00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dad 'n Me Halloween

47,284 Views | 118 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 12:37:14

OMFG AAAAAAHHH SO COOL!!! IS THE CHAINSAW REAL?? CAN YOU TAKE OFF THEIR MASKS?? YYAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! GUNNA BUY THAT!!!! IM SO INTERESTED!!!!

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 13:02:24

shud go as dad 4 halloween!!!

.:photoshop genius:. PM me if you need a sig or banner

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 14:07:40

OHH YEAH HALLOWEEEEN

AND GREAT SHOES !

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 14:18:37

i want to support the cause and buy a dad mask, but 50 fucking dollars?!

PRICES SO LOW, WE'RE THROWING THEM OUT THE WINDOW!

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 14:48:08

lol :P

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 16:19:17

just realized i have 80 bucks on me, so Yeah, im definitely considering purchasing one of those, because the mask looks badass as hell! also, i have a quick question. where could I find one of those decapitated alien hominid dolls?

im own you noobs. 0_0

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 17:46:52

I can't wait for Halloween this year!

$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 18:29:57

wait what if the music is some japanese music box music?

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-04 21:02:01

Poor Alien Hominid.

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 01:30:57

:0 awesome dad mask and me plushie. wish i had 50 bucks in spending money. XD i only have 10 at the moment lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 01:57:54

Well...

I spose it's worth giving it a go,

because theres a month ahead

*but i've havent made a flash for NG ever, so this could be a great start or an abomination to the Flash world

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 03:01:37

Can't wait till I turn 18, when I finally can start ordering stuff from the NG store.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 06:49:22

Hey man. I wanna buy that.

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 12:00:50

At 10/2/09 06:53 PM, PsychoGoldfish wrote: FIRST POST!

Luis looks better in this picture.

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 17:37:04

IM SO GOING TO ENTER!
I already had a halloween flash planned :D

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 17:46:05

Finally a good plush!

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-05 18:27:01

how come the alien hominid plush dolls are 35 dollars.

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-06 15:41:46

I bought it only to sacry my little brother (he pee on the pants =D)

Avoid accidents. Make way.

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-09 17:44:42

I GOT 17! I SHOULD WORSHIPED FOR HELPING NEW GROUNDS i wont be happy til i get a shrine

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-11 01:01:05

With my....ahem, "sickness" - buying plushies because they keep me safe - I'd buy everyone of those little guys. Or, at least 5. The only problem is, I'm so flat broke at at the moment, that if I get any money, it'll be for food.
That, or a slushie. I'm thirsty as fuck.
Good luck with the selling!

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-11 20:10:06

How much do artists for the audio usually get if an entry wins?

"I need a katana to slice a banana"

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-13 17:49:05

At 10/2/09 06:13 PM, citricsquid wrote: a picture of luis will win the scariest prize

Pwned :D

thelittleemo is mai butt buddy ;D

96 bitter beings

Whose Line is it anyway?

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-14 08:47:15

The mask don't fit me :( but the Me plush is cool

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-15 20:20:01

I got my mask and plush today, and surprisingly, it only took 10 days to get it shipped here, and I chose the cheapest shipping available. The only downside is that I live in Norway, Scandinavia, so I had to pay some extra fees, but it's totally worth it. My head is 66cm in diameter, which is about 26 in American hat size, so for a long time I feared that it wouldn't fit my head, and even though it is a bit tight, though very comfortable, it fits. So right now I'm very happy. I got plush number 14/100, so I guess I was early, lol. I have to admit that I mostly did it for the mask, but the plush doll is very cute, I love it.

I took this picture at about 2 AM (here), and I have had the items for less than 10 hours :P
I made this cardboard chainsaw exclusively for this mask, the day after I ordered it. I don't have any purple clothes, but I prefer black anyway, it makes me look less fat. Anyway, I don't think it's too good of a picture, but I had to take it myself using my shitty camera's delay function, and it's about 2:20 AM here right now, so I have somewhat justified that, at least for myself.

Dad 'n Me Halloween

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2009-10-18 17:35:02

That chainsaw is pretty nice aetolon! The mask goes very well with it. The mask and plush look good also. Maybe the store can offer the mask and the plush seperate so people who don't want both don't have to get both?

He seemed like a shy girl when they met,

but a few drinks later,

they were pressure washing the stiff flute.

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2019-12-17 05:15:54

At 10/15/09 08:20 PM, Aetolon wrote: I got my mask and plush today, and surprisingly, it only took 10 days to get it shipped here, and I chose the cheapest shipping available. The only downside is that I live in Norway, Scandinavia, so I had to pay some extra fees, but it's totally worth it. My head is 66cm in diameter, which is about 26 in American hat size, so for a long time I feared that it wouldn't fit my head, and even though it is a bit tight, though very comfortable, it fits. So right now I'm very happy. I got plush number 14/100, so I guess I was early, lol. I have to admit that I mostly did it for the mask, but the plush doll is very cute, I love it.

I took this picture at about 2 AM (here), and I have had the items for less than 10 hours :P
I made this cardboard chainsaw exclusively for this mask, the day after I ordered it. I don't have any purple clothes, but I prefer black anyway, it makes me look less fat. Anyway, I don't think it's too good of a picture, but I had to take it myself using my shitty camera's delay function, and it's about 2:20 AM here right now, so I have somewhat justified that, at least for myself.

by any chance would you consider selling your plush? been after one for years now. def lmk! id pay good money

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2020-11-08 13:15:18

At 12/17/19 05:15 AM, enigman69 wrote:
At 10/15/09 08:20 PM, Aetolon wrote: I got my mask and plush today, and surprisingly, it only took 10 days to get it shipped here, and I chose the cheapest shipping available. The only downside is that I live in Norway, Scandinavia, so I had to pay some extra fees, but it's totally worth it. My head is 66cm in diameter, which is about 26 in American hat size, so for a long time I feared that it wouldn't fit my head, and even though it is a bit tight, though very comfortable, it fits. So right now I'm very happy. I got plush number 14/100, so I guess I was early, lol. I have to admit that I mostly did it for the mask, but the plush doll is very cute, I love it.

by any chance would you consider selling your plush? been after one for years now. def lmk! id pay good money

Exaclty my biggest fan

Awesome Games

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2020-11-08 20:33:22

At 11/8/20 01:15 PM, Mayank wrote:

Exaclty my biggest fan

im very confused, i was asking if you would sell the dad plush and mask. id pay like $100 unless you have a counter offer.

BBS Signature

Response to Dad 'n Me Halloween 2020-11-09 19:04:51

At 11/8/20 08:33 PM, enigman69 wrote:
At 11/8/20 01:15 PM, Mayank wrote:

Exaclty my biggest fan
im very confused, i was asking if you would sell the dad plush and mask. id pay like $100 unless you have a counter offer.

sorry you can not first i need to be a supporter

Awesome Games

BBS Signature