00:00
00:00

How May I Contact Ng Owners?

1,577 Views | 4 Replies

How May I Contact Ng Owners? 2009-09-09 09:14:08

I'm going to be a graphic-designer for a few years. I'd love to work with NG, and produce videos that say, "visit NewGrounds" or "NewGrounds.com" at the end of all of the videos. Would I have to ask the owners of NG for permission to do that?

Also: May I be part of the GFX team at NewGrounds? I'd work for free & share my logo/design concepts with them, if I was permitted to join their team.

In a few years, I'm going to work on a huge project called: Internet World -Theme Park:
The park would be the location of many internet-related attractions (data centers) & possibly educational camps.

%u2022 The main entertainers at the part would be indie artists (especially musicians). People would introduce their new songs or their technology at the park, as well.

%u2022 The mascots at the park would be dressed (disguised) as the characters that popular site-owners use as their logos.

Response to How May I Contact Ng Owners? 2009-09-09 09:19:46

For your first question, I´m pretty sure you´re allowed to do that if you want to.

You can also download the NG preloader from here:
http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/prel oaders/

and put that in front of all your videos.

For your second question, you´re probably gonna have to contact TomFulp. He´s the creator and head admin of this site.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to How May I Contact Ng Owners? 2009-09-09 09:43:31

Thanks I appreciate the answers. I hope I can help in some way. I'm planning to make videos, later this year about websites that I like, and this one is my fav. Thanks again.

Response to How May I Contact Ng Owners? 2009-09-09 22:38:27

email tom fulp