00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ng Levels Art Collab

158,662 Views | 1,597 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 11:30:33

At 1/16/10 05:19 AM, LegolaSS wrote: Heres an idea what you will get to scroll around.... :3

Lol, I see a Magic Card

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 11:40:39

At 1/15/10 01:26 PM, NicKoLa93 wrote: there it is, the shadeless and black haired (in respect of agis) version

Not that I don't like it, but I fail to see the reason such a character would favour a straight razor as a weapon.

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 12:11:22

At 1/16/10 05:19 AM, LegolaSS wrote: thank you all who have taken part so far... even if i have been really hard to please... i hope you have enjoyed taking part so far and will look forward to the finished product!!!...

I don't find you hard to please; I've just reached my limit with the images.

Pauca sed matura.

(Few but ripe.)

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 16:27:51

At 1/16/10 11:40 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:
At 1/15/10 01:26 PM, NicKoLa93 wrote: there it is, the shadeless and black haired (in respect of agis) version
Not that I don't like it, but I fail to see the reason such a character would favour a straight razor as a weapon.

go and explain that to sweeney todd's creators.
That character is suppesed to be an emo girl

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 16:44:51

At 1/16/10 04:27 PM, NicKoLa93 wrote: go and explain that to sweeney todd's creators.

sweeney todd was a barber, so it made sense

on another note im working on a concept for them both :)

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 16:48:50

At 1/16/10 04:44 PM, ashman112 wrote: sweeney todd was a barber, so it made sense

This

No mate, no.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 21:03:04

At 1/16/10 11:40 AM, JoeTheToucan wrote:

http://www.keiththompsonart.com/pages/da ughter.html

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-16 21:18:17

At 1/16/10 05:19 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
Heres an idea what you will get to scroll around.... :3

that layout looks sweet as, cant wait till you complete it legola, alot of people are gunna enjoy it,

chyea.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 03:22:21

At 1/16/10 11:30 AM, big-jonny-13 wrote: Lol, I see a Magic Card

i added it in beacuse i thought it would be a funny touch... reads "Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cranford. After careful analysis of Jermey's vocational testing. i feel that he is best suited for a career in either torture or art direction."

I don't find you hard to please; I've just reached my limit with the images.

thats beacuse your work is really well presented and done so well... others either dont have the same amount of time put into it, lacking the artistic tallent or are using software that doesnt capture the same quality as others...

looking forward to the final product,

Good :3

Unhinged is the shit.

i find some of the cards funny :D

what all is going to be in this besides the 60 accepted levels

apart from what you can see in my other post... there is going to be easter eggs... and the 60 main pictures... im going to wait untill i have locked the submittion of art untill i choose them so everyone gets a fair chance... :D

if you have any ideas what else should be added... just give me a shout :D

also on a side note... due to the fact this is a collab... i feel rev-share is stupid to give to the co-authors and me... why?... well beacuse its firstly unfair for everyone who didnt get co-authored. secondly the amount you will get its going to be so tiny its not going to benifit anyone... so i though if i put all the money earned from ad rev into a charity it would be a better cause and people would prefer that... :D

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 05:49:37

Level 11 done.

I wouldn't even bother trying another level 11, because this level 11 is the fucking shit.

Name: I'LL SWISS YOUR ARMY KNIFE, MOTHERFUCKER.

Aura: DARK, MOTHERFUCKER!

Ng Levels Art Collab

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 12:59:22

At 1/17/10 03:22 AM, LegolaSS wrote: also on a side note... due to the fact this is a collab... i feel rev-share is stupid to give to the co-authors and me... why?... well beacuse its firstly unfair for everyone who didnt get co-authored. secondly the amount you will get its going to be so tiny its not going to benifit anyone... so i though if i put all the money earned from ad rev into a charity it would be a better cause and people would prefer that... :D

I liek that idea, Cause to do it fairly, you would have to split it up between the 70 or so people who had drawings featured in it. And then, I would be only like $0.02 for everyone, unless this gets over 9000 views and makes some crazy ad money, but even then, its kindof pointless.. Now if your going to do it that way, the next question comes into play, What Charity?

This text is in bold, which makes me aweso and your statement irrelevant.

ArtThread. Deviant. NGcar. SnowmansLand

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 13:10:47

At 1/17/10 12:59 PM, Snowman wrote: What Charity?

well... depends really... what do you guys think?... it wont be very much either way to be honest... if this thing really makes it big on front page and stays for a whole week or something... then it might get into double figures if its lucky... as long as its going to a good cause :D

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 13:16:37

At 1/17/10 01:10 PM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 1/17/10 12:59 PM, Snowman wrote: What Charity?
well... depends really... what do you guys think?... it wont be very much either way to be honest... if this thing really makes it big on front page and stays for a whole week or something... then it might get into double figures if its lucky... as long as its going to a good cause :D

I was thinking ASPCA At first (Cause I love my Pets), But with all the shit going down in Haiti, I think it would be best to throw it that way
(Even if it is only $5)

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 13:19:12

At 1/17/10 03:22 AM, LegolaSS wrote:

:... so i though if i put all the money earned from ad rev into a charity it would be a better cause and people would prefer that... :D

for me it's ok, i don't have paypal

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 13:20:26

It's always best with collabs for the money to go to charity.

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-17 15:28:20

I think it's prob gonna have to be Haiti.

But don't forget the three accounts listed here.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-19 02:45:53

just to let you guys know... i have finaly got a pm back from tom about medals... *yay*

at the moment i dont really have anything structured together... rather animation and pictures waiting to be morphed into the best dam art collab this world has ever seen!!!... yah really!

would like to thank 14hourlunch break and other users to whom are helping me with the AS and other flash problems i havent done before...

Dont forget people... two levels remain!!!....

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-19 17:58:06

At 1/19/10 02:45 AM, LegolaSS wrote: just to let you guys know... i have finaly got a pm back from tom about medals... *yay*

lol so im guessing he said YES?

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-20 00:10:14

So there will be medals? Good, good. So there are another two levels open? I've decided not to make anything, because I'm getting too lazy to work on anything. Well good luck ya guys.

When will this party end anyway?

Art Thread/NG Art - View it. /I love rainbows do you?/

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-20 04:52:53

500% original, honest guv

Ng Levels Art Collab

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-20 08:54:17

At 1/20/10 08:16 AM, THEANTIFULP wrote: also how exactly did you crop it ive been having trobble doing so and was about to take and exacto knife to the origional picture....

Scan it and crop it while scanning?
Scan it and crop it on photoshop?
Scan it and crop it on flash?
Scan it and crop it on paint?

The possibilities are endless.

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-21 02:47:07

At 1/20/10 04:52 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: 500% original, honest guv

WOW thats the best darn level 13 i have ever seen TOAS!!!... im going to have to let it though... nothing to do with it been you or anything...

honestly... have i missed something here?... i dont get it :(

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-21 04:32:30

At 1/21/10 02:47 AM, LegolaSS wrote: honestly... have i missed something here?... i dont get it :(

It's a repositioning and reporoportioning of AntiFulp's pic (that I was going to work over, but may not now).
... there's nothing much to get.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 07:23:06

Man, I haven't popped into this thread in like 3 pages.
For shame, Minus.

Almost done 34, well, at least the octopus part. I have something I feel like I need to add, so that's up next... but yeah. Take a look, I guess, thoughts? LET ME KNOW IF IT SEEMS A BIT TOO DARK.
The stars were the hardest part, WTF. Still not sold on the intensity of the glow on the edges but I imagine it works either way. ... It's also hard to tell on resize.

I'm gonna add a background BUT I'm gonna wait til after the collab drops to do that and put it in the art portal

HOLLLLAAAAAAAA

Ng Levels Art Collab

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 13:15:57

At 1/22/10 07:23 AM, redminus wrote: HOLLLLAAAAAAAA

looking good... just two more levels left >:3... then we can take over the front page!!!

evil laugh

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 19:57:01

wish i knew about this sooner! (i should look in the forums more often) oh well! here is an old one i did it still fits in... i don't remember what level it is but there is definitely a cut throat razor blade weapon.

Ng Levels Art Collab

Nobody is a virgin the world has screwed us all.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 20:01:47

At 1/22/10 07:57 PM, dommi-fresh wrote: wish i knew about this sooner! (i should look in the forums more often) oh well! here is an old one i did it still fits in... i don't remember what level it is but there is definitely a cut throat razor blade weapon.

Strange, I was looking through your stuff earlier today, Dommi, and I saw that one (which I also reviewed) and thought about telling you to submit it, because level 13 is still open.
You're going to have to put the character alone on a transparent white background, though, as far as I know.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 20:05:46

Strange, I was looking through your stuff earlier today, Dommi, and I saw that one (which I also reviewed) and thought about telling you to submit it, because level 13 is still open.
You're going to have to put the character alone on a transparent white background, though, as far as I know.

am I? sounds like too much effort... in that case never mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 20:11:14

At 1/22/10 08:05 PM, dommi-fresh wrote:
am I? sounds like too much effort... in that case never mind.

Not terribly certain if he can work around that or not. You should probably ask Legolass himself, as I'm not the one running this collab.

My Art Thread.

Eeureka! With an exclamation point!

BBS Signature

Response to Ng Levels Art Collab 2010-01-22 20:28:04

Not terribly certain if he can work around that or not. You should probably ask Legolass himself, as I'm not the one running this collab.

i am not to bothered about it i just realised that i have a drawing in the ol archives that fits in so will post it
but whatever i replied to your review aswell

BBS Signature