00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Terrorist honored at film festival

1,931 Views | 32 Replies

A few days ago, a Jewish film festival in California did the dumbest thing in the world. They honored a terrorist named Rachel Corrie.

Rachel Corrie was a 23 year old American girl who was known as being a "martyr" for running in front of an Israeli bulldozer that was demolishing a house that was harboring terrorists. In 2003 she went to Israel with a terrorist-sympathizing group, the ISM, which calls for the destruction of Israel, like Hamas. She was in Israel to try to fight the IDF, the Israeli military. Ever the martyr, in spring of 2003, Rachel ran in front of the bulldozer and died, determined to protect the terrorists living inside.

Corrie, a notorious anti-American and anti-Israeli, is now being honored with a documentary, "Rachel", about her life, telling the story of her "murder," when it was suicide. She will be honored instead of getting what she deserves: a big fat gob of spit on her grave.

A bitch who gave comfort to the enemy and smuggled food to Hamas suicide bombers is being remembered as a heroine. At a Jewish film festival!

We must remember Rachel Corrie as what she truly is: a terrorist sympathizer, who gave aid to the enemy, and committed suicide, just like the animals that she helped.
What. A. Bitch.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:04:10

Link?

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:05:30

That's what happens when Cali honors a person.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:06:06

Now see, if you were making the documentary, you could make it however you wanted.
Obviously, the director/producer of said documentary finds her interesting enough to make a documentary about. So just fuck off and stop whining about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:09:03

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:11:15

Lots of people hate Israel and lots of people hate America.

More power to her for standing up for what she believes in.

Fuck you, OP, I hope a terrorist bombs your house.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:12:14

HOW DARE ANYONE THINK THAT ISRAELIS SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO DISPLACE THOUSANDS OF PALESTINIANS

Seriously though, there's two sides to every story, and it sounds to me like you're taking one extreme.

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i

oh no I am choking on a million dicks

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:13:04

I wish every Jew in Israel a second Holocaust.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:15:45

At 8/2/09 01:13 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: I wish every Jew in Israel a second Holocaust.

Jack, you have something under your nose, I think it's dirt...no, wait a minute! It's a mustache! Who would've guessed?

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:20:10

At 8/2/09 01:15 PM, Ranger2 wrote:
At 8/2/09 01:13 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: I wish every Jew in Israel a second Holocaust.
Jack, you have something under your nose, I think it's dirt...no, wait a minute! It's a mustache! Who would've guessed?

Don't you dare compare him to that monster Taft!

Render Unto Caesar

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:20:13

At 8/2/09 01:11 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Lots of people hate Israel and lots of people hate America.

Fuck you, OP, I hope a terrorist bombs your house.

i agree with JackPhantasm fuck you OP, i hope a terrorist bombs your anus with a Cock-Bomb, she died for what she believed in, that is someting awe inspiring.

LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:24:51

I don't see a problem with her standing up for what she believes in. I thought this country was about free expression, but hey, that's been going away for the past 20 years.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:39:38

If they want to honour someone who stands against what they believe in then thats their problom. I don't see what concern it is of yours OP

The above views do not necessarily reflect those of the management

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 13:53:48

At 8/2/09 01:51 PM, RocketBean wrote: Epic troll is epic.
Troll teh Jewz!

Unfunny.

What a shame, Mister Jensen.

I never asked for this, Mister Denton.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 14:06:33

She was a hero

Oh shi...

Xbox gamertag: Radical Aces

Lol wut? PANCAKES!

Thank EyelessArchfiend for the sig

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:04:13

SHE WAS A HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRO!

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:07:30

At 8/2/09 01:03 PM, Ranger2 wrote: We must remember Rachel Corrie as what she truly is: a terrorist sympathizer, who gave aid to the enemy, and committed suicide, just like the animals that she helped.
What. A. Bitch.

Sounds like you need to calm the fuck down and realise what actually happened.

Dipshit.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:09:52

At 8/2/09 01:03 PM, Ranger2 wrote: an Israeli bulldozer that was demolishing a house that was harboring terrorists.

Land grabbing jews will say anything.

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:11:41

poor confused girl, buying into the palestinian propoganda.

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:13:13

At 8/2/09 01:20 PM, Chello wrote: i agree with JackPhantasm fuck you OP, i hope a terrorist bombs your anus with a Cock-Bomb, she died for what she believed in, that is someting awe inspiring.

we should all praise the 9/11 terrorists, for dying for what they believed in.

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:20:47

At 8/2/09 01:58 PM, CashClock wrote: As some people as said before she's standing up for what she believes in.

And what exactly did she believe in? The murder of innocent civilians. Anyone who kills themselves to help kill others is a step back in evolution, and deserves to die. Fuck her, and fuck you, you terrorist cunt.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:25:00

At 8/2/09 01:12 PM, Luxury-Yacht wrote: Seriously though, there's two sides to every story, and it sounds to me like you're taking one extreme.

And she took the other. Me, I wish they could coexist peacefully in the same land like neighbors (you don't see most average white Americans threatening death to average Mexican-Americans, even living in the same city, do you?), but if forced to choose a side, I'm with Israel. It's the difference between as close to democracy as you can get under siege, and Islamic fundamentalist authoritarianism.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 15:33:31

So remember kids, if you question authority, try to stand in the way of government bulldozers and make your own decisions... the terrorists win.

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:36:14

At 8/2/09 03:33 PM, NeverHundred wrote: So remember kids, if you question authority, try to stand in the way of government bulldozers and make your own decisions... the terrorists win.

You're exactly right. Because she died, Hamas can use her as propoganda.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:47:48

OP, just because someone was a terrorist doesn't mean they shouldn't get honored. Someone dying for a cause is dying for what they believe in, sacrifice to help others. It's been done before, and it will continue. So OP, how would you feel if someone you were close to died for a terrorist cause, and was honored? Pretty ashamed, right?

Think about it.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:51:20

Well personally I don't trust ANY information coming out of there since I don't really trust anyone reporting from there.... So...yeah

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:56:04

Ahhh, typical fucktarded american you are.
Maybe try to look through the views of other people, and not just think everything you say is right?

Life is like a cupcake. Your enjoying it until somebody bumps into you and you drop it.

</Shamful Ad>

BBS Signature

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:56:44

At 8/2/09 03:13 PM, Orange-Jews wrote:
we should all praise the 9/11 terrorists, for dying for what they believed in.

People in poverty die every day how the fuck is a WARRANTED attack upon a sadistic empire anything less than heroic.

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:57:28

What a dumbass. HURR I'LL THROW MYSELF IN FRONT OF A BULLDOZER THAT WILL STOP IT FROM KILLING EVERYONE. Even if it worked it's such a dumb plan that she deserves it.

I am at least twice the Zach TheZach is. | Co-writer to RKthrilla.

also who wins the christianity? one day i wanna be the christianity!

Response to Terrorist honored at film festival 2009-08-02 16:57:43

At 8/2/09 01:11 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Lots of people hate Israel and lots of people hate America.

But what if both sides are fucking retarded.. i dont give judos to fighting for something you believe in if its just going to result in more stupidity.... yes im glad she is dead and im glad that her kind kill the jews and the jews kill them cause after a while people will stop caring and all this stupidity will stop