Help Tempo ascend the Tower of Tune in this mind-bending puzzle game!4.06 / 5.00 9,065 Views
Collect ingredients, avoid obstacles, and feed customers!3.85 / 5.00 1,622 Views
Kill your enemies! Save your friends! Be the fox!3.81 / 5.00 3,339 Views
Man, no poll? I'll just have to guess what the questions were...
1) I put on the left sock first.
2) I do look old for my age.
3) My belly button is an innie.
4) I do live in a house, not a cardboard box.
5) My house does have windows.
6) I have never set fire to a building.
7) I do find moving around easier in daylight.
8) I am literate.
9) I can probably recreate the emoticons on this site using my own face.
10) My username does start with an L.
11) I have often wondered why the reply box title ends in "You Say?", but find it quite funny nonetheless.
12) I do have a favourite colour.
13) I do use English (UK) spellings of words like 'favourite' and 'colour' all the time.
14) I can operate a kettle without burning myself.
15) I don't prefer Superman to Batman.
16) I have never gone to the cinema myself.
17) I have more than once, but less than five times done a full backflip.
18) I N/A, due to location remember the last person I voted for in the US elections.
19) I can name all four Beetles.
20) I do consider the zombie apocalypse to be inevitable.
21) I can't physically close all the drawers in my room.
22) I do struggle to come up with 23 random true facts about myself when pressed, probably because...
24) I can't allow myself to count to 23.
And now it's bedtime in Scotland. Probably just as well.
Bridge of Weir Meet-Up 2012, a real thing that's definitely real! You won't believe how real it is!*
*Realness not guaranteed.
Why are you convinced people weren't able to take it Tom?
According to the replies I see here.. everyone was able to take it fine.. are you sure it required registration?
So because I already read thinking it was like free write about our entire day I'll just write a short paragraph about what day is like and then it will help you out at least a little.
I usually go here in the afternoon or at night, this is mainly because of school, on some days when i have no work or anything to do; I will usually be on here for a few hours just browsing and posting on the forums. After a few minutes or an hour of that I usually deposit some points and depending on how I feel I go back to the forums for a few hour more hours, until I X out my browser.
hope it helps.
At 6/12/09 09:48 PM, JJgamer93 wrote:At 6/12/09 09:14 PM, LazyPint wrote: 19) I can name all four Beetles.You spelled the "Beatles" wrong!
Unless you meant like, 4 types of the insect beetles?
Actually there are more beetles than any other type of insect.
The average Newgrounds user rarely has a profile. If they do, then it is merely for commenting (instead of reviewing) on animations. Also, the average Newgrounds user doesn't click on posts. You'd really get more of the people who actually look around the site. Still, it's a shame that the survey in general was taken down. I didn't get to waste my time taking it, so now I can't complain about taking it.
Every once in a while, we like to update our KNOWLEDGE about what the average Newgrounds visitor is like.
... Tom, perhaps you should stop managing the site for a while and hang out in the forums.
At 6/12/09 05:26 PM, TomFulp wrote: So instead of filling out a poll, go watch this:
Done, it was pretty funny.
int experience, posts;
while(experience/10 >= posts)
At 6/12/09 05:26 PM, TomFulp wrote:
So instead of filling out a poll, go watch this:
Who says there is no such thing as effective advertisement?