00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who here uses FL 8 or other program

931 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Because I am using FL 8 for making music. What about you guys? or what other program?

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 11:38:58

Lots of us use that. lots of us have switched to FL9. Lots of use use various other programs too.

You can find pretty much all of them in here: Studio and editors.

Be sure to read the audio sticky too while you're at it.

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 11:43:12

I just stick with FL 8. For FL 9 I'm too lazy to spend my money on it. So why not FL 8? I'm sure FL 8 is pretty decent but it's good for me. But I respect everyone who uses FL 9.

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 11:44:56

So do you have anything that allows some discussion? Or has your question been answered?

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 11:53:25

At 10/6/09 11:44 AM, Mich wrote: So do you have anything that allows some discussion? Or has your question been answered?

Well what do you think? My question is like a shout out to everyone who has use what type of Audio Softwares. So no it will never be answered. That's like saying "Hey everybody what do you think of Halo 3 ODST?" or "What's your feedback on _____" It's almost never ending.

To me my question is answered, but to the question it is never gonna be answered because a question that is never gonna be answered is just a question to ask everybody.

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 12:39:09

heres another branch off that topic. arte you guys using preset sounds on Fl or whatever youre using. or are you making your own or what?

cuz personally i try to make all of my sounds, even if i start with a preset i try to mutate it into something original.

1(TON) RECORDS, GET U SOME

BBS Signature

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 14:37:04

At 10/6/09 12:39 PM, 2one9 wrote: heres another branch off that topic. arte you guys using preset sounds on Fl or whatever youre using. or are you making your own or what?

cuz personally i try to make all of my sounds, even if i start with a preset i try to mutate it into something original.

I only use presets, and then I put like 6 soundgoodizers on the master.

www.myspace.com/aeliasmn for must up to date tracks. :)

BBS Signature

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 14:43:34

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-06 23:24:59

if you paid for your copy of FL 8.. your FL 9 up-grade should be free because they offer "lifetime" free updates

"I want to care but I just... don't" -Me

Need somewhere to host audio instantly?

BBS Signature

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-07 01:27:12

At 10/6/09 11:24 PM, krssvr wrote: if you paid for your copy of FL 8.. your FL 9 up-grade should be free because they offer "lifetime" free updates

Unless he was stupid and fucked it up so he can't get FL9 for free. That's the impression I got from the OP's poor grammar and spelling.

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-07 12:12:52

At 10/7/09 01:27 AM, runpoochrun wrote: Unless he was stupid and fucked it up so he can't get FL9 for free. That's the impression I got from the OP's poor grammar and spelling.

Insulting my grammar? I got great grammar and for a thread title I tried to make a simple sentence but the title has to be short so I just say "Fuck it I guess I'll deal with it"

Besides I paid FL 8 so why I should get FL 9? I know it's an improvement but I'm just gonna stick with

FL 8

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-07 13:02:10

At 10/7/09 12:12 PM, Repansniper wrote:
At 10/7/09 01:27 AM, runpoochrun wrote: Unless he was stupid and fucked it up so he can't get FL9 for free. That's the impression I got from the OP's poor grammar and spelling.
Insulting my grammar? I got great grammar and for a thread title I tried to make a simple sentence but the title has to be short so I just say "Fuck it I guess I'll deal with it"

Besides I paid FL 8 so why I should get FL 9? I know it's an improvement but I'm just gonna stick with

FL 8
I got great grammar

Holy fucking shit, either this is a great troll or it's the greatest troll ever!

Back on point, just to drive home the point of just how many users of FL Studio there are, just look for the FL help thread and see how long it is.

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-07 14:42:11

At 10/7/09 01:02 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Holy fucking shit, either this is a great troll or it's the greatest troll ever!

Did I ever troll someone? No I didn't I was trying to make a point about something.

Response to Who here uses FL 8 or other program 2009-10-08 01:13:58

FL Studio 9 here. and oh hey look at my signature if you want it :)