00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

American Football Discussion

294,870 Views | 4,005 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Cincinnati Bengals got beat up by the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Pittsburgh Steelers always beat the Bengals. Looks like Cincinnati lost again.

The Miami Dolphins had an awesome win against the Chicago Bears. Go Miami Go.

American Football Discussion

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-15 00:45:48

Missed that game due to work, but saw some stat lines. Shout to Big Ben, AB, and James Conner!

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-15 23:26:44

At 10/15/18 06:42 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Going to be hoping for a '49ers miracle over the Packers tonight so the Lions have a realistic chance at getting out of last place in the NFC North sometime soon. Oddly enough, the only wins the Lions have so far this season are both over Rogers and Brady.

Sad news for ya. Packers win with a last second field goal. Seems to be a new trend this year winning off last second field goals.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-16 00:15:27

At 10/14/18 05:49 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Miami Dolphins had an awesome win against the Chicago Bears. Go Miami Go.

Bears shoulda won tho, the defense imploded ;_;

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-16 10:30:05

Such a good set of night games.

The Chiefs and Patriots came down to the wire and so didn't the Packers and 49rs. I'll be at the 49rs and Broncos game later this year and hope for it to be a good one too.

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-16 19:29:39

For some reason I couldn't find this thread on the front page of C&C despite me having created it and it having only been posted to in the last couple of hours. Anyway, was at Wembley on Sunday. It was nice a couple of years ago when we had an offensive line not held together by string and gaffer tape

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-16 22:44:41

At 10/16/18 12:15 AM, Gimel wrote:
At 10/14/18 05:49 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: The Miami Dolphins had an awesome win against the Chicago Bears. Go Miami Go.

The Bears could not handle the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins were running wild all over the place.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-17 00:12:58

At 10/16/18 10:44 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 10/16/18 12:15 AM, Gimel wrote:
The Bears could not handle the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins were running wild all over the place.

True. The defense gave up (they should'nt have had Brock walk on them), but there where still some questionable calls by the refs.

Tempus Edax Rerum

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-19 03:44:18

At 10/17/18 12:12 AM, Gimel wrote:
At 10/16/18 10:44 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
True. The defense gave up (they should'nt have had Brock walk on them), but there where still some questionable calls by the refs.

The Dolphins started strong and than had some tough loses. They could go either way this year. It all depends on how well the New England Cheaters do with old man Brady.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-10-19 10:34:49

I'm a never happy kind of football fan. Not even that happy in a win unless it's the Superbowl.

I thought that Denver's victory was mediocre. Their defense was almost flawless. Even on plays where they gave up yardage almost every pass was almost tipped at the line of scrimmage. They held up great and I really have nothing to complain about there at all.

Their offense was mediocre though. Yes, they hit a long touchdown pass, but it was a blown coverage. They scored on a trick play that worked out perfect too. They ran the ball pretty well throughout the game. All of those were good things.

Their quarterback play was still inconsistent. Throwing an interception while the receiver was barely covered was extremely disappointing.

Denver couldn't move the ball once the other team knew they were going to run. I was always brought up when I played that it didn't matter if the other team knew what your play call was going to be. Execute it anyway.

So yeah, ehh. They played hell of a game, but against a good team if they can't force the ball down someones throat with the run game and get better quarterback consistency they're going to be a easy team to beat. Hopefully they beat the Chiefs next week and shut me up though.

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-11-30 17:46:25

What do you guys think about Kareem Hunt?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25419410/kansas-city-chiefs-running-back-kareem-hunt-seen-shoving-woman-video-february-incident

He's not playing this week. He might not even be playing this year. Depending on how they approach this he may go the way of Ray Rice and be completely forgotten about in the NFL.

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-12-01 14:12:07

At 11/30/18 05:46 PM, Fro wrote: What do you guys think about Kareem Hunt?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25419410/kansas-city-chiefs-running-back-kareem-hunt-seen-shoving-woman-video-february-incident

You can't do anything these days that even looks slightly questionable. They have cameras everywhere.

He's not playing this week. He might not even be playing this year. Depending on how they approach this he may go the way of Ray Rice and be completely forgotten about in the NFL.

Looks like he might be done for the season.

BBS Signature

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-12-01 15:32:33

At 12/1/18 02:12 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
You can't do anything these days that even looks slightly questionable. They have cameras everywhere.

Especially get in a shoving match that ends up with a 19 year old girl on the ground. Then coming back into the situation after leaving the scene a few seconds ago to kick her while she's on the ground.

Up to that point I thought he'd just get suspended for the year. Kicking someone while they're on the ground is a guaranteed way to lose your job for almost any profession.

Looks like he might be done for the season.

Someone is going to get a good running back when he gets signed. As long as he can stay out of trouble. I guess this isn't the only fight he's gotten into this year. Chances are he won't be able to stay out of trouble for long.

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-12-03 03:16:25

So happy for Packers fans right now

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-12-05 12:30:38

I'll be sporting my Elway jersey at Levi Stadium this Sunday. This will be my first NFL game so I'm pretty excited. Looking for Phillip Lindsey to run crazy. Hoping for a good win!

Response to American Football Discussion 2018-12-05 19:49:00

Here is the biggest question so far, Who can stop Old man Brady and the New England Cheaters from winning another ring this year?

BBS Signature