kicked ass), kirby, fox, and link. (both regular and toon link) and im terrible with gannondorf (hes so freakin slow!) and snake. I dont know why but I could never get used to snakes attacks.

BBS Signature

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 20:44:22

At 10/10/09 11:32 AM, Brawler1000 wrote: My best is Link And worst IS Jigglypuff..... Jigglypuff sucks!

you might think it sucks but he (or she Im not really sure) has some pretty strong attacks. for example if you do that move where jiggly falls asleep, if it wakes up uninterrupted one punch can send jigglys enemy flying out of the ring.

BBS Signature

Response to Who's your best Brawl character? 2009-11-24 22:06:47

At 10/11/09 12:01 PM, toonlink88 wrote: Jiggly isn't the worst, although she does suck. Mr. Game & Watch is the suckiest.

No man....Game and Watch's Down Smash and Forward Smash is so strong! And his 9 comes out alot! Not to mention he has freat recovery!