00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Mafia

1,652,218 Views | 44,129 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 22:12:09

At 12/16/06 07:21 PM, Snype wrote:

I am loving that name change, did you PM Tom about it? Glad you are back to your old name (but Dick Slippery is funny too.)

nah, i just changed it. why would i have to ask tom?

Should all the regular members put in links to the site Also? I was just wondering. I really dont want to make this a one line post so I am putting this pointless explanation in it.

regular members should not. as i asked prower to specify, i want to make a clear establishment between those who have power and those who don't. i am not doing this to be a dick, but new members dont know who to turn to, and though everyone wants to help, it would be too out of control for any person to give advice to people when i can't monitor what they say (believe it or not, a lot of stuff goes around in the background between the capos as well as myself that the other members dont see) so the capos are the only ones who REALLY know how i want the site run.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 22:17:56

At 12/16/06 10:12 PM, Strauss wrote:
At 12/16/06 07:21 PM, Snype wrote:
I am loving that name change, did you PM Tom about it? Glad you are back to your old name (but Dick Slippery is funny too.)

nah, i just changed it. why would i have to ask tom?

Because I do remember you mentioned that some inactive user was using "Strauss" as an alias (just like an inactive user was using 'Snype' before when I was Snype-AR, right before the "No underscores and hypens" rule), so I refered you to Tom to delete the user, as he did for me.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 22:41:54

At 12/16/06 03:29 AM, Phantom wrote: Mafia – Ragnarök
By Phantom
Part 1 of 3: Norse.

An excellent story; I hope parts 2 and 3 kick just as much ass. 5 out of 5.

Speaking of stories, I've been working on the next installment of my series. Enjoy:

The Science of the Mafia, Part Thirty

Mr. Trivia decided it was time to check up on Operation: Noah's Ark, so he sprang out of bed around 0600 Hours and headed to the lab. Sentry A was guarding the door, and seemed to be waiting for Triv to show up. "Good morning sir," the Security Droid said, "I have something to report."
"Is anything wrong?" queried Triv.
"No," replied Sentry A, "but you received a notice from PETA. They caught wind of your plan to populate the battle-testing island, and they want you to inspect it before proceeding any further."
"Why am I not surprised?" asked Mr. Trivia. "Very well, I'll do a survey of the island later this morning."
Triv entered the laboratory to find Snype working on a side-project, apparently helping with Geohunter's musical arsenal. "If you're not too busy, could you give me a hand surveying the battle testing island?"
"Not now, Triv," replied Snype. "Geohunter wants these things fine-tuned, and he's busy fighting his evil twin."
Frak, thought Triv, clearly under the influence of Battlestar Galactica, Snype is the only other person here with experience in a PowerSuit. Mr. Trivia decided to move on to Plan B, and found Prower trying to sneak in at 1200 Hours.
"Sir, this vulpine was caught without a badge," reported Sentry D. Prower dangled from the Security Droid's grip.
"Bring him into my office," ordered Triv, and Sentry E guarded the door for the duration of the trip. At the end of the North Hallway, Sentry D let go of Prower's labcoat and he fell about three feet to the floor; the drop wasn't too high to hurt Prower, but wasn't high enough for him to spin his tails. "Seriously, Prower," said Mr. Trivia, "if you keep forgetting your ID badge, I may have to plant a chip in you. However, that's not why I wanted you in my office."
"Then what, may I ask, is the reason for this little chat?" asked Prower.
"How would you like to pilot a PowerSuit and check out the battle testing island?" inquired Triv.
"Sweet! I call dibs on the Versace!" replied an ecstatic Prower. Apparently, Triv's kitsune apprentice was very interested in going on a test run.
Mr. Trivia and PowerPrower worked on the controls of the PS-111 Versace PowerSuit to accomidate the shorter pilot. Prower's flight suit actually took quite a bit longer than the PowerSuit, due in part to his three tails that refused to be covered up.
"This may be a bit uncomfortable," said Triv. "The PowerSuit cockpit wasn't really designed for pilots with tails." Prower's rear appendages were jammed in along the "seat" of the mech (PowerSuits are piloted in an upright position, so the back and groin areas are padded); one tail was behind his back, and one ran down each leg, nearly reaching beyond the pedal extensions.
"If you're ready, then let's deploy," said Mr. Trivia, opening up the subspace bridge and climbing into the Armani II. Just to make sure Prower could handle the mech, Triv watched the Versace enter the subspace bridge before following it in.
In mere milliseconds, Triv and Prower found themselves at the Central Checkpoint and reference a zoo-inspired map of the island. "Prower, you catalog the wildlife in the Grassland and Desert Sectors. I'll take the Mountain and Forest Sectors, and we'll meet up at the Seaport in the middle of the Urban Sector."
"Roger," replied Prower.
"Just don't yiff with the vixens," added Triv. "If you can't keep in in your pants, then I'll catalog the fox-inhabited sectors."
"I'll behave, Triv," said Prower less than convincingly.
Triv set off on a course of 270º towards the Mountain Sector, and Prower headed 295º towards the Desert Sector. Both PowerSuits disabled their weapon systems, seeing as how the mission is purely scientific.
"Triv to LAD," said Mr. Trivia over the commlink, "I've spotted the first animal species of the Mountain Sector, a mountain goat."
"Prower to LAD," said PowerPrower in a similar fashion, "The first species I've made contact with in the Desert Sector is the desert fox."
"Frankly," replied LAD over both channels, "I'm not surprised by that."
Triv found the Mountain Sector somewhat sparse; in addition to the goat, he found the alpaca and the mountain lion (aka cougar or puma). "At least there's a healthy predator-prey relationship in this sector."
Prower was much luckier, finding camels, all manner of lizards, the desert rat, and various insects. "Who knew so many animals could live in this wasteland?"
"Triv proceeding to Forest Sector," reported Mr. Trivia.
"Prower proceeding to Grassland Sector," said Prower, following suit.
"Triv to LAD, the first animal of the Forest Sector is the ocelot." The mafia member of the same name suddenly felt his nose itch, as if someone was talking about him behind his back.
"Prower to LAD, the first animal I've found in the Grassland Sector is the red fox." Again, the kitsune's first find of the sector is his own kin. Other animal species Prower logs include hyenas, lions, cheetas, wolves, elk, deer, gazelle, zebras, horses, and too many more to list. "I think I've hit the ecological jackpot, Triv!"

continued in next post.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 22:44:07

The Science of the Mafia, Part Thirty (continued)

Mr. Trivia goes on to find several apes and monkeys, a few snake species, a wide assortment of birds, and a few environmentalists. "Identify yourselves!" Triv shouts.
"Mellow out, dude," said one of the tree-hugging intruders. "We're just here to be one with nature."
"That's the thing," replied Triv, "this is an artificial island, and it's my property. Who let you come here?"
"Dude, we let us come here, man," said the first nature-lover, a stereotypical hippie stoner. His female companion of questionable relations came to his defense quickly, "Yeah, man! Greenpeace found this new island and we all came over by boat to spread the love of Mother Nature, man!"
Triv contemplated bringing the vulcan online and mowing down these grass-smokers, but somehow resisted the temptation. "How many more of you are there?" he asked.
"A whole commune, man!" replied the couple, pointing towards the Urban Sector Residential Zone. Triv found a bit of humor in the fact that the structures in an area rigged up for house-to-house fighting were being used for their original purpose.
"Prower proceeding to Urban Sector," announced PowerPrower over the commlink. Prower headed through the Industrial Zone to the Warehouse District and headed due East to the Seaport. "Prower to Triv, I'm at the rendezvoux point."
"I'll be there shortly," replied Triv, kicking on his jump jets and racing past the hippies wasting his time. Their hemp clothing nearly caught fire, but Triv didn't have time to care about uninvited guests.
"Triv to Prower, I'm three clicks from the Seaport," reported Mr. Trivia. "Do you see a ship in the harbor?"
"Yeah, and it's got a Greenpeace banner on it," replied Prower.
"Bring your beam rifle online and fire a warning shot across its bow," ordered Triv.
"Oops!" said Prower. He aimed a little low and punched a gaping hole near the waterline of the ship's hull. In about a minute, the vessel was on the bottom.
"Oh well," said Triv. "This is a floating island, so there's plenty of clearance even with the wreck on the sea floor."
With the treehuggers stranded, Triv had no choice but to let them stay and hope they get eaten by animals. "That's enough exploration for today, Prower," said Triv. "Let's go home."
The Armani II and Versace return to the Central Checkpoint without so much as a scratch, and they take the subspace bridge back to the lab. Triv helped Prower out of his cockpit and the Medic Droid rubbed the kinks out of his tails. "Thanks for your assistance, Prower," said Mr. Trivia. Triv restored the default settings on his PowerSuit, but kept Prower's flight suit and pedal extensions in a locker right next to his own. "You're more than welcome to pilot the PowerSuits whenever you need them, and I might be able to build you a custom model."
Shortly afterward, Mr. Trivia met with LAD to go over the data they had collected. "It's amazing," said the droid. "Several species are already endangered and others are getting overpopulated."
"Maybe it's because we're lumping together lots of environments into just five sectors," theorized Mr. Trivia. "I never designed that island to be a perfect biosphere."
With a new study completed and a mecha design to think about, Triv called it a day. I've gotta leave something to do for next time, or I could find myself out of work.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 23:01:50

At 12/16/06 03:55 PM, Marsupial wrote: Who likes my new mafia sig that I made myself?
It took me ages because I couldn't find a decent crosshair, in the end I just blurred a crap one.

It looks sweet man. I don't know how any of ya'll manage those thongs. The best I can do is draw a stick figure in mspaint :(. What program did you use to make that? Paintshop? If you don't mind, could you make me one?

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 23:11:08

At 12/16/06 10:08 PM, RedGlare wrote:
You know i honestly haven't a clue what its on about. What does it mean?

Yea I didn't think anyone would know what it ment, unless you played WoW. It means

Sexualy transmitted deseases are bind on pickup

Its a guoild name in WoW, for some reason I find it funny.

Drop Ya Pants and Grind, with M to the C

The Greatest Story Ever Told

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-16 23:45:51

At 12/16/06 10:41 PM, MrTrivia wrote: The Science of the Mafia, Part Thirty

Sweet, not only did I get to fly around in a PowerSuit, but I sunk a vessel as well, cool! I can't wait to see what this idea for a design for this smaller suit is for me, but I bet it's gonna be cool any which way around. Thanks Triv, can't wait to see the next part and all as well. ;D

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 01:42:51

Thanks every one for the great reviews on my story, I shall begin work on #2 some time today.
And Finally, a story I wrote and Triv likes, hurrah.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 06:11:14

At 12/16/06 11:01 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 12/16/06 03:55 PM, Marsupial wrote: Who likes my new mafia sig that I made myself?
It took me ages because I couldn't find a decent crosshair, in the end I just blurred a crap one.
It looks sweet man. I don't know how any of ya'll manage those thongs. The best I can do is draw a stick figure in mspaint :(. What program did you use to make that? Paintshop? If you don't mind, could you make me one?

No photoshop, I'll make you one later, I've got to handle a couple of PM requests first.

Also Phantom, congratulations on your 6,000 posts and good luck on the NGDD competition.

Let the games begin

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 07:58:48

At 12/17/06 06:11 AM, Marsupial wrote: Also Phantom, congratulations on your 6,000 posts and good luck on the NGDD competition.
Let the games begin

Thanks, I don't even pay attention to my stats anymore, it just goes by so fast and there is no point in a fuss over it but the NGDD comp is gonna suck some strength out of me, plus it's no even 3 PM and I already managed to get drunk today, so my apologies if the story is a bit late.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 09:10:30

At 12/16/06 01:15 PM, Geohunter-Alt wrote:

:. I am Geohunter

Me and this little bastard had a come to jesus meeting very shortly after this post, and he agreed to change his name. Why the hell would someone impersonate me on the forums anyway? hat's retarded, my account sucks. Well, anyway, thanks to all who gave me advice. I'm sure we won't be hearing from that dickwipe for a long time.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 09:44:36

I'm still being overworked in school right now, so don't expect a whole lot of me until Christmas break. As I looked through my posts today, I found that most of them were just continuations for my story. That is unsettling.

I'm going to try be a bit more active, lest the new members forget about me in their stories. XD

Also, I finally got AIM, so feel free to add me. The name's in my sig.

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 10:42:09

Here is my next weapon in my instrument series:

The RPG Bassoon: This one is going to be a little dull, because I don't know much about bassoons. Well, anyway, it's got an RPG hidden down the barrel. Just pull the trigger, and BAM! the muther at the buisness end is toast. Let's just use 10 of the keys this time. Will name them 1-10. If calling for flamethrower, press 1, or stay on the line. For electricly charged pwoer blaster, press 2. If you want a smoke dispenser, press 3 now. Mash 4 for a pop-tart. press 5 now for self destruct. Press 6 now for a grappling hook. for a useless pez dispenser, press 7 now. If a med kit is what you need, press 8. If not, press 9 for an emergency locater transmiter, or stay on the line. Press 10 to have bolts launch out of the end. Finally, take off the reed. Split it open, and you have a glass cutter. And of course, it plays lke a regular instrument.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 10:55:05

At 12/17/06 09:51 AM, Britkid wrote: Yeah I know what you mean. Although I have noticed I've been around 5400 posts for a very long time now. I'm Elite Guard Private because I can't be bothered to B/P manically and I don't even deposit every day anymore.

I still like B/P and depositing has been a habbit for so long now I do so automatically, but paying attention to my post count ended as soon as I reached 1337 posts.

Also, Mafia - Ragnarök, part 2 is being written as we speak and I truly hope to disappoint none of you when I release it, some time tomorrow. But, I'll need some little help, I need one person to Proof read it before I post it, I have one but I'm just not sure if he'll show, so if any one here who has a sense of decent grammaticism and punctuation is welcome to have a go and help me when I'm done.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 11:48:44

At 12/17/06 06:11 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 12/16/06 11:01 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote: It looks sweet man. I don't know how any of ya'll manage those thongs. The best I can do is draw a stick figure in mspaint :(. What program did you use to make that? Paintshop? If you don't mind, could you make me one?
No photoshop, I'll make you one later, I've got to handle a couple of PM requests first.

Alright, thanks a bunch man. I've always wanted one of those, but I could never make them myself. What version of Photoshop do you use? My other PC came with version 5 I think.

"In the Soviet Union, capitalism triumphed over communism. In this country, capitalism triumphed over democracy." - Fran Lebowitz

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 12:03:26

5/5 to both Triv and Phantom for their stories. Keep it up guys.
Phantom l've put your long ass part 1 story into the site so you don't have to worry about it getting lost, right now l'm trying to dig up that story we did together so l should have it up by today.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 12:16:46

At 12/16/06 07:21 PM, Snype wrote: Damn-Fuckin-Straight. (But Ghost is my TOP leader, you come in as a VERY Close 2nd). I am loving that name change, did you PM Tom about it? Glad you are back to your old name (but Dick Slippery is funny too.)

Very? Does that I mean you don't appreciate the house and food, liqour and any other desirables I provide you? I'm feeling a little bit violent you see...i wouldn't mind playing dodge the bullets with everyone in the mansion right this instatnt.
*pulls out mini-gun and football helmet*
The rules are simple, dodge the fucking bullets. First one hit pays for the booze after our little game. Trust me that's a lot of booze. Now start running!

Never pick a fight you can't bring a hand grenade to.

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 12:50:03

Phantom l've finally found the stories, you can see them on the site now, just click into the, "Collaborations" section.

At 12/17/06 12:16 PM, Ghost wrote: First one hit pays for the booze after our little game. Trust me that's a lot of booze. Now start running!

Now this is a game l could get into!
*Ducks behind Brit.*
Okay l'm ready to play.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 13:02:47

At 12/17/06 12:16 PM, Ghost wrote:
At 12/16/06 07:21 PM, Snype wrote: Damn-Fuckin-Straight. (But Ghost is my TOP leader, you come in as a VERY Close 2nd). I am loving that name change, did you PM Tom about it? Glad you are back to your old name (but Dick Slippery is funny too.)
Very? Does that I mean you don't appreciate the house and food, liqour and any other desirables I provide you? I'm feeling a little bit violent you see...i wouldn't mind playing dodge the bullets with everyone in the mansion right this instatnt.
*pulls out mini-gun and football helmet*
The rules are simple, dodge the fucking bullets. First one hit pays for the booze after our little game. Trust me that's a lot of booze. Now start running!

*Begins running like hell* But Ghost, Or course I appreicate the food and the free parking, but you are my TOP boss, and Strauss is my 2nd, like someone working at Microsoft, were Bill Gates is their top boss, but Their boss at the place where they work is their 2nd boss. But Gates doesnt give them all the booze and food they can handle. Which means, ... well, I dont know. *trips* Please dont kill me!

strarts crying

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 13:42:48

*Runs and leaps over the bar*
I know, Ill just drink all of the liquor.
*Shots go right by my head*
Or not.

Ill tell you what. My buddies and I have seriosly set the Christmas break off right. Huge party. I believe that explains my absence yesterday. So how was everyone else's Saturday?

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 13:55:45

At 12/17/06 12:16 PM, Ghost wrote: The rules are simple, dodge the fucking bullets. First one hit pays for the booze after our little game. Trust me that's a lot of booze. Now start running!

I'm conveniently out buying tangerines. The store lady says they don't have any, so I come home to find the mansion a mess with a painful lack of citrus. *tears*

At 12/17/06 01:42 PM, TheHitman14 wrote: Ill tell you what. My buddies and I have seriosly set the Christmas break off right. Huge party. I believe that explains my absence yesterday. So how was everyone else's Saturday?

It was about as much fun as watching your mother pole-dance while wearing nohting but a full beard. I was working on a hellish book report, finding a good science fair project, and doing whatever the hell I needed to do before Christmas break starts. I'm just glad it's over. T_T

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:00:15

At 12/17/06 01:55 PM, GhandenHanden wrote:
It was about as much fun as watching your mother pole-dance while wearing nohting but a full beard. I was working on a hellish book report, finding a good science fair project, and doing whatever the hell I needed to do before Christmas break starts. I'm just glad it's over. T_T

Are you out yet? I got out Friday. I dont go back until the 2nd I believe. Thats not so bad. Hey next year when Im in college Ill be out for about a month and a half. Roughly that is. Here's a tip. Drink Red Stripe. Hooray Beer!!

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:02:05

Well wasnt that a convientent mistake. ALT. You know, I dont know how I got that Alias, its simple and hard to believe no one has. Oh well. Sorry for the trouble.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:13:16

At 12/17/06 01:42 PM, TheHitman14 wrote: So how was everyone else's Saturday?

Filled with trips to the doctors and the swallowing of horse pills. Yeah it was that much fun.

At 12/17/06 02:02 PM, TheHitman14 wrote: You know, I dont know how I got that Alias, its simple and hard to believe no one has.

I can't believe l didn't get that first. Oh well is right.

On a unrelated note, l love my job. Not only is it easy as fuck, l just collected over $200 dollars in Christmas money. Now for a person who doesn't buy anything, that's a big fucking haul.

Respect.

NG Mafia

I've evolved.

digi-digi

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:16:34

At 12/17/06 02:13 PM, Boris-4-U wrote: Filled with trips to the doctors and the swallowing of horse pills. Yeah it was that much fun.

Hell yeah. Have you seen Clerks 2? With the donkey? Oh hell yeah.

I can't believe l didn't get that first. Oh well is right.

Im still pretty amazed. Maybe someone had it and when Tom amde the big Alias change, he deleted it.

On a unrelated note, l love my job. Not only is it easy as fuck, l just collected over $200 dollars in Christmas money. Now for a person who doesn't buy anything, that's a big fucking haul.
Respect.

Bastard. I make about 600 a month, But I only work 4-5 days. But sadly, I hate my fucking job and at the first of the year, I quit.

Hey look, clever words

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:17:47

At 12/17/06 02:02 PM, TheHitman14 wrote: Well wasnt that a convientent mistake. ALT. You know, I dont know how I got that Alias, its simple and hard to believe no one has. Oh well. Sorry for the trouble.

It was ironic and it's a nice name, but I after looking through the posts, I feel like strangling you with your own intestine (In the most polite manner possible). Why does everyone use alts to spam their own clubs?

And I get out of school on Wednesday and stay out until January 5th, I believe. :D

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:27:54

At 12/17/06 01:55 PM, GhandenHanden wrote: Christmas break starts. I'm just glad it's over. T_T

NO! I still have one week left! With like 4 goddamn tests! And a visit to the hospital for a MONTHLY CHECKUP. That's just not fair! *begins sobbing* OK, fuck it, I am not going to give a shit about this school week because it;s my last for a few weeks. Fuck school.

Throws math and science books on top of buring pile in the mafia fireplace*

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:41:00

At 12/17/06 11:48 AM, HooglyBoogly wrote:
At 12/17/06 06:11 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 12/16/06 11:01 PM, HooglyBoogly wrote: It looks sweet man. I don't know how any of ya'll manage those thongs. The best I can do is draw a stick figure in mspaint :(. What program did you use to make that? Paintshop? If you don't mind, could you make me one?
Alright, thanks a bunch man. I've always wanted one of those, but I could never make them myself. What version of Photoshop do you use? My other PC came with version 5 I think.

Meh, I got a pirate version of 7.0, it does the job, but I think there is a newer version. Strangely, on 7.0, the line tool doesn't work, it forms some sort of arrow instead of a line.
Does anyone else have this problem when using 7.0?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 14:51:13

Hey guys, just checking in. Been doing some stuff today, but am gonna be around for a good bit until sometime around 7-7:30pm Eastern time zone mark. After that I'll be back before midnight sometime, and possibly with some kind of fun story. Gotta start working on that Christmas story and all too come to think of it...

At 12/17/06 12:16 PM, Ghost wrote: The rules are simple, dodge the fucking bullets. First one hit pays for the booze after our little game. Trust me that's a lot of booze. Now start running!

*goes to jump over a bar counter and is shot in a tail* >.< FUCK! .....that means I owe you a drink... *gets out wallet and sighs*

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature

Response to NG Mafia 2006-12-17 15:41:26

Runs at super fast speed and goes outside but then trips on rock ouch.

Hi guys I get out on Tuesday I can't wait, I HATE school. I have been working allot today I had to cut 1 acre of grass today on a hill and I am tired like hell and not to mention that I have school tomorrow :(

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature