00:00
00:00

American Football Discussion

253,975 Views | 4,169 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-20 23:13:48


At 8/20/09 09:17 PM, michelinman wrote: Whatever. Get ready to lose the division for the first time in a few years bitch. Raiders are gonna run all over your weak ass D. You'll probably lose Merrimans fragile ass from a broken knee or something sometime in the rest of the pre-season, then you'll have nothing. Haha.

Your quarterback did extremely well against the 49ers in their skrimage where I live.

wait.....

XBL GT: SleepyB 408

I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-20 23:26:58


At 8/20/09 11:13 PM, Crashman wrote:
At 8/20/09 09:17 PM, michelinman wrote: Whatever. Get ready to lose the division for the first time in a few years bitch. Raiders are gonna run all over your weak ass D. You'll probably lose Merrimans fragile ass from a broken knee or something sometime in the rest of the pre-season, then you'll have nothing. Haha.
Your quarterback did extremely well against the 49ers in their skrimage where I live.

wait.....

Justin Fargas, Michael Bush, Darren McFadden. Fuck a quarterback. If he does shitty this year, we'll just throw Jeff Garcia in, and roll with it.


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-21 13:03:37


At 8/21/09 11:39 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Should I take this seriously?

No. I don't think any Super Bowl catch will come close to Tyree's in a very, very long time.


You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-21 19:51:55


Heh. I still like Yancy Thigpens catch in the Titans/Rams Super Bowl. ONE FUCKING YARD. Haha. That game was amazing. It wasn't as spectacular as Tyree's, but it definitely had a lot more riding on it. Nobody on the planet was sitting down right then.

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-21 19:59:24


Yeah, Yeah lets go Chiefs!

I need a new city >.>

sig'd

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-21 20:37:46


At 8/21/09 07:51 PM, michelinman wrote: Heh. I still like Yancy Thigpens catch in the Titans/Rams Super Bowl. ONE FUCKING YARD. Haha. That game was amazing. It wasn't as spectacular as Tyree's, but it definitely had a lot more riding on it. Nobody on the planet was sitting down right then.

No, they weren't. And you weren't watching either, seeing how Thigpen had retired several years before that play, where Kevin Dyson failed

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-21 20:56:46


At 8/21/09 08:37 PM, jonthomson wrote: No, they weren't. And you weren't watching either, seeing how Thigpen had retired several years before that play, where Kevin Dyson failed

Thigpen retired in 2000 and he played with the Titans from 1998 until then. That Super Bowl was in '99. He was one of the big reasons they made it there that year, as he got the second most receiving yards on the team that year with 648. Wikipedia. Haha. You're right though, it WAS Dyson. I got them mixed up.

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-21 22:46:19


At 8/21/09 01:03 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote:
At 8/21/09 11:39 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Should I take this seriously?
No. I don't think any Super Bowl catch will come close to Tyree's in a very, very long time.

Also I wouldn't consider a game filled with penalties (many were bullcrap) the best ever as well.


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-24 15:21:49


I figured you guys would get a kick out of this. :)

American Football Discussion

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-26 20:03:42


So, does being a Bengals fan make me a bad person?


Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-26 21:59:21


At 8/26/09 08:03 PM, puddinN64 wrote: So, does being a Bengals fan make me a bad person?

No it just tells me that you enjoy pain and probably by extension bondage.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-26 21:59:21


Look what jerseys are in the front window at my local Champs store,it just doesn't look right.

American Football Discussion


NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-26 22:26:53


At 8/26/09 09:59 PM, Molotov wrote: Look what jerseys are in the front window at my local Champs store,it just doesn't look right.

They're actively advertising the Vick jersey? I thought they would ease into that after he had been back the league for a bit. Too many people are still pissed off about that.


Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-26 23:36:59


At 8/26/09 10:26 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 8/26/09 09:59 PM, Molotov wrote: Look what jerseys are in the front window at my local Champs store,it just doesn't look right.
They're actively advertising the Vick jersey? I thought they would ease into that after he had been back the league for a bit. Too many people are still pissed off about that.

The thing i find hilarous is some jackass would pay $120 for a jersey from a backup QB.

It's probably cause he has a cool last name,hell if i was an Eagles fan i would just get a #7 and have it say Ron Mexico on the back lol.


NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-31 03:07:25


Well, Tedi Bruschi's going to call it a career, and very respectable career at that. Not only by winning three Super Bowls in New England, but also coming back to play again after suffering that stroke a few years back. Though he may not have been the flashiest linebacker, he got the job done.

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-31 08:22:25


Which Bronco do you think was the player of the game against the Bears on Sunday night?

» Tom Brandstater - 20.7%

» Britton Colquitt - 4.3%

» Brian Dawkins - 11.4%

» Elvis Dumervil - 43%

» Peyton Hillis - 13.6%

» Someone Else - 7.3%

TOTAL VOTES: 466

Now why exactly does the person that threw an interception and fumbled the ball to lose the game for the Broncos have the most votes to be the player of the game?


BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-08-31 13:37:30


At 8/31/09 08:22 AM, Fro wrote:

Now why exactly does the person that threw an interception and fumbled the ball to lose the game for the Broncos have the most votes to be the player of the game?

Beats me, anyway if the Bears made the postseason, do you think McDaniels will become the Bear's MVP?


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-01 14:33:37


noooooooooo, our one good player is out for two weeks

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-01 19:09:45


At 9/1/09 02:33 PM, jonthomson wrote: noooooooooo, our one good player is out for two weeks

I know you're not talking about kyle orton... There's no way you're a broncos fan right? Haha. I feel your pain though. Nnamdi Asomugha got hurt and is questionable for the opening of the regular season, as is Khalif Barnes, who was our weakest person on the O line already, PLUS Chaz Shilens, who is our only receiver who could be relied on to have a successful year. It's lookin ugly already for the silver and black guys. :(

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-04 12:26:44


At 8/31/09 01:37 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
Beats me, anyway if the Bears made the postseason, do you think McDaniels will become the Bear's MVP?

As a Bear fan,thank you Mr.McDaniels. :)


NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-04 14:27:13


That flash is great molotov! Haha. Wasn't a fan of the little cheap shot against Al Davis, but all in all it was funny. Haha. I like the stats you posted to back yourself up. If McDaniels saw that flash, he'd probably facepalm.

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-04 14:34:36


Although you may not agree with Eli's salary, but you have to be a dumbass to compare QB to RB since the latter tends to have early retirement.

Granted it's a smack talk section where trolling is allowed but still...also for a Cowboy fan he sure spends a lot of time on the Giants board.


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-10 11:29:53


FINALLY!

Titans vs Steelers!

Who's ready for some football?!?


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-10 14:35:57


At 9/10/09 11:29 AM, pepeatumi wrote: FINALLY!

Titans vs Steelers!

Who's ready for some football?!?

finally. steelers by 10

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-10 16:15:07


Are we going to do that thing like we did last season where we pick all of the games for the week and compared the totals at the end of the season?

Anyway, I'll take Tennessee in this game tonight to start off the season.


BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-10 18:19:37


At 9/10/09 04:15 PM, Fro wrote: Are we going to do that thing like we did last season where we pick all of the games for the week and compared the totals at the end of the season?

Anyway, I'll take Tennessee in this game tonight to start off the season.

No SB winner went to lose a opener the next season so...


Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-10 19:00:57


At 9/10/09 04:15 PM, Fro wrote: Are we going to do that thing like we did last season where we pick all of the games for the week and compared the totals at the end of the season?

Anyway, I'll take Tennessee in this game tonight to start off the season.

i'll take the steelers and post the rest up over the weekend

Response to American Football Discussion 2009-09-10 19:17:53


Definitely steelers. And what's the game? Just post who you think is going to win each game every week and see who gets the most right?