00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

knehzoo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

official "Help find a game" thread

2,693 Views | 46 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-19 14:34:57

Thank you !! im gonna go buy road rash 64 on ebay now..

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-19 14:55:46

At 7/19/09 02:34 PM, explodingbunnies wrote: Thank you !! im gonna go buy road rash 64 on ebay now..

A cult classic right there. But I don't think nostalgia factor works on people who didn't grow up with it, so find a good price.

I usually frequent the VG and collaboration Forums. If you find me anywhere else, I'm lost and can't find my way back.

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-19 16:54:55

Whoah, whoah, whoah.

Road Rash Jail Break was so much better.

Oh, so much.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-20 10:45:46

At 7/18/09 12:06 PM, xscoot wrote: I believe you are looking for a "falling sand" game. Just search falling sand in google, and you'll find a bunch of games. I'm not sure which one you're looking for though, they're all generally the same.

Thanks a lot! That was exactly it.

To protect the world from devastation.

kidd25 is the best Newgrounder ever.

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-21 23:42:42

Hey, can you help me find what game this is? I asked in this thread, so if you could look at the description (it's described in the first one, and done more in depth in the second post of mine). But can you respond in this thread so that one is "put to rest?"

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-22 08:54:10

At 7/21/09 11:42 PM, El-Presidente wrote: Hey, can you help me find what game this is? I asked in this thread, so if you could look at the description (it's described in the first one, and done more in depth in the second post of mine). But can you respond in this thread so that one is "put to rest?"

Nevermind, PaperBagMask found the game, it's called Fez! Thanks!

MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN YOURS

8=================================>

...and this is my fag...

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-22 09:34:53

I remember when I was a lil kid my cousin used to play a game (For PS1) that it was like a stadium and there were a lot of cars destroying eachother (something like a derby), theres was something like a special mode were one car was going to explode and there was a dinamyte floating over the car and if this car crashes another car, the one who got crashed takes the dynamite and if the time expires then the one who has got the dynamite will obviously explode.
Do you know the name of the game??

Sorry if you don't understand, I've got some limited English.
>.<

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-22 11:37:42

At 7/22/09 09:34 AM, lolxxXDarkSideXxxlol wrote: I remember when I was a lil kid my cousin used to play a game (For PS1) that it was like a stadium and there were a lot of cars destroying eachother (something like a derby), theres was something like a special mode were one car was going to explode and there was a dinamyte floating over the car and if this car crashes another car, the one who got crashed takes the dynamite and if the time expires then the one who has got the dynamite will obviously explode.
Do you know the name of the game??

Sorry if you don't understand, I've got some limited English.
>.<

Wouldn't be destruction derby would it?

I have it for sega saturn

Gamertag: Fulzo

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-22 14:33:59

At 7/22/09 11:37 AM, iFulzo wrote:
Wouldn't be destruction derby would it?

I have it for sega saturn

No, sorry, actually, i remember the game had better graphics and there were different types of cars...
I remember a Hummer...
Anyway, I don't know if it was for PS1
:P

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-23 01:27:26

Glad to see this thread is doing much better than its predecessor.

Anyways, turns out I need help remembering the name of a game myself. It's an older game, and I believe it was once on the Sega Saturn, though not sure. Can't seem to recall it even after staring at the Wiki list of Saturn games for half an hour.

It was a text based action/adventure/mystery game, kinda like Deja Vu on the NES. I do happen to have a screen shot of it that someone sent me once to make a sig out of, although staring at it is no help to me either. Maybe one of you will have better luck.

official

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-07-23 03:30:46

i need some help, there was this fighting game for the N64 all i can remember is that one of the characters could summon a ufo to kill your opponent, it was weird

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-08-20 22:53:40

this is a bump, but its to eliminate people from fucking making 8 threads a day saying "HELP FIND A GAME" Post it, HERE.

I'm the holder of the self proclaimed 'Biggest Douchebag on the Forums' award.

PSN/360 name : BerZerKer 123, and my Steam

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-08-21 08:18:57

At 7/23/09 01:27 AM, Jamoke wrote: Glad to see this thread is doing much better than its predecessor.

It's a massive shot in the dark but: Jake Hunter?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-08-21 08:40:08

At 7/23/09 01:27 AM, Jamoke wrote: Glad to see this thread is doing much better than its predecessor.

Anyways, turns out I need help remembering the name of a game myself. It's an older game, and I believe it was once on the Sega Saturn, though not sure. Can't seem to recall it even after staring at the Wiki list of Saturn games for half an hour.

It was a text based action/adventure/mystery game, kinda like Deja Vu on the NES. I do happen to have a screen shot of it that someone sent me once to make a sig out of, although staring at it is no help to me either. Maybe one of you will have better luck.

That's Hideo Kojima's Snatchers, I think.

I'm looking for a game for the PC that came with me Windows ME. It was called Demolition Derby, orsomething, and ther were races and destrution matches, and here was a rae in the rain, and ithad really good graphics for 1999, when it was made.

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-08-21 14:52:28

It's a flash game, but whatever.

I'm trying to find a game which is centralised on the game where they put a ball under one of three cups and then move them around and then you have to point out which of the cups has the balls. The storyline is that you lose your wallet or almost all your money (save of some scrap change) some how and need to gain the money back by making bets that you could find the ball in the game. It's pretty old.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-08-21 15:05:33

hmm im trying to think of a game where you are this red shirt guy with blue overalls and you go around hitting little brown turds and they are flattened and you go down pipes and stomp on turtles and stuff. i couldve sworn the game was called halo, but...

If you are reading this, you are a dick. If you are typing this, you are an even bigger dick.. o wait...

Response to official "Help find a game" thread 2009-08-21 15:07:52

I think that game's called Half-Life, but I'm not sure. Sorry.