00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dieswyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My mom doesn't understsand NG

8,701 Views | 162 Replies

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 07:58:24

How the... I will restrain from using bad language here but how the hell does your mother know you are on newgrounds, I mean my parents don't worry about anything I do on the internet because they trust me and sure as hell I don't get scammed anything else that is dangerous on the internet.

If she is looking through your posts that means she is suspicious of what you might and can do on the internet, this means she doesn't trust you. Get her to trust you more, show her that the users aren't drug dealers. Why would we on a gaming/movie site.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:05:37

... So does your mom have an NG account?

Naota doesn't play that shit

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:10:24

show her 4chan and then she will change her mind.

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:10:29

I'm not going to end up in juvie.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:20:49

if you dont want her printing out ur pms just delete em, retard/

and tell you mother to mind her fucking business

also delete your when you log in dont save your info, that way she can't log you in.

Iron man is a superhero

Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:25:21

I am a drug dealer, what are you on about?

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:30:57

wegra I just want to say, I hope your mum doesn't read this.

I'd hate for her to realise that me and you browse gay chat websites together looking for young hot dicks to wank over to on cam, then once we've spent our load into our hands and clean up we process to mock the young twinkies on their gayness.

Good times man, hope she doesn't find out.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:47:02

At 6/13/09 12:43 PM, TehBlitzkrieg wrote:
At 6/13/09 12:39 PM, Mr-No-Name wrote: She needs to stop watching FOX News.
They've had some strories about violents games, like the Torture Game 2. (Look it up here it's fun.)

LOL! Maybe your mum has a point, haha.

No, seriously, if she knew you at all, then she would trust you with a.. site..
Unless you've given her a reason not to trust you?

.Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:53:12

That's because your mom is worried about you and doesn't see any good in you, and your posts don't help because they really just hurt your cause.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:56:10

No, dude, you're Mum's totally right. Everyone on the Internet is a pedophile, or a rapist, or a murderer, or a general criminal, especially those that request a little anonimity.

No, in all seriousness my Mum gives me the same lectures. Apparently I shouldn't talk to others on the Internet because they are all child groomers. I'd HATE to see how ballistic she'd go if I told her I'd release my whole FIRST NAME on the Internet! :O

:Otehnoez.

I'm gay for you.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 08:57:20

Oh yeah, and no, I'm not 18.

I'm gay for you.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 09:08:41

yeah, here's a thought. LOG OFF. Does she know your password? Then log off and she can't see crap w/o scouring the BBS for your posts and making an account for herself to ask random people if they got a pm from you to give them to her.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 09:08:56

I look through my mother's posts and you should see some of the obscene shit she puts on the forums SHE goes on

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 09:14:07

you really should log out when your not on the computer.. thats the best way to keep other ppl from browsin' yer posts

"A Disgrace to the Human Race" -the kind words of box-killa

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 09:23:30

Your mother really needs to stop watching Oprah/FOX News. Also, don't make her look at the front page today. (Some retard hacked Egoraptor's account making Art Portal go all havocky)

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 10:29:28

At 6/13/09 12:37 PM, wegra2007 wrote: Okay seriously, today she went looking through my posts and whatnot and I catch her doing it. She also saw my PM's too! And gives me a lecture about how Newgrounds is a place filled with people who are simular to drug dealers and think it's okay. I laughed at how absurd that sounded.

Well maybe that sig is a little obscene... NSFS or NSFW!

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 11:46:21

At 6/13/09 01:22 PM, wegra2007 wrote:
At 6/13/09 01:10 PM, nihilii wrote: You deserve what you get for not deleting your browser history, or encrypting your browser.
I always delete my browser history. Normally she doesn't care what I do for a while and then boom! there she is looking at my shit. Claiming this site is for everyone and anyone can view it.

Get a USB drive and PREDATOR. It is a program that you can find on google, that writes a certain file on a USB stick. It searches all removable drives all the time for this one file, and if it doesnt find it, it completely blacks out your screen. You can enter a password if you lose the drive, and it puts all unauthorized entry attempts in a log where you can view when and what password someone tried. And it updates the drive every hour, so if your mom manages to copy the drive, it still wont work.

Sig made by SuspiciousPenguin

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 12:46:07

thats so shitty, your mom shouldnt do that, she shouldnt invade your privacy like that. mom if your reading this, you have to trust your son and just relax a bit.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 12:54:58

kill her....it's the only way....

i bety someone already said this ):

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 13:01:39

Play along with it. Act like it's affecting you like she thinks it is, while denying it's changing you negatively. It'll be so fun!

Live life to the fullest, and make sure you fit some hookers in there too.

It hungers for more...

The Power Of Pinesol

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 13:15:20

At 6/13/09 02:37 PM, 4urentertainment wrote: The newgrounds general forum is a very bad influence that I think you shouldn't be on unless you're over 16.

Ahahaha...nice one, dude. *sigh* I haven't had a good laugh like that since yesterday.

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 14:00:45

At 6/13/09 12:39 PM, Mr-No-Name wrote: She needs to stop watching FOX News.

I know. FOX News are taking up soooo many wired things.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 14:05:39

Lol, my mom doesn't even know I'm on Newgrounds. She really doesn't give a damn what I do on the internet. No offense, but your mom sounds really stupid. She must be strict.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 14:59:15

Dude sorry man your mom sounds like a total bitch. You should show her some of the good things on newgrounds like uhh...uhh....there's....uhhh..hmmm...uhh ....okay nevermind just kill her.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 15:03:37

Grab her cock...

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 15:04:50

Lock the door to your room next time

I can’t believe you’ve done this.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 15:12:11

If she knows about sirtom93, then she might've jumped to conclusions like a bitch. Otherwise, it's completely illogical.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 15:14:02

Also, lol at the number of newfags on this page.

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 15:18:03

This is why I don't advertise to people in my family that I go to this site, I would probably get some sort of intervention.

BBS Signature

Response to My mom doesn't understsand NG 2009-09-06 15:30:25

dont worry about it, im sure your mom will get over it....so now that that's outta the way, you wanna score some drugs?