00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesChrist just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can you name this game for me?

808 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can you name this game for me? 2009-07-16 00:57:22

Does anyone remember the name of this game.
It's a shooter game where you obviously shoot these green alien worms that pop up out of the screen and you start out with a pistol and as you go through the levels you get better guns. I can't remember the name, the only part of the name i can remember is something Violence, or something like that. I have been looking for the game all over the net but came up with nothing, it's an old flash game i believe, probably 2-4 years old. does anyone know what I'm talking about?

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."-Bob Marley

Response to Can you name this game for me? 2009-07-16 02:17:37

no one knows what i'm talking about?

"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean."-Bob Marley

Response to Can you name this game for me? 2009-07-16 04:00:21

Im thinking... doom for some reason. Is it doom?

Possible side effects of kittens include: Sneezing, Tiny scratches and erectile dysfunction. **the more you know**

BBS Signature

Response to Can you name this game for me? 2009-07-16 04:51:18

Response to Can you name this game for me? 2009-07-16 13:32:04

At 7/16/09 04:51 AM, shunshuu wrote: More Mindless Violence?

YES! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!