00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cutting hair really necessary?

3,918 Views | 67 Replies

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-29 18:06:46

At 9/29/09 05:13 PM, Sealander wrote: I've never been called a hippie... win =3

I was listening to Slayer, and got called a hippie! Even MORE win!

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-29 18:11:09

Long hair can be good or bad, depending on how you style it with your features. I have long skater hair and have won best hair award in my school's yearbook and all girls think my hair is awesome. Just keep it clean, grease free, and welcome in the ladies.

Yeah... that's my sig :)

BBS Signature

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-29 18:26:39

At 9/29/09 02:00 PM, Eddyking wrote: I don't know why I'd want to have short hair, it'd be annoying. I keep my hair short.

So you keep your hair short but you don't know why you' want to have short hair?

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-30 18:58:03

At 9/29/09 04:33 PM, Sealander wrote: I shower every day and keep it look decently clean, so I'm not necessarily lazy.

Um, you're missing the point. I was talking about how people with long hair could associate it with those things, but I definitley wouldn't regard someone being decently clean as lazy. I guess I just worded it poorly. I guess I'll just say it's thought of as being feminine and in that way, gay.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-30 19:06:30

I either like my hair short like it is now or a long in length to my shoulder.

When you grow facial hair you look more like a dude. I was at Applebee's one time and a waitress says. "what can I get for you mam" I look at her and I'm like WTF. Shes like oh I'm sorry I was thrown off by your long hair. Bullshit I had a beard going on bitch!

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-30 19:15:45

At 9/29/09 01:49 PM, Sealander wrote: I get this all the time. Whenever somebody assumes I'm a girl because I have long hair, and then when I say that I'm a guy, they look at me funny.

I mean, are we SUPPOSE to have short hair? =/

Social standards in your region dictate that should have short hair.

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-30 19:20:36

At 9/30/09 07:01 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: Yes. With long hair, anyone could yank it back and slit your throat.

What? Okay, lots of women have long hair, so I hope that doesn't mean we're becoming such a huge double standard in that we allow women to die at a much faster rate than we do men. That comes off as scary to me.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Cutting hair really necessary? 2009-09-30 19:29:51

If you are unsure of what to have, I suggest you get a mullet, short in front, long in back.

BBS Signature