00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RhubarbRumble just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You wake up..

1,706 Views | 28 Replies

You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:24:39

To the sound of your alarm clock. Ring ring, it's 7 A.M., time to start your day.

Almost immedietely however, you can sense something is wrong.
You look out your window. First, you notice that no cars are moving around.

You look a little farther, and see something that looks like it came out of a sappy horror movie.
There are many, many corpses littering the streets with a giant pool of blood covering the ground like wet concrete. The corpses are in huge piles bigger than streetlamp posts.
There are women running around in circles, chanting, laughing, whooping, waving around crude weapons.

You run to your front door and push the bolt in place, and turn on the T.V. to see what is going on.
What appears to be a rogue broadcast of several news members emerges. They appear to be hiding behind a demolished building, either by explosives or a fire, you cannot tell.
They are shouting and screaming and pointing, and one man says, "They're killing us all", suddenly, before a chainsaw cuts his head cleanly off, spraying blood and his brains everywhere.
A girl, no older than 20, laughing and covered in blood runs off to chase the others right before the broadcast dies.

You spit out your drink and jump to your feet and vomit on the floor. You cannot possibly comprehend what is going on, but you don't think you'll make it out alive.

Suddenly, there is loud knocking on your door. You hear several laughing and giggling female voices outside, demanding that whoever inside open the door. You hear the faint hum of chainsaws in the background.
You don't own any firearms or particularly dangerous weapons, although the chance that you'll somehow survive is low.

There is a fire escape attached to one of your windows that you can use to go to the ground, or the roof.
You glance at your small kitchen and pick up a large butcher knife.

They start to kick on your door and you see the teeth of the saw start to poke through. You do not respond, but remain silent, trying to decide what to do while still sleepy and in your pajamas.

What would you do?

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:25:37

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:27:01

At 8/2/09 06:25 PM, Adio wrote: Post on the BBS

dunno if i was going to be decapitated i'd rather be doing something less monotonous

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:27:20

You have serious issues with women don't you?

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:27:29

Put in my moms clothes, and pretend im a woman!

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:27:54

I begin to masturbate furiously, and just as they burst in, I come all over them. They then proceed to sex me!

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:28:13

Run like hell

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:28:39

At 8/2/09 06:27 PM, Master117chief wrote: Put in my moms clothes, and pretend im a woman!

lets assume they were going to kill first and ask questions later

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:30:42

Say "Nice tits, wanna fuck?"

before my esophagus lining becomes my new wallpaper.

"Whoa baby I was born, with a fast fuse. I've got no time to love, just a city to abuse"

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:31:22

yes.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:32:27

Make a thread about it.

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:33:35

At 8/2/09 06:28 PM, Pounce wrote:
At 8/2/09 06:27 PM, Master117chief wrote: Put in my moms clothes, and pretend im a woman!
lets assume they were going to kill first and ask questions later

Well then, get all the food that i see and hide, in a secret closet.
After they leave, get in my car and drive to the nearest store, and come back to my house with weapons, hide behind reinforced doors, when It gets quiet I woud look for survivors and gice them guns.

AND DEFEND THE MALE POPULATION!

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:34:08

At 8/2/09 06:28 PM, Jeanioz wrote: Run like hell

might i say OSHI-

I kill threads >.>

vist mah channel on youtube ^_^ | check mah audio page!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:34:36

I'd probably fuck her. And then I'd fuck the chainsaw.

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:35:12

Or i could just drive my car to the gas station get lets of fuel, and keep driving.
Obviusly women can't drive, so ill be safe.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:35:39

At 8/2/09 06:24 PM, Pounce wrote: To the sound of your alarm clock. Ring ring, it's 7 A.M., time to start your day.

Wrong. (the clock goes flying out the window)

"Dr. ParadoX"

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:35:46

At 8/2/09 06:25 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Ahhhhhh ahahahaha I was waiting for someone to post that!

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:36:50

I'd hide.

In my spice cabinet.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:37:35

what the fuck do you mean i dont have weapons?i9 have an AK 47 under my bed, a glock in my drawer a sawn off in my closet and a mac 10 under my computer and in my closet there is a secret door where i can crawl in and escape. i think i could hold them off with a couple of shot gun shells and then crawl under my house and jump in my dads truck and drive off

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:42:04

At 8/2/09 06:35 PM, Master117chief wrote: Or i could just drive my car to the gas station get lets of fuel, and keep driving.
Obviusly women can't drive, so ill be safe.

Atta boy!!

"Dr. ParadoX"

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:46:14

I wouldnt have a clue. What would you do, Pounce?

KILL ALL SONS A BITCHES.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:46:44

cumshot in their eyes.

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:47:08

Get up on roof.

Stand next to fire escape.

Cut down the women as they advance, one by one, onto the roof.

The fire escape will force them into a manageable single-file.

Once they give up on my position and let me get some peace, I'll eat their corpses as I see fit to sustain myself.

Current Status: Unbanned

Writer's Club, for all your literacy needs

Fourth Perspective, a wonderful site for your writing.

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:47:48

If they came through the door, looking although they want to kill me, I would probably pluge the knife deep into my throat.

Less painful then a chainsaw slaughter anyway.

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:48:25

I would stop and ask myself, what would Rorschach do? Of course!

You wake up..

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:48:30

At 8/2/09 06:24 PM, Pounce wrote: To the sound of your alarm clock. Ring ring, it's 7 A.M., time to start your day.

Looks like I'm dead since I never set my alarm clock during summer, and I usually wake up around 12.
But the crazy women probably wouldn't have made it past my dad and brothers by then so I'm all set, plus my brothers would probably wake me up.

if my dad told them to go wake me up

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:48:59

No weapons? Well... I do have a few knives, although I don't have any firearms at my house. I guess I'd pop out my window and crawl on top of my roof. Wait till the all clear then go from the tree to the car, drive recklessly until I see someone friendly or a lack of people. Then I'd stock up on essentials. Drive to some defendable location and fire at anyone in range.

Assuming I don't get eviscerated before I leave the house.

The redesign happened, now my signature doesn't match anymore.

BBS Signature

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:49:26

Don't live in a city, so I really wouldn't have to worry about the female apocalypse. And yes I do own firearms so I'm pretty sure I could go all Lee Harvey Oswald on their asses.

Response to You wake up.. 2009-08-02 18:50:49

You spit out your drink and jump to your feet and vomit on the floor. You cannot possibly comprehend what is going on, but you don't think you'll make it out alive.

how the hell did I get a drink?...oh,yeah and I would dress like a women becouse they're probably lesbian :D

every day I look out the window to see if the zombie apocalypse has started.so far it hasn't.

and I'm pissed.

Look at it...Look at it god damn It!!

BBS Signature