00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW

15,803 Views | 301 Replies

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 15:27:11

Tofu is so much more natural than meat.

No thanks, I'll enjoy my steak, you can all enjoy your dry wall.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:03:18

At 8/22/09 02:18 PM, SCUD14 wrote: if you were strung up, facing certain death at the hands of a group of killers, would you rather they broke your neck quickly, or hung you upside down, drew a line from your dick to your jaw with a knife, and left you to bleed all over the floor?

It's not up to me, it's up to the killers, so it's not like I have a choice. I have no control over what these imaginary killers do, just as I have no control over what the farmers and farmhands do to the animals at the slaughterhouse. And how does this "animal cruelty at the slaughterhouse" affect anyones lives? It's not like the steak tastes any different if the animal was killed instantly or by torture.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:05:20

Hahaha vegatarian screw that

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:14:13

At 8/22/09 02:18 PM, SCUD14 wrote:
fucking assholes

there will be no fucking of asses in THIS slaughterhouse

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:23:01

i actually prefer tofu

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:23:49

Stop trying to push you ideas onto me. You don't see me pushing my religion on you do you?anyways those animals got knocked the fuck out! Animals eat animals all the time! Tigers eat gazzells, and those deer looking things. It's nature, the top of the food chain eats the lower ones and humans are at the top!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:27:47

PETA's got their propaganda, all right. You guys are just falling for it.

Adding PETA to ED's list of IRL trolls.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:27:56

"Animals eat other animals it's nature"

"NO we taught this lion to eat only tofu"

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:30:41

At 8/22/09 04:23 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: Stop trying to push you ideas onto me. You don't see me pushing my religion on you do you?anyways those animals got knocked the fuck out! Animals eat animals all the time! Tigers eat gazzells, and those deer looking things. It's nature, the top of the food chain eats the lower ones and humans are at the top!

oh and also plants are living things dipshit! You say we eat flesh well the leaves and shit on a plant is the epidermis which is skin! you also say "well atleast i don't eat anything that breathes!" Plants inhale CO2 and breath out oxygen! i eat the cow which releases methane. So i'm eating the problem while your eating the solution!!

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:34:44

At 8/22/09 04:30 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: you also say "well atleast i don't eat anything that breathes!" Plants inhale CO2 and breath out oxygen! i eat the cow which releases methane. So i'm eating the problem while your eating the solution!!

Quoting Carlos Mencia i see...

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:40:16

Just because they don't deserve to die like that doesn't mean i'm not gonna eat them, and hell, humans die like this all the time in other countries.

|Gamertag | How much money is your account worth? | Comment on my userpage|

There are thirty-nine letters in this sentence.

Sig by biohasard.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:41:12

Well those cows aren't going to eat themselves, someone needs to do it :D

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:48:19

At 8/22/09 04:34 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 8/22/09 04:30 PM, FatJoe214 wrote:
At 8/22/09 04:23 PM, FatJoe214 wrote: Stop trying to push you ideas onto me. You don't see me pushing my religion on you do you?anyways those animals got knocked the fuck out! Animals eat animals all the time! Tigers eat gazzells, and those deer looking things. It's nature, the top of the food chain eats the lower ones and humans are at the top!
oh and also plants are living things dipshit! You say we eat flesh well the leaves and shit on a plant is the epidermis which is skin! you also say "well atleast i don't eat anything that breathes!" Plants inhale CO2 and breath out oxygen! i eat the cow which releases methane. So i'm eating the problem while your eating the solution!!
Cows produced to be used as meat make up for more methane emissions and air pollution than the entire transportation industry. So actually, you're making things worse. Also, you're using more plants up too because the food you eat has to be fed somehow.

The difference between plants and animals is that animals have brains, pain receptors, emotions, etc. If you think plants and animals are the same and have the same sentience, you're a fucking idiot.

What the fuck do i care about pain and emotions any ways? If i did do you think i would broke that guys knee cap because he was late on a loan payment to my cousin? PETA is just as bad as christians they push their beleifs on you. You don't see meat eaters pushing their beleifs do you?Ands it's fucking nature animals will always eat other animals.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 16:55:57

PETA is retarded, seriously, becoming a vegetarian because of the way chickens in KFC and other fast food restaurants are treated is stupid and over reactive. There are better alternatives then eating at KFC but still being a carnivore, buy locally from a farm instead, you don't need to sell out natures food chart and become a vegetarian in order to boycott KFC or make a statement.

aquaticmole.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 17:06:44

Now, I'm fine with vegetarians that do it for health problems or health benefits, but the ones that go vegetarian just to spare the lives of animals?

HORRIBLE. UNACCEPTABLE. WRONG. NO. TERRIBLE. AWFUL.

Even this tree shows his apathy.

BLU Wins

UNFUNNY TF2 PUN OR SOMETHING HERE

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 17:09:02

I'm sick of this whole "eating meat makes you fat" bullshit. I'm not a vegetarian, and guess what I don't weigh 200 pounds. Meat in moderation is key to healthy diet. I rarely eat meat, the only time I really eat it is during holidays or birthdays, but aside from that my diet is made up almost wholly of bread, fish, vegetables and poultry.

Maybe later.....

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 17:23:43

This calls for a big juicy bloody steak

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 17:36:24

At 8/22/09 05:33 PM, MetalStar wrote: I'm gonna go eat dogs. But because you're so small minded you'll think that's disgusting, even though it's natural to prey on animals and many other countries do this.

dogs are too cute to be eaten

we should imprison them in our houses instead

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 17:39:02

At 8/22/09 05:33 PM, MetalStar wrote: I'm gonna go eat dogs. But because you're so small minded you'll think that's disgusting, even though it's natural to prey on animals and many other countries do this.

I think no such thing, as long as you don't eat mine I don't care.

Stop looking

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 18:04:35

If I lived in the US, meat would be the only thing I ate. You have the nice growth hormons in 'em such as as clembuterol, an anabolic steroid. They don't allow that shit in the EU except in the Netherlands and few other countries. I'd like to be a bit taller myself.

yar

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 18:10:24

At 8/22/09 05:43 PM, smyljr wrote: needs the vid of redneck with chainsaw v. pig.
im sure its around here somewhere...

As you needed. http://www.flurl.com/video/5472586_comme nts.htm

yar

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 19:29:03

Cool story bro

Lazymuffin <3

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 19:40:13

Why I Eat Meat
1. It's tasty
2. I don't give a fuck about a animals life
3. I like a bloody steak
4. Most vegetable are grown in shit so I really don't care if there's
a little poop on my chicken
5. PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
6. Gives fat to turn into muscles
7. I think tofu tastes like ass
8. Scientifically proven that tofu over time tofu makes you gay (changes your horomones)
And I don't want to come up with another reason -.-

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 19:44:57

Well, Peta has lost it.

brb ninjas surrounding house

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 20:32:45

I realise that somewhere in the previous ten pages that I am, frankly, too tired to go trawling through someone has probably said this, but:

Homo Sapiens Sapiens Is just another variety of animal, and the food chain exists in nature. Noone berates lions for eating meat, or tries to convince them to become vegetarians. Meat-eating is natural, so frankly PETA need to give up on their massive advocacy of vegetarianism. PETA are a bunch of batshit nuts who need to get their heads out of their arses and realise that they might be wrong once in a while.

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 20:37:26

I stopped as soon as I saw PETA. They say they caught animal workers do this and other things, but I think they did this and said the other people did so that they'd gain followers.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 20:39:39

PETA=Pretentious Egos Trapping Animals

"What the Fodoodle?!"

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 20:57:39

Just because you show that video with animals getting tortured to turn vegetarian pfft, there's just as many videos of others doing harm to other people. Assholes they're everywhere basically you can't stop it.

If you're a HARDCORE FAN prepare to be always disappointed.

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 21:56:15

I don't trust anything from Peta, they're obviously trying to make the reality worse.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/lis ten/239580 - WGI Percussion style! What's that? Take a listen!

BBS Signature

Response to 15 reasons to be a vegetarian NSFW 2009-08-22 23:41:42

But it taste sooo damn good

BBS Signature