New Topic Respond to this Topic
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 07:15:29 Reply

At 12/16/05 07:01 AM, Charrlotte wrote: Where did I get owned? How did I get owned? I see no ownage here.

I don't tend to miss jokes... What ownage? I must have meant some one else who got owned...Why Charrlotte is never owned.

NG Mafia

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC
NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.
I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature
Edward
Edward
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Art Lover
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 07:24:43 Reply

At 12/16/05 05:33 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote:
At 12/16/05 05:23 AM, mutant_busterjr_v2 wrote: you call that cussin? i havent begun cussin yet. i hate spammers much as the next guy but me a spammer? so this is what the mafia has been reduced to,PATHETIC.

Saru mo ki kara ochiru
Weren't you banned? Well if not, Once Joic comes around he will make sure of it... post while you can. And remember that the maximum ban is 30 days. If you leave now you might not be banned. If you don't, you surely will be.

you threatining me with someone who ain't a mod? even more pathetic.

saru mo ki kara ochiru,translation- even monkeys fall from trees.

Yeah, I'm thinking I'm back.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 07:42:12 Reply

At 12/16/05 07:24 AM, mutant_busterjr_v2 wrote: you threatining me with someone who ain't a mod? even more pathetic.
saru mo ki kara ochiru,translation- even monkeys fall from trees.

I'm threatening you with a person who can call a mod... I respect our rules and don't e-mail one myself despite the temptation... Also I hope you do realize you will be banned from the BBS... Looks like we have one monkey who can also post on the BBS. Welcome...May I ask one thing? Were you ever dropped on your head as a child? Because I can't understand why any one insist on performing acts that will lead to him being banned. And one last crack at you, mutant_busterjr_v2 = monkey with wood up his ass, walks among people and has no imagination to create a decent alias. Please… You are so weak I can crush you with my toe…hope you have a fun time crying to mommy while you are banned… Joic, May I have the pleasure of calling some one to teach out 14 year old some manners?

BBS Signature
MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 08:31:00 Reply

Science of the Mafia, Part Five

Mr. Trivia saw how hard the General Purpose droid was working on the vehicle test track, so he "borrowed" a worker from the perpetual Ohio highway construction and cloned an army of road-builders to speed the project along.

mr_trivia: GP, please come to my office immediately.
GP Droid: *lays down a jackhammer and walks back into the lab* Yes, sir?
mr_trivia: *hands GP a hardhat* Merry Christmas. I'm promoting you to foreman on the track construction project. You'll find an army of construction workers outside, unless I forgot to remove the "union DNA", in which case they'll be in the World's Biggest Trailer/Break Room eating pizza.
GP Droid: Thank you sir. Also, I have completed the blueprints for the portable vehicle. It weighs approximately fifteen pounds and, in its retracted form, is designed to fit perfectly into an airliner's overhead compartment. The front and rear ends each telescope twelve inches to reveal a pair of ten-inch all-terrain tires wrapped around footpegs that serve as axles. In layman's terms, there is a sideways D shape in the wheels to put your feet in. This vehicle operates like a cross between a skateboard and a motorcycle, and the brake, throttle, and steering controls are operated with the use of a telekinetic "halo", which can be worn under any type of headwear.
mr_trivia: Very nice, GP. You've outdone yourself. I'll take these blueprints to the Production droid to start work on building this prototype, and you can gather the troops in the break room to pick up the pace on that test track.

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Joic
Joic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 10:49:40 Reply

WHAT!!!NOOOO!!!I missed SDG again...*snif snif* I'm going to shoot myself now...why?Cause guns are the greatest invention since sliced milk or liqued bread...I mean, it goes pow!POW!For fucks sake...I mean...POW!Altough I like boom better, boom and toilets, the funniest thing happened to me today, I tammed Godzilla and took him for a walk trough Tokio, he was so good, he manneged to just destroy a house or 500, then we went and kicked King Kongs ass.

So, what's up with you guys?

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 10:51:58 Reply

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GODS mutant_busterjr_v2 !!! If you want even the slimmest chance of joining then please leave.

yes I am in a bad mood and I have splitting headache so how is every one

Joic
Joic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:04:39 Reply

At 12/16/05 07:42 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: I'm threatening you with a person who can call a mod... I respect our rules and don't e-mail one myself despite the temptation...

Phantom, I can see you are like butterflly eager to get some booty, like one day fly thzat only wants good banging, If we deal for a serious case like this dickhole, feel free to mail a mod, since your so eager to do so, go ahead, the pleasure is all yours, I'll stick to saying weird intelligent stuff like some old chinese dude.

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:05:44 Reply

For the love of god, normal members, let the capos deal with spammers.

At 12/16/05 10:49 AM, DivineJoic wrote: So, what's up with you guys?

Transit strike transit strike transit strike.

And muffins.

SquiD75
SquiD75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:12:58 Reply

At 12/15/05 07:33 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Ohsnap awesome. ;D

Hai.

Soo...hi.

Hai. And don't think I haven't seen what you've been doing outside of the family :P

BBS Signature
Ghost
Ghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:21:09 Reply

At 12/15/05 07:14 PM, mutant_busterjr_v2 wrote: yes he is back! let me join cuz some assholes said i had to type far out the ass to join the family,gratzie.

Of course i will let you in, after you stop being a pathetic waste of breath. Get your little attention whore ass out of here and go back to sucking your own dick and fingering your asshole. while your at it, grow some balls. kthxdie! it feels good to be back!

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature
SquiD75
SquiD75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:23:07 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:21 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: It feels good to be back!

LoL @ emotion abuse. I'm sure it does big banana. Good to see you again.

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:23:36 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:04 AM, DivineJoic wrote: Phantom, I can see you are like butterflly eager to get some booty, like one day fly thzat only wants good banging, If we deal for a serious case like this dickhole, feel free to mail a mod, since your so eager to do so, go ahead, the pleasure is all yours, I'll stick to saying weird intelligent stuff like some old chinese dude.

Thanks Joic... I'm on it... And I'll remember the cases in which I can call a mod if you are not around. BTW there is nothing wrong in the search for booty, well there is for you seeing as that would mean bad news ( 50% of stuff and money gone).

BBS Signature
Joic
Joic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:28:11 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:23 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Thanks Joic... I'm on it... And I'll remember the cases in which I can call a mod if you are not around. BTW there is nothing wrong in the search for booty, well there is for you seeing as that would mean bad news ( 50% of stuff and money gone).

trust me man, I get all the booty I want (and more) from my wife, I don't need to look for anything, all I need is some alcohol and pot and we're sure to have sex, I have no problems in the sac, trust me.

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:33:08 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:28 AM, DivineJoic wrote: trust me man, I get all the booty I want (and more) from my wife, I don't need to look for anything, all I need is some alcohol and pot and we're sure to have sex, I have no problems in the sac, trust me.

The perfect reason why not to look for some booty outside the marriage... I e-mailed Newgroundling asking him for help. He should come around soon. Plus I never knew that a man can have more booty than he wants...

BBS Signature
Ghost
Ghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:37:57 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:23 AM, -Blitzen wrote:
At 12/16/05 11:21 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: It feels good to be back!
LoL @ emotion abuse. I'm sure it does big banana. Good to see you again.

haha, i kinda missed this place. seeing it grew three pages from my last login

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:51:44 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:37 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: haha, i kinda missed this place. seeing it grew three pages from my last login

Hey Ghost weren't you once in a higher level? I heard you were once level 12... What happened? Any way good to have you back... Hope you don't mind my alias now.

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:52:03 Reply

This page of this thread is officially hardcore.

Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 11:53:11 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:21 AM, _Ghost_ wrote: Of course i will let you in, after you stop being a pathetic waste of breath. Get your little attention whore ass out of here and go back to sucking your own dick and fingering your asshole. while your at it, grow some balls. kthxdie! it feels good to be back!

It's good to have you back, Ghost. Man he got told in a major way, I can tell you have practiced. Computer work?

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Ghost
Ghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 12:05:51 Reply

At 12/16/05 11:51 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Hey Ghost weren't you once in a higher level? I heard you were once level 12... What happened? Any way good to have you back... Hope you don't mind my alias now.

i was a level...whatever...but inactivity screws you over on this site.

I don't practice my verbal abuse, it's a natural talent.

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 12:06:28 Reply

Damn i feel like i'm drifting away here with all the fast posting going on. Well i hope that prick mutant gets whats comin to him. I belive there was complaining about stories bieng written. I know how much everyone loves my stories *hmpf*, so i think i'll do my christmas special now. Enjoy

A Mafia Christmas

It was Christmas eve and everyone was excited about the following morning. I had already done all my christmas shoping (See previous story) and had gotten enough things for everyone. Triv was working in his lab with Regus as always, Lieven had taken a vacation and won't be comin back until after the holidays, Ghost had come back, again along with some other fellas and were in the bar with everyone else. As always i was chillin in my room lisitening to music when all of a sudden my window burst open and someone jumped in and right unto me. I couldn't tell who it was but i didn't care right now, he broke into my room and he was gonna get it. I used my wrestling skills to flip him onto his back and then i started to punch his face in. He got a lucky shot on my nose and kicked me off him and into the wall causing my lamp to fall and shatter. By now the guys had heard the noise and i heard them runnin up the stairs sayin, "It came from Boris' room!" I looked at my opponent to see if i knew him, he had blood commin out of a gash i made over his eye but i didn't know him. He had a sword sheated on his side and hoped he wouldn't use it. He must of saw me lookin at it and drew it out, he charged at me and when he was only a couple of feet from me my door swung open and hit him in the head.

The guys rushed in to see him lying on the floor, I grabed my DE from my table and shot him in the head killin him. I threw him back out the window where he jumped in and picked up his sword, it had Mutant writtin on it. I gave it to MM sayin, "This is not a good way to start off Christmas." The guys asked me if i was alright, besides the bloody nose i told em i was fine and they began to leave. I cleaned up the glass on my floor but my window was busted and the snow was blowin in and it got cold quick. I couldn't stay in my room until my window was fixed so i went to the bathroom and fixed my nose up. I headed toward the bar and was greeted by the guys, we had set up christmas lights around the bar and along the ceiling. We also had a big ass tree sittin in the corner and we had put a shit load of lights on it. I sat down on a couch and the guys asked me if i knew the dick that i had killed, i said no and we continued to talk about shit until 11:00. Charrlotte stode up and siad, "Alright kiddies better get to bed or santa won't bring nothin for your dumb asses." After some laughin and cussin we decided to head up, but there was one problem, MY ROOM WAS AN IGLOO! "FUCK!" i said punchen my mirror, it just wasn't my day.

I took a spare blanket out of my closet and thought of a place where i could crash for the night. If i snuck into anyone's room they'd definitly kill me in the mornin, i didn't even want to think what Joic whould do if he caught me sleepin in Charrlotte's room. The new girl I thought, she wouldn't mind.....i hope. I snuck into Crimson's room making sure i was quite. I found a spot in her bed where she wouldn't roll over and bump into me and went to sleep. I woke up the next mornin and rolled over, my whole body froze, my face was an inch away from hers. I prayed she wouldn't wake up but she did, she screamed at me and i screamed back causin everyone to wake up and rush in. They stode at the door way with their pajamas still on takin in everything, they finally realized what was goin on and started laughin. Crimson still screamin kicked me right out of her bed and unto the floor, i scrambled up and jetted out the door past the guys who were histerical, dodgin the shit she was throwin at me on my way out. I ran into my room and sighed, i opened my eyes to see my room completly white cause of the snow. The cold instantly hit me, "F-F-F-FUCK!" i spat out. With my whole body shakin i opened up my closet and got some cloths, then i got the fuck out of my room. I went to the bathroom to change passin Crimson silently, i could tell she was grillin me.

I changed and headed down stairs, it was still early and everyone went back to sleep after my "ordeal". I noticed presents under the tree, "Shit, I left the gifts in my room." Very quietly I moved the gifts from my room to the tree, it had to be at least 15 degrees in my room. It took me about a hour to get all the stuff under the tree. I grabed myself some bacardi and waited on the couch for everyone to awake. One by one they came down the stairs smilin at me cause of what happened, Crimson eventually came down grillin me but then smiled when she saw all the things under the tree. Everyone was now out of bed and talkin about what they think they got, Joic gave the ok and everyone ripped apart their presents. I sat on the couch still drinkin and thought, Their like little kids i smiled lookin at their faces when they saw what they got, even Strauss and Ghost were laughin. I honestly didn't care what i got, i just drank up watchin everyone. GP saw that i was sittin down and said, "Boris why the fuck you sittin down? Come on." "Na" i said, "I'm fine right here." "Don't be a kill joy Boris. Here, this ones got your name on it." he said throwin me a box. I looked at it and it was from Red, i opened it up to see a shirt with the words, mafia beer boy, on it. "Hmpf, smart ass." i said smiling. Fuck it i thought and began to open up the rest of my gifts. I couldn't belive that everybody had gotten me somthing. Most of the stuff i got was refering to me as the beer boy, and the rest was various things. Triv came up to me and said "Merry christmas." given me a box. I opened it up to see a pair of glasses, I looked at him confused but grinned when he said "Those are X-Ray galsses so be careful with them." Charrlotte must of heard cause she came over, slapped me, and took the glasses from me."What the fuck was that for, i didn't do shit!" i said, "No you didn't" she said, "but i know what you were thinkin." She was right. "Joic where's your gifts?" Lundi asked. Hold on he said and came back given out boxes. I was about to open mine but i remembered thanksgiving and threw my box across the room as everyone elses blew up in their face. "MERRY FUCKIN CHRISTMAS" he said.
END

Hope u guys liked it & merry x-mas

NG Mafia
I've evolved.
digi-digi

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 12:10:28 Reply

At 12/16/05 12:06 PM, BORIS-4-U wrote: A Mafia Christmas

Damn Boris! you are a writing machine... You can almost go head to head with MM.

BBS Signature
Britkid
Britkid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 12:11:40 Reply

Enternaining story Boris you get my 5. More paragraphing would be nice.

Give my thoughts form and make them look insightful.

Regus-MK-IV
Regus-MK-IV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 13:23:14 Reply

Nice one Boris 5/5 for this one.... And yes I still have a headache.

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 15:44:22 Reply

That's a cool story, Boris, 5/5.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Charlotte
Charlotte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 15:50:57 Reply

Wow 4 posts in a row and nobody's said anything new. ;P

As of right now, this page can no longer be hardcore. ;_;

Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 15:58:52 Reply

At 12/16/05 03:50 PM, Charrlotte wrote: As of right now, this page can no longer be hardcore. ;_;

Too bad... Em... New? I made the golden ranks in B/P... More voting power is always good. Maybe some one should locate the long lost Muslim mime... I've always wanted to see one.

BBS Signature
Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 16:11:20 Reply

At 12/16/05 03:50 PM, Charrlotte wrote: Wow 4 posts in a row and nobody's said anything new. ;P

As of right now, this page can no longer be hardcore. ;_;

Oh, well, it had a good run.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
Phantom
Phantom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 16:26:19 Reply

Stupid son of a bitch... I can't believe Newgroundling hasn't dealt with you yet... Maybe I should notify that knows the mafia... Maybe Mary? Any thoughts people?

BBS Signature
SquiD75
SquiD75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 16:27:20 Reply

At 12/16/05 04:17 PM, mutant_busterjr_v2 wrote: the end.

That will do. *re-ties gag to cover the screams as I cut you up like a used cardboard box* That will do. You lucky I was in the bathroom of I would have captured you before you fled from the building.

BBS Signature
SquiD75
SquiD75
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to NG Mafia 2005-12-16 16:29:11 Reply

At 12/16/05 04:26 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Stupid son of a bitch... I can't believe Newgroundling hasn't dealt with you yet... Maybe I should notify that knows the mafia... Maybe Mary? Any thoughts people?

Give him a shitty position and if he dosen't shape up, send him upstairs.

BBS Signature