00:00
00:00

Football Crew

28,922 Views | 797 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-08 14:29:13


lol a fair few i guess.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-08 15:22:06


At 3/8/04 02:29 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: lol a fair few i guess.

well, there are obviously a lot of arsenal fans on ng then.
6TH PAGE!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-08 18:52:17


woohooo, this club seems to be doing ok, i will try to help as much a possible too!

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-09 12:04:09


At 3/8/04 06:52 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: woohooo, this club seems to be doing ok, i will try to help as much a possible too!

yay ill help as much as i possibly can.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-09 13:57:16


So I guess tonight's the night for SuperDragon and many other Porto fans... Same goes for the ManU fans, of course.

Thoughts?

My bet: 2-2, Porto qualifies for the next round.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-10 12:57:05


At 3/9/04 01:57 PM, _Alias_ wrote: So I guess tonight's the night for SuperDragon and many other Porto fans... Same goes for the ManU fans, of course.

Thoughts?

My bet: 2-2, Porto qualifies for the next round.

YAY!!!
thats all i can really say considering they are my rivals...


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-10 13:07:06


yay go porto!

message for sir alex and man utd:
BYE BYE BYE BYE, BYE BYE BYE BYE!!! :D

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-10 17:01:32


At 3/10/04 01:07 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: yay go porto!

message for sir alex and man utd:
BYE BYE BYE BYE, BYE BYE BYE BYE!!! :D

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i can't believe i was so un-hyper before!!!! thank god united are out!!!


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-10 17:03:21


Get in there my son. Arsenal through to the quarter finals thanks to 2 Henry goals. By the way, LOL at Man U, knocked out lol. They did get skanked off though, lol.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-11 04:50:25


well its theri own fault they should have walked all over porto.

Arsenal are second faveorites to win champions league now. Real Madrid are faveorites.

Man Utd are really pissed off that they arent going to win anything lol :p

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-11 13:37:43


At 3/11/04 04:50 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: Arsenal are second faveorites to win champions league now. Real Madrid are faveorites.

You're forgetting Milan's 4-1 win against Sparta Prague. Don't count them out just yet.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-11 15:32:28


At 3/11/04 01:37 PM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/11/04 04:50 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: Arsenal are second faveorites to win champions league now. Real Madrid are faveorites.
You're forgetting Milan's 4-1 win against Sparta Prague. Don't count them out just yet.

you can never count out the underdogs...


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-12 14:21:56


At 3/11/04 03:32 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: you can never count out the underdogs...

I don't see how Milan is the underdog. They won the cup last year and they're in the lead in Italy. So how are they the underdog?

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-12 15:11:42


At 3/12/04 02:21 PM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/11/04 03:32 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: you can never count out the underdogs...
I don't see how Milan is the underdog. They won the cup last year and they're in the lead in Italy. So how are they the underdog?

they are not i just thought i would say it.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-13 05:54:00


derby tommorow...
cant wait to get my arse kicked.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-13 07:54:11


Let me join troops, im the biggest footy fan here prolly next to Super Dragon and Feelfree, but he supports Anderlecht lol. Kidding ol' man.

Rangers all the way, fuck your Celtic cmon the Barca.

Please let me join, im the crazy scottish guy that weres a kilt and drinks constantly.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-13 08:27:25


At 3/13/04 07:54 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Let me join troops, im the biggest footy fan here prolly next to Super Dragon and Feelfree, but he supports Anderlecht lol. Kidding ol' man.

Rangers all the way, fuck your Celtic cmon the Barca.

Please let me join, im the crazy scottish guy that weres a kilt and drinks constantly.

guess what.
you're in.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-13 15:16:11


At 3/13/04 08:27 AM, thegreatmorph wrote:
guess what.
you're in.

Your the fucking man. Mon the Rangers.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-14 06:30:49


henrys goal should have counted agaist blackburn there was nothing wrong with it
do u agree or not
ps im an arsenal fan so im bound to say that however i still think its a goal

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-14 07:39:14


At 3/13/04 07:54 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Feelfree, but he supports Anderlecht lol. Kidding ol' man.

Genk, not Anderlecht. Well, good to have you back, mate.

Please let me join, im the crazy scottish guy that weres a kilt
and drinks constantly.

You're this dude, right?

Football Crew

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-14 14:50:45


WE VEAT MAN U, WE BEAT MAN U!!!!!
rejoice for the true mancunions have triumphed!!!!!!!


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-14 15:24:06


At 3/14/04 02:50 PM, thegreatmorph wrote: WE VEAT MAN U, WE BEAT MAN U!!!!!
rejoice for the true mancunions have triumphed!!!!!!!

Yeh, lol at Man U. 4-1, lol. This is great, we're 9 points ahead of Chelsea and 12 points ahead of Man U. Surely we can't mess this up now? I sure as hell hope not.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-14 17:04:55


At 3/14/04 07:39 AM, _Alias_ wrote:
You're this dude, right?

Were did you get that from, stop looking in my computer you shite, lol. Sorry about the Genk insult, i should have known that ffs. How they doing now anyway ??

Man City 4-1 eh, great result, i liked the last goal. Congrats.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-15 16:14:55


At 3/14/04 05:04 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
At 3/14/04 07:39 AM, _Alias_ wrote:
You're this dude, right?
Were did you get that from, stop looking in my computer you shite, lol. Sorry about the Genk insult, i should have known that ffs. How they doing now anyway ??

Man City 4-1 eh, great result, i liked the last goal. Congrats.

why thank you my dear fellow.
it was a joyous event to say the least.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-16 14:18:19


At 3/14/04 05:04 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Were did you get that from, stop looking in my computer you shite, lol.

Lool... Google image search performs miracles...

Sorry about the Genk insult, i should have known that ffs.

Meh, no prob. If I'd be supporting Bruges, you'd be in deep trouble by now. Bruges - Anderlecht is very much like Celtic - Rangers.

How they doing now anyway ??

Bad, my friend, very bad. They're in sixth, and probably going down even more...

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-16 16:17:46


At 3/16/04 02:18 PM, _Alias_ wrote:
At 3/14/04 05:04 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: How they doing now anyway ??
Bad, my friend, very bad. They're in sixth, and probably going down even more...

hope they go up for your sake.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-17 13:56:24


Wednesday r hanging in at 12th :(.

hahaha well done man city! :D

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-17 17:36:08


At 3/17/04 01:56 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: Wednesday r hanging in at 12th :(.

hahaha well done man city! :D

why thank you again.
as i said last time it was a joyous occasion to say the least.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-18 18:26:24


yes i know, man utds rain is ending, but then again that means a new one will start by arsenal or chelsea.

Response to Football Crew 2004-03-19 05:41:35


At 3/18/04 06:26 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: yes i know, man utds rain is ending, but then again that means a new one will start by arsenal or chelsea.

fuck that its city time!!!


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature