00:00
00:00

Football Crew

28,947 Views | 797 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Football Crew 2004-01-31 15:33:06


well i dont support ARSEnal so its bad.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-01-31 15:37:26


Back people, sorry i haven't been here, I've been kicked off the computer lol. I think Arsenal's new signing sounds quite good actually. Not bad for a 20 year-old.

Response to Football Crew 2004-01-31 18:43:38


i should hope so as well for the amount of money the spent.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-01 14:46:17


At 1/31/04 06:43 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: i should hope so as well for the amount of money the spent.

Good point, but he should be worth the money, he sounds good.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-01 15:04:08


i hope not.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-01 15:21:51


At 2/1/04 03:04 PM, megamorph_37 wrote: i hope not.

Well you hope in vain, because his performance has been good for a 20 year-old.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-02 16:41:21


At 2/1/04 03:21 PM, FFMaster03 wrote:
At 2/1/04 03:04 PM, megamorph_37 wrote: i hope not.
Well you hope in vain, because his performance has been good for a 20 year-old.

and you beat us yesterday!!!
CRAP!!!


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-04 14:12:00


lol he put the ball in his own net last night, not the best of starts.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-04 18:27:42


did anybody see city play today??
the most amazing comeback ever!! (yes i am being biased)


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-05 14:21:16


well not the best ive ever seen, even this season but it was good, and they only had 10 men right?

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-05 14:32:40


Yeh he scored an own goal but I bet you it never happens again...ever.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-06 13:21:36


lol lets hope so for his sake neway.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-06 14:15:01


At 2/5/04 02:32 PM, FFMaster03 wrote: Yeh he scored an own goal but I bet you it never happens again...ever.

hopefully to city it will.
we have united in the next round :(


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-07 14:46:27


At 2/6/04 02:15 PM, megamorph_37 wrote: we have united in the next round :(

Yeh, we have Chelsea, I reckon that'll be a great match.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-08 08:21:26


whoever wins that match i think will be cup faveorites, but i have to say that arsenal r better, Chelsea have just gone crap over the last couple of months.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-08 14:54:40


At 2/8/04 08:21 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: whoever wins that match i think will be cup faveorites, but i have to say that arsenal r better, Chelsea have just gone crap over the last couple of months.

Yeh, true. Don't think City have much chance against United though, but they could win.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-09 13:54:50


i dont know weve seen man utd fall to some shit teams this season, and its a derby so it will be a good game.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-09 14:25:20


At 2/9/04 01:54 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: i dont know weve seen man utd fall to some shit teams this season, and its a derby so it will be a good game.

I know, that's why I said they could win because it's a derby. Anyways, who does everyone think will win the Champions League?

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-09 18:02:08


At 2/8/04 02:54 PM, FFMaster03 wrote:
At 2/8/04 08:21 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: whoever wins that match i think will be cup faveorites, but i have to say that arsenal r better, Chelsea have just gone crap over the last couple of months.
Yeh, true. Don't think City have much chance against United though, but they could win.

i can always hope that we do win.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-10 08:33:02


At 2/9/04 02:25 PM, FFMaster03 wrote:
At 2/9/04 01:54 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: i dont know weve seen man utd fall to some shit teams this season, and its a derby so it will be a good game.
I know, that's why I said they could win because it's a derby. Anyways, who does everyone think will win the Champions League?

im not sure, real madrid if they sorted out their defence. But other than that I think maybe between man utd and arsenal lol.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-10 16:48:09


At 2/9/04 02:25 PM, FFMaster03 wrote:
At 2/9/04 01:54 PM, luke_the_ard wrote:
I know, that's why I said they could win because it's a derby. Anyways, who does everyone think will win the Champions League?
im not sure, real madrid if they sorted out their defence. But other than that I think maybe between man utd and arsenal lol.

arsenal but then again real madrid have always got a chance and so has inter and A.C.Its to close 2 tell because there are so many good teams.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-11 17:12:12


Well done people,we got to 50 posts (well 51 after this). Anyways, I hope Arsenal win the Champions League though we were spawny that we got through, but I can't believe we finished top after losing all those games lol.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-11 21:21:14


At 2/11/04 05:12 PM, FFMaster03 wrote: Well done people,we got to 50 posts (well 51 after this). Anyways, I hope Arsenal win the Champions League though we were spawny that we got through, but I can't believe we finished top after losing all those games lol.

i dont particularly care about the champions league because we are not in it. :P


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-12 08:44:05


so were are all the soccer fans? Gimme some news!

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-12 13:31:27


well arsenal have just gone 5 points clear of man utd yesterday after man utd lost to midlesborough lol and arsenal won 2-0 (how the hell did the lines man miss that offside neway?)

whats everyones thoughts on euro 2004, do u think England have any chance?

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-12 14:07:38


At 2/12/04 01:31 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: well arsenal have just gone 5 points clear of man utd yesterday after man utd lost to midlesborough lol and arsenal won 2-0 (how the hell did the lines man miss that offside neway?)

whats everyones thoughts on euro 2004, do u think England have any chance?

Yeyyyy, we've gone 5 points clear because Man U messed up. I think England have quite a good chance of at least getting to the Quarter Finals or Semi Finals.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-12 14:28:04


There must be a Man. City-fan in here somewhere...
How do you feel about City's signing the young Belgian Daniel Van Buyten?

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-13 08:41:07


nice sig alias.

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-13 17:24:22


At 2/12/04 02:28 PM, _Alias_ wrote: There must be a Man. City-fan in here somewhere...
How do you feel about City's signing the young Belgian Daniel Van Buyten?

im a man city fan and i dont think its the best signing ever but he is quite a good player in my opinion and england will get to the semis i predict.


JaY11's sigs > your sig.

BBS Signature

Response to Football Crew 2004-02-14 09:49:42


England all the way!!! (yea right) we have fuckin france for our first game, Sol better start snapping Henry quick! Neways what are your predictions for todays F.A. cup tie between birminghamn and sunderland? For some reason im going for Sunderland and i think it will be 2-1 ( a long shot i know)