00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,652,798 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 00:15:18

I'm in a pissy mood.

I don't believe it. I lost over 20 points on a Math test, because I made all my right angles 95 degrees, instead of 90. Meaning, instead of the B I deserved, I got a D.

God dammit...

Anyways, I feel horrible... Lieven left, and it was thanks to me... D:

Also, good post by Strauss, as usual, it adresses the key issues in settles them. I look forward to the newest rendtion of the FAQ, should be interesting.

On a side note, I personally would find it well if we had a longer version of the FAQ for reference on a seperate site, and a shorter version, more to the point version for posting. In case people have questions based on specific jobs, or other more specific questions, we can refer to the more detailed FAQ.

Or, that might be too confusing. Your call. :P

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 00:41:56

At 2/25/06 12:15 AM, Nomader wrote: Anyways, I feel horrible... Lieven left, and it was thanks to me... D:

Wait a sec Lieven left on his own free will. It wasn't your fault no matter how you look at it. And don't worry about your math test, everything will work out fine. These simple mistakes won't happen again because you're not gonna let them happen right? Don't feel bad man, relax and enjoy all the good shit you have. Like friends and a computer.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 02:29:36

At 2/24/06 07:55 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: I'm norm...well l wouldn't say that but l havn't changed my alias at all. Even you changed alias', you changed from Phantom16 to Ghost_Phantom.

But that alias sucked, this one doesn't, but now people are changing to worse aliases...

At 2/24/06 07:57 PM, Fragalicious wrote: Pwned.

Fragadisgusting.

At 2/24/06 08:46 PM, Speedy1234 wrote: Well, phantom i haven't changed my name...

I guess you are normal too...

At 2/24/06 10:15 PM, Strauss69 wrote: strauss signing out (for tonight)

I thought FAQ were meant to be long to address all the issues of a club, I've asked around new members and they didn't have a single question and because they are eager to join they will usually gladly read the whole thing or just to feel in on the conversations. GoodFella made a webpage so we can just post the link with a nice short post... But to give you my opinion, I think all the info there will come in handy at one point of a member’s life or another.

At 2/24/06 11:47 PM, HumanKilleR wrote: Well i would like to join. just send me an email: yanikrichard@hotmail.com

You will have to settle for reading all of this

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 04:20:20

in case anyone is not aware of this...the FAQ is online at www.triptoons.com/mafiaFAQ.htm

I did this so we would not have to waste space on the thread, so take advantage.

Also, if anyone is not aware of the FAQ, let them know.
Strauss, just give me an update and I will upload it.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 04:21:46

again...there is a ghost character, so just type the URL in your browser, sorry, my ISP is fucked

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 08:05:02

wow...my first triple post in history, make a note heh

what can I say, Im a vampire...or something

Speedy, I might make another sig, but let me know what you think of this, also, if others could review the sig it would be great, I tried some new shit

aight piece out

NG Mafia

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 08:14:58

At 2/25/06 12:41 AM, BORIS-4-U wrote: Wait a sec Lieven left on his own free will. It wasn't your fault no matter how you look at it. And don't worry about your math test, everything will work out fine. These simple mistakes won't happen again because you're not gonna let them happen right? Don't feel bad man, relax and enjoy all the good shit you have. Like friends and a computer.

True, I have it just fine. Heck, I'm a blatantly happy person. I can't go anywhere without a smile on my face...

Still, yesterday was not a good day - anyways, it'll be better today. :D

At 2/25/06 03:17 AM, Britkid wrote: Don't worry about it. You're probably smart enough to realise that life is an emotional roller coaster. Things change, and the bad comes. Good luck with having a better day today.

Yep, that I am. Heh - I'm really more pissed about that math test... jesus, a right angle is not 95 degrees!

But, my parents haven't seen this one yet...

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 11:14:19

The sig is great goodfella....and if you want to make more sigs for me then sure i will gladly take them all...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 12:18:46

At 2/24/06 10:15 PM, Strauss69 wrote: well, this is the happiest i've been with the Family in a long time.

That's great. What I'm going to do to stop any future arguments is that I'm going to put my hard-headedness to do good. How will I do that, I don't know.

1. i am deeply saddened and dismayed to see one of our own has left us.

Hahaha, sarcasm has never been put to greater use. Good job, Strauss!

2. about the faq:
whoever says it's too long is awesome and should be given a golden dildo award.

I never said anything, but I sure felt it. I think that long as FAQ is scaring the new members away. They come in here and leave us a nice and sweet message, but they are responded by a complicated and threatening monster of a post. We should take it easy with them, and reply to them as we've always done. "You need 50 reasonable posts", or any variable of that sentence. THEN, when we're sure the guy is here to stay, we give them the beast FAQ.

3. about member structuring, club goals, private forums, and all other types of shit:

I agree. As our late forums proved, too much of a goverment here can do nothing but wrong. I am really sad that you postponed the Lieutenant offers (I really wanted one), but it's for the best. That being said, let's have a huge orgy. Charlotte of course being the center point. And me being the rest. All of you can watch with envy.

4. so what do we do now????

I think we're going to keep going up. We just got two great members (Warhammer and MrDeadly), and we've gotten a comeback of great and wise "oldies" (VGM64, Nomad, and Biggie). By the way, you can still call me Frag, VGM64.

I've added one new person to the list, but I am still waiting for the big boys to say something.

Goodfella: Once again sorry, Goodies, I don't mean to interfere. I have an idea for my sig. Put in the sideview of a guy holding a smoking gun (whichever one works, it doesn't have to be necessarily a handgun), while he's standing in a blood spattered room, while chewing gum and blowing a nice pink bubble. The font of the sig, as always, is Old English, but this time in pink. Thanks!

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 12:34:33

can i join?

GGGGGRFace>=(

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 13:34:18

At 2/25/06 02:29 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: You will have to settle for reading all of this

pretty damn snazzy FAQ you got there phantom and it really isn't that long i read it in about 2 minutes

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 13:56:34

At 2/25/06 01:34 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: pretty damn snazzy FAQ you got there phantom and it really isn't that long i read it in about 2 minutes

Thanks, I think... But some people think it's too long. I guess we can split it into 2 parts pre and after passing judgment...

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 14:01:36

At 2/25/06 01:56 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/25/06 01:34 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: pretty damn snazzy FAQ you got there phantom and it really isn't that long i read it in about 2 minutes
Thanks, I think... But some people think it's too long. I guess we can split it into 2 parts pre and after passing judgment...

fair idea and it sounded quite proffesional. it was good but maybe splitting it would help those who read slower keep cool

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 14:14:01

At 2/25/06 02:01 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: fair idea and it sounded quite proffesional. it was good but maybe splitting it would help those who read slower keep cool

I'll get to work on later, I'm making a FAQ al by myself for the Barracks inspired by this one... I'll split it a little later. Keep frozen? just kidding, I'm still not used to the level icon, you were a ten when you joined.. But then again, so was I.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 14:17:50

At 2/25/06 02:14 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 2/25/06 02:01 PM, Videogamemaster64 wrote: fair idea and it sounded quite proffesional. it was good but maybe splitting it would help those who read slower keep cool
I'll get to work on later, I'm making a FAQ al by myself for the Barracks inspired by this one... I'll split it a little later. Keep frozen? just kidding, I'm still not used to the level icon, you were a ten when you joined.. But then again, so was I.

strange thing isneither can i it is so different and yeah i was a ten and now i gots me some brass knuckles lol but after all i was only on NG to deposit since christmas

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 15:17:00

This is for the newest eraser, Turkybean....

The Vows

We Easers,
though of separate ancestry,
join in brotherhood here,
combining strength and purpose,
to relieve the present crisis.
We will perform our duty to Newgrounds
and protect the common members of the land.
None shall stand in the path of an Eraser.
Let shining heaven above and the fruitful land
below bear witness to our resolve. May heaven
and man scourge whosoever fails this vow.
please repeat & sign here____________________

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 18:38:01

Well the suits were supposed to be here today but apprently it just didn't look quiet that good. So I said to myself....." This doesn't look right" so adjustments to the suits are going to made over this weekend. I haven't been here for some time because of a few things I've had to handle. Rest assured my prsence will not stray this weekend or week. I'll stay posted.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 18:54:52

I might write a new story tonight, but I'm a bit pressed for time. D:

At 2/25/06 12:18 PM, Fragalicious wrote: and we've gotten a comeback of great and wise "oldies" (VGM64, Nomad, and Biggie). By the way, you can still call me Frag, VGM64.

o_O

I always considered my self a 'middlebie', but that's fine... :D

Anyways, I guess it is too bad about the Lieutenant position... meh, oh well. We aren't having that many problems, or new members for that matter, so I guess it isn't needed.

If we were to have lieutenants right now, they'd be back-up capos in my mind, in case one capo was gone for one reason or another. Other than that, I'd see no current reason for them.

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 20:11:27

Steel Inferno
Intro

A great Saturday morning. The weather’s nice, the cold front is gone, and everything seems great. As I walk down the stairs of the mansion the smell of something delicious enters my nostrils. Like a hand, that smell guides me into the dinning room of the house were everyone is seated and eating breakfast.
“What’s up guys. What’s that kick ass smell?” I asked.
“It’s Strauss....*chew*....he made flap jacks and they kick ass...*gulp*....guess he was in a good mood.” Phantom said while eating.
“Fucking sweet! Pass some over man.” I told him taking a seat.
Strauss came out with another plate full just as I ate one.
“Strauss these pancakes are fucking awesome ha-ha!” I told him stuffing my face with pancakes and syrup.
“Thanks, but don’t eat to many. If you get fat I’m gonna give you to Triv as a ginepig.” he said laughing, “Eat up boys today’s your day off!” he said sitting down and eating some.
My stomach felt like I went three rounds with Lundi after I was done. I took an aspirin and sat on the porch outside. I felt great today, like nothing was wrong. From all the crazy shit that was goin on in here I needed a day off, a day to relax and have fun. After a couple of minutes I got up and walked back inside, I helped clean up the mess on the table and then went to find Frag.
“Hey Frag you wanna spar? I could use the practice.” I asked him.
“Fine, I’ll be in Lundi’s training room when you’re ready. Try not to pass out this time, ok?” he said sarcastically.
“You kneed me in the balls for Gods sake! I don’t know if you knew it but when men get hit in the balls it hurts. I don’t know what it does to people like you ha-ha.” I said right back.
“Smart ass. Meet me in their when you’re ready.” he said laughing.
“Ok, I just need to get something from Regus. Don’t wait up for me.” I said waving to him and walking into the basement.

The lab was just what you’d expect from the stereotype, test tubes, papers, big machines. I started to walk into the weapons department and I was about to call out to Regus if my gun was ready when I saw it laying on the table with a note on it.
”Your guns already Boris, just watch your ammo cause bullets carrying 500,000 volts in them are hard to come by. Regus
I smiled and began to walk out when something caught my eye. It was a large glass cylinder that was placed in the center of the lab with a big shining “T” on top of it. My curiosity got the best of me so I walked over to it. The “T” on top was made out of white gold and was sparkling .in the light.
“This is awesome.” I whispered to myself, I reached out and touched the glass. Half of it slid right open and I jumped back in fear bumping into some machinery, it gave a little spark but I thought nothing of it. I walked back over to the glass, I couldn’t help myself so I walked in. The glass slid shut and the machine I bumped into started bugging out and sparking. I tried to get out but the thing was sealed shut.
“Somebody help!” I screamed.
The machine stopped sparking and silence fell over me, “Now what?” I asked myself.
The sound of electricity shot through my ears making me drop to my knees in agony. Flames flew up around me as the sound grew louder. I heard a explosion and closed my eyes and clenched my ears. When the electricity stopped I opened my eyes to see a Sherman tank roll right in front of me followed by some guys dressed in army fatigue. I looked around myself stunned and saw a sign that read, Bastone. I looked at the ground, it was covered with bullet shells and mortar holes.
“Triv you son of a bitch you made a time machine.” I said stunned.
A soldier saw me and came over to me, “Were’s your outfit kid? Someone best mistake you for a German and blast you to hell. Is something wrong?” he said to me.
“You have no idea.”

It’s just an intro to a series I plan to start up. Tell me what you thought of it.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-25 21:57:39

Nice story, Boris. A helluva job done. 5/5. Anyways, I finally got this Windows 95 a running again. It's great being back on NG. Course, I was depositing my points through the week by sneaking on the school comps! That's how I got that Safety Patrol thing (for the B/P). Hells yeah.

To make things quick, I just wanna say hullo everybody and welcome to any new guys.I got a shitload of emails I gotta return. See ya guys later.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.

sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 01:21:45

Thanks goodfella. I hope this suits your needs. I owe you big my friend.

NG Mafia

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 01:24:20

At 2/26/06 01:21 AM, Turkeybean wrote: Thanks goodfella. I hope this suits your needs. I owe you big my friend.

Always so creative...good work, I hope you are keeping up on your sig making.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 01:27:40

At 2/26/06 01:24 AM, GoodFella wrote:
At 2/26/06 01:21 AM, Turkeybean wrote: Thanks goodfella. I hope this suits your needs. I owe you big my friend.
Always so creative...good work, I hope you are keeping up on your sig making.

Glad you liked that, i do what I can. I have to keep things intresting. Theres a backup in the asm right now so I am off to do my duty to make the best sigs I can. I stole a request from the ssmr yesterday. I always flip through to see whats there and found one from a ngpd member so i filled it in the ngpd and he loved it, go me!

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 01:29:28

May I join

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 01:46:19

At 2/26/06 01:29 AM, sprint-T wrote: May I join

You have some one-liner posts, you may want to work on those. I don't see any harm in you joining, though. Stick around until someone with the necessary authority says if you're in or out, seeing as how I can't.

Goodies, did you get my post about the sig? If I'm pressuring too hard just tell me buddy.

Great story, Boris, it has a nice concept, and I'm glad you took notice of Strauss' good mood. 5/5

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 03:25:10

ok. this is the whatever installment. yes, i realize im taking a shitload in time in getting to the major scene, but i love writing, and this is fun. Please review and all that jazz. thanks.

Sovetsk Part something or another...

If Boris was next to him, Deadly would’ve shot him some sort of evil glare. Deadly pops open his Briefcase revealing a multitude of ammo clips and parts to a sniper rifle, a Dragunov. Brand new. MrDeadly grins.

Regus had gotten it for him just a few days earlier, and Deadly had been itching to try it out. “I wonder how bad the recoil is…” ponders Deadly.

Boris walks out of the bathroom and tosses the bloody tissue in the trash can. “Ok, ive got this all worked out”

“No. that wouldn’t work if God himself was here alongside us to help”

“God is always here with us” argued Boris.

“shut up. Your plan sucks, as usual. Here’s the new pla – where are you going?!” Boris was on his way out the door, strutting confidently.

“Trust me, just trust me.”

“No! Boris! This is gonna turn out bad!” Deadly begins to walk towards Boris, with the intention of stopping him before he gets himself killed.

Boris shoots Deadly a careless grin. It wasn’t very comforting. He slams the door behind him.

Mr. Deadly sighs, and gets to work putting together his rifle. He notices the mini-fridge, most likely containing some sort of alcoholic beverage. No. he needed to be completely focused if he’s gonna keep Boris from killing himself. A red light flashes, and there is some static like noise coming from Boris’ bed. He walks over to the bed, picks up the red light, and hold it to his ear.

“Hello? Are you there Deadly? Hello?!” he could hear Boris’ voice coming from the light.

“uhh..hello?”

“good, glad you found it. I forgot to introduce you to this neat device. It’s an ear piece so you can communicate with me hands free.”

“ah. Well, lets see if I can get this on..” Mr. Deadly fumbles with it for about a minute, kinda getting it loosely on. It feels as if it will fall off at any moment. “ok, I think I got it.”

“good. Now I’m right outside the building, are you ready?”

Mr. Deadly walk over to the bed and picks up his rifle, admiring it in the light shining in from the open window. He walks over to the window and leans the Dragunov against the base of the window. He places his eye next to the scope and locates Boris leaning up against a large pillar, he notices Deadly and waves to him.

Only at this point, from this hotel window, does he notice the size of this building. He had no idea what the building was for, or what kind of people it housed, but it looked like it needed a lot of security. He started to feel a little worried for Boris. This building had humongous pillars shooting up into the sky, holding up this massive structure. It had a shiny marble exterior, and had to be at least 30 stories tall.

“I’m ready. Lets do this. Good luck man.” Says Deadly, with a hint of concern in his voice. He has actually become sorta attached to Boris and his dumb ways.

“ok good” He walks into the building carelessly. Not checking his jacket to see if his gun is showing, nothing. He walks out of view for a few minutes, and Deadly can hear the chatter of people talking in the background. Boris begins talking to someone, most likely the receptionist at the front desk.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 03:29:46

At 2/26/06 03:25 AM, MrDeadly wrote: Sovetsk Part something or another...

I know you love writing and all, but you should add more to the story, besides "I have a plan. Oh no don't do it! He walks in. The end". If you like writing so much, then make long and meaty chapters full of action and which will add bulk to the storyline. I think this is a problem you need to work on, so I'm giving you a 2/5. Call it harsh, I call it tough love.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 03:33:09

At 2/26/06 03:29 AM, Fragalicious wrote:
I know you love writing and all, but you should add more to the story, besides "I have a plan. Oh no don't do it! He walks in. The end". If you like writing so much, then make long and meaty chapters full of action and which will add bulk to the storyline. I think this is a problem you need to work on, so I'm giving you a 2/5. Call it harsh, I call it tough love.

ok. ill try making longer ones. but i just love to develop the story. it feels empty if i dont. anyways, there gonna be super long from now on since im gonna try taking your advice.

Oh Snype, you're such a fag.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 03:41:16

At 2/26/06 03:33 AM, MrDeadly wrote: ok. ill try making longer ones. but i just love to develop the story. it feels empty if i dont.

Haha, this is what I'm talking about. You aren't developing the story, meaning you're saying a lot, but in fact you aren't saying anything.

anyways, there gonna be super long from now on since im gonna try taking your advice.

I'm not asking you to go over the character limit here, just to add more meat to the story. Since you said that you liked writing, I assumed that it would help to write longer stories. Feel free to do as you will, but just remember my advice.

Don't talk back.<3

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-02-26 04:34:50

Great stories every one, I wish I had time to make some personal notes but I gotta split, be back in a couple of hours... Later.

BBS Signature