00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

783,042 Views | 8,813 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-14 17:11:48

Iv'e posted requests here for a while and i really appreciate what you guys are doing to generate exposure for everyone as well as constructive criticism. Thanks guys

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-14 22:23:04

Would love for some feedback on my most recent song.
Please be honest.
Thanks in advance.

The day BBS broke

That picture is a link. Links were meant to be clicked. Do not deny the link its purpose in life.

PS - Its a song.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-15 16:19:50

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-16 01:08:42

Last song for some time, but I'd love to get some feedback.

Take it easy guys, and thanks in advance.

My last legit song on NG for awhile... check it out!

Last Hours

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-16 05:07:24

Sit back and relax to some chilled out DnB, let me know what ya think xD!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-16 13:10:24

At 2/14/11 07:03 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Should I make the list tonight or simply wait on it?

Can you make the list please? The OS isn't installed on the fixed computer and I'm not sure how to do it so I'm waiting for my dad to do it, and he's not found the time yet. Maybe I'll do a triple update next time...

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-16 15:53:17

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-16 16:03:10

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-17 21:30:06

Flash Requests (2)
Droid Grids Beta 0.18.3 by glider521al
Falsely Imprisoned by Skeik-Sprite

Music Requests (20)
Fire Mountain by OxKingMusic
A Story (ITW) by EpicFail
{EpP} Light Cycles by dj-Jo
Still Learning by thatbennyguy
[S:C]Sonic Riders Metal City by SymbolCymbal
Skyfish Pilot by Uplion
-[Timeless Piano]- by FlamingFirebolt
Fabricated Son by sicjes
All I Want (Is To Let Go) by horsebugger
.:Random Adventures:. by GronmonSE
Krowe - Pulse by UncleSqueezins
The Liquid Factory by ganon95
Nebular Mirages (Redux) by RetromanOMG
Leap Toad by joethesouleater
Fusion Ex - Sike by DJKaz
Xteel - Destruction by XTEEL
Last Hours - [Nihility] by Nihility
~OceanNightDrive~ by EmCeeWhatE
The Storm (Full Version) by mell0wdee
Last Hours - [Nihility] by Nihility

Art Requests (0)
None.

Extra Requests (2)
Nervous Tic Remix by thatbennyguy
We're On Fire by thatbennyguy

Someone owes me a blowjob.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-17 21:33:00

I accidentally listed Nihility's track twice, disregard the last one.

23 total requests, just double checked.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-17 21:33:00

Hey guys, I have a special request to formulate.

I've just had an epiphany after having talked to one of my composition teachers about higher studies, and as a result I'm suddenly going to the Conservatory!

The thing is, the audition deadline is in less than two weeks, and since I'm going in composition, I need to present a bit of my work.

I posted a WIP version of what I think is one of, if not my BEST work up to date, but it's a WIP nontheless, and I can't present an unfinished piece.

Therefor, I'm asking if it was possible for everyone to give me AS MUCH CRITICISME, SUGGESTIONS OR COMMENTS AS POSSIBLE. I know it's what you guys do anyways, but I'm talking about helping out with the structure, and not the sounds or what it makes you think of...

I know it's a bit of a strange request, or could simply be against the rules (haven't checked, should have...) but I'd like to ask if I could be either placed on top of the list (given that reviewers tend to review that one the most) or even in a special list.

I know I'm asking for special treatment, but heck, I'm asking you guys' opinion out of all others for my Conservatory audition song, and thus, as quickly as possible after all!

Here's the song:

I beg your help, and I hope for a positive response!

Cheers,
Samuel Hébert

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-17 21:35:04

At 2/17/11 09:30 PM, GronmonSE wrote:

Oh boy did I fuck up...

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-18 01:12:20

Could you please review my song?

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-18 20:22:46

Yo! New nerdcore track for your ears!!!

Let me know what you guys think! I loved making it, as I do all my nerdcore tracks!!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-18 21:39:35

Rushing up? Are you serious? I was a member of the RRC for a while. I just wanted to do you guys a favor, geez.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-18 22:38:40

Lol I was just referring to the previous post in wich I asked to get in this week's list, to be devanced by two minutes...

Anyways, all is well if you're doing it on Sunday.

Also, news:

The combo in wich I am at school has agreed to play two of my songs: Epiphany and Motivated Suspicions. I'm hoping for the best and will certainly post them when they're recorded, wich could be in a month.

Cheers,
Samuel Hébert

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-19 09:57:43

Hello, guys! Nice to see ya again)) How are you?

I've just uploaded a new track, and I'll be happy if you review it.

Here is the link: EvilScorpio - Twin Pulsar

I hope you like it)) ^__^

New song: Twin Pulsar ||||| Recommended Flash: What Can Be Changed ||||| Habitat: Review Request Club

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-20 10:00:01

Hey Guys,

Would you kindly review my most recent work please? I's the first thing i've made in an absolute age and i would like some honest assessments if that is ok? Cheers

pitters

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-20 15:01:01

I'd like to join the review request club, here is the link to my audio reviews:

http://mrtranquility.newgrounds.com/revi ews/audio

Become a fan here! Or check out my other projects here!

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-20 16:20:22

Yooooo Review Request Club!!

I have a proposition for you guys. As you all produce such good reviews I would like to invite you to sign up to vote on the MC Knock Out portion of the Newgrounds Hip Hop Competition. I'm going to post all of the hype tracks so you can see what I'm talking about, but you do not need to review these, they're just for fun. I really need you guys when the battles start. I will tally the registered voters decisions and pick the winners through that. Detailed reviews supporting decisions would be awesome; I think y'all would be much appreciated.

So, post in my news thread to register your username, it's here: http://bigred.newgrounds.com/

MC Knock Out Hype Tracks
Big Red (not competing)

MC 1 RetributionVox
MC 2 RESPECT
MC 3 illmortal
MC 4 Glitch2sd
MC 5 Greenskullkid
MC 6 PiGPEN
MC 7 MadFLeX
MC 8 JoeyKeys
MC 9 QSik
MC 10 n1k-mug
MC 11 NimbusTheGeneral
MC 12 Broken-Needle
MC 13 suddlenuance.
MC 14 THEICONICICON
MC 15 tehslaphappy
MC 16 Wyze-Stingray

Review Request Club

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-20 16:22:09

Also, I can post the links to the battles each round so you guys can add them to your review lists. Would this be helpful?

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-20 19:52:50

I'm going to be uploading all of the MC Knock Out tracks on my account.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-20 20:40:24

Thing is I'm not looking just for reviews, I'm looking for decisions on a winner. Each track will be two MC's head to head like this track here.

I'm only going to count decisions from people who registered on my news page before hand (before March 4th). I thought maybe some people from this club would like to register, I think you guys would enjoy the process. I don't want to spam your thread with links though, so I'll only post some of the better ones.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-21 08:06:40

At 2/21/11 01:11 AM, AndreDB wrote: Oh, man. I want to join. I love reviewing! WOO!

We appreciate the enthusiasm, although before joining, can you try and improve your reviews a little - maybe making them around two paragraphs long mentioning what you like and dislike about the submission, and suggesting things to improve in?

If you need any examples, check out the current members' reviews.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-21 12:00:24

Review this game. Let me know what you think and I'll make a respond.

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-21 13:26:12

please, write reviews on my piece of art, I will respond to all reviews!
Tower of Heaven: fan art

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-21 15:56:02

Bipolar Smiley: (:(

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-21 23:08:28

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-22 08:46:38

At 2/21/11 09:40 PM, AndreDB wrote: Hey, I've been working on better reviews. Can I join now?

Looking better. You can join in my opinion although I still think you should make slightly more detailed reviews. For instance, instead of saying that a game is good and enjoyable, and then saying that the storyline was bland, you can say the game is good, talk about its graphics, animations, sound effects, music, and you can mention why you think the storyline is bland and if you have any suggestions about the storyline.

Anyway, to join, start reviewing from the latest requests list that you find in this thread, with a little more detail in your reviews. Remember to write down the RRC signature in the reviews and once you feel like you've done enough, post the points you gained (points system can be found in the first post of the thread) by reviewing and I'll add you in the next member's update.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2011-02-22 09:28:20

At 2/5/11 05:02 AM, Supersteph54 wrote: My computer's busted and I've sent it to be fixed, so I'm using my laptop right now. Problem is, I can't access the spreadsheets since they're in Excel 2007 format and my laptop uses an older version.

If you're using 97-02 all you need to do is download the compatibility pack.

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature