00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Open Discussion- The Bbs

59,831 Views | 810 Replies

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 22:38:51

And Sanjay is a fucking idiot lmfao.

While I was already banned he gave me a ban that was entitled something like "POST SPAM. 2ND WARNING" while i had 25 days left of my current ban, and he gave me a 15 day ban, shortening my ban by 10 days.

Congratulations Sanjay i guess!!!!

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:26:34

I read your post, Dry-Ice, and I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but like a few other users said, it is a bit hard to identify a spam thread. Threads that I've learned to never, ever post in, are ones that quote a joke from a movie or TV show and other users post jokes from said movie or show.

Sometimes, a thread that asks a question is deemed as a spam thread, meanwhile it is just asking "Why is whatever bad/good"?

Threads that I've been noticing as of late which SHOULD be deemed spam threads are the ones that go like "What is this rash" or "Why do I have bumps on my arm" We're Newgrounds, not WebMD, and if you really think you're hurt, go to a doctor.

I thank the Mods for reading and giving input to posts.

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:30:46

Mods are insanely overrated. You've gotta be pretty pathetic if you can't handle spam on the internet. There's a lot of worse things in the world. Like fat chicks.

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:33:57

At 5/31/09 10:45 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I've only skimmed this thread and it's late so my post may not be read

Just so everyone is aware I have read and will continue to read every post in this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only mod doing so.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:40:15

I have been banned by saying a one liner and a one word post before, are either of those considered ban worthy?

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:42:38

At 5/31/09 07:31 PM, LynchedJohNNY wrote: And Malachy needs to stop being an opinionated prick.
I left General and went to Wi/Ht and politics but in the politics forum it seems that Mal deletes well written responses that argue his views.

this is the only post out of the bunch that I want to respond to...simply because I have no idea what you're talking about.

The only thing I really have to say is that I am not that opinionated. I don't really understand where you get the idea that I am, considering I rarely get into a strong debate in the politics forum.

The only thread in recent memory in which you posted in and I moderated was:

How is gay marriage a threat? - which I locked simply because it was a clone of the thread If you appose gay marriage, why?. I at no point voiced my opinion on gay marriage in that thread or the thread I linked to. That was simply a house keeping issue, not a personal one.

I don't recall ever having a debate with you in the forum. And the only ban I gave you was for leaving a post consisting entirely of "seconded" half a month ago. So I don't see where I have come off as opinionated to you.

A post may be deleted for any number of reasons. If I see a troll running amuck in a thread, I will delete replies to keep the conversation civil and to avoid the troll coming back and restarting shit with those who argued with him when he gets off his ban. If your post was not all that mature or even well thought out, it may be deleted. The politics forum isn't for the quick and "witty" remarks you see in General. Finally, your post may not be deleted by the moderator who locks a thread or posts in a thread. We can all moderate all sections of the website. A thread that I may not lock, may be locked by another moderator. One moderator may delete a couple of posts before I lock a thread, etcetera.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:44:07

At 5/31/09 11:40 PM, x-factor11 wrote: I have been banned by saying a one liner and a one word post before, are either of those considered ban worthy?

Yes.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:45:18

One of the bans I received was for posting in a "spam" thread that was not obvious in the least. I posted legitimate advice and was banned for three days. I know it's much more convenient to ban everyone in a spam thread, but I thought it to be a bit harsh when I didn't fan the flames. The kid seemed to have some sort of medical problem and he really didn't appear to be trolling or partaking in anything of the sort.

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-05-31 23:58:10

The only thing i have seen wrong with the BBS is that users rarely take the blame for themselves when they do something wrong. Each person lately who has been banned all comes back with "(insert mod's name) is a dick, he is a cunt, he is this, he is that(and sometimes she), while without taking the blame. Mods give the reason why each user gets banned, but yet they don't get this. I have been banned 4 times now, each time i have deserved it, or requested it. I don't blame the mods, they were correct to do so, as it is there job to do so.

HOWEVER

Mods need to keep there job on the BBS. one person I know on here got banned from the BBS because of something they posted on another users Blog. It even said so in the "Reason for Ban".

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:08:57

At 6/1/09 12:03 AM, gumOnShoe wrote:
At 5/31/09 11:58 PM, jmalouin7 wrote: Mods need to keep there job on the BBS. one person I know on here got banned from the BBS because of something they posted on another users Blog. It even said so in the "Reason for Ban".
That's a legit concern, but the moderation tools for user pages weren't implemented, so occasionally we use the bbs bans as a lure for them changing it. Its either that or (if the offense is serious) having wade threaten to delete their account :X

It wasn't a threat, it wasn't anything illegal or bad, or even on a mods user page. it was something one user said to another user, and this mod saw it, and thought it deserved a weeks vacation from the BBS.

now, what they said, wasn't abusive towards any mod itself, but it was exactly what we are discussing in this thread now.

If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:12:53

At 6/1/09 12:08 AM, jmalouin7 wrote: It wasn't a threat, it wasn't anything illegal or bad, or even on a mods user page. it was something one user said to another user, and this mod saw it, and thought it deserved a weeks vacation from the BBS.

now, what they said, wasn't abusive towards any mod itself, but it was exactly what we are discussing in this thread now.

the only reason I can possibly think of that situation occurring would be if somebody started harassing another user outside of the BBS because of something that happened on the BBS. If you get in an argument with somebody on the BBS and you start sending them nasty PMs, or insulting them on their userpage blog or even harassing them via AIM, that may bring up the following 2 rules for the BBS:

# Chasing / harassing / flaming other users, regardless of who instigated it.
# Harassing other users by having a continuous negative or bitter attitude towards them.

for something like that to happen, a user would have needed to let a moderator know what was going on, so the user who was being harassed probably PMed a moderator, explaining the PMs/IMs/comments and showed them to the mod. That would probably be the only time I would ban somebody for something not on the BBS.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:20:27

At 6/1/09 12:12 AM, Malachy wrote:
At 6/1/09 12:08 AM, jmalouin7 wrote: It wasn't a threat, it wasn't anything illegal or bad, or even on a mods user page. it was something one user said to another user, and this mod saw it, and thought it deserved a weeks vacation from the BBS.

the only reason I can possibly think of that situation occurring would be if somebody started harassing another user outside of the BBS because of something that happened on the BBS. If you get in an argument with somebody on the BBS and you start sending them nasty PMs, or insulting them on their userpage blog or even harassing them via AIM, that may bring up the following 2 rules for the BBS:

# Chasing / harassing / flaming other users, regardless of who instigated it.
# Harassing other users by having a continuous negative or bitter attitude towards them.

for something like that to happen, a user would have needed to let a moderator know what was going on, so the user who was being harassed probably PMed a moderator, explaining the PMs/IMs/comments and showed them to the mod. That would probably be the only time I would ban somebody for something not on the BBS.

Once again, not the case, User A got banned, made a blog about it. User B posted on it saying they shouldn't have been banned, that they made similar posts, and they thought it was just cause the mods didn't like User A. user B was banned shortly after, cause a mod saw that comment.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:33:35

At 6/1/09 12:00 AM, Grammer wrote:

Also I demand casual Fridays

Thank Christ, I was getting tired of wearing these khakis.

I'm gonna go back to my room and be awesome.

Desert Punk of the NG /A/|My VA Demo Reel|Audio Portal|

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:34:38

At 6/1/09 12:27 AM, gumOnShoe wrote:
At 6/1/09 12:20 AM, jmalouin7 wrote: Once again, not the case, User A got banned, made a blog about it. User B posted on it saying they shouldn't have been banned, that they made similar posts, and they thought it was just cause the mods didn't like User A. user B was banned shortly after, cause a mod saw that comment.
Maybe complaining about a ban? Honestly, if you're not willing to give up the name we can't even look into it. On the off chance it may be that user A & B were in fact the same guy AB and that B was really only banned for being an alt of A who was also already banned. But, again I don't know the situation.

Zen444 was banned and made a post about it. Gagsy disagreed, then made a similar post. SHE WAS NOT BANNED FOR THIS POST. However, when she said she made a similar post on his blog, She got banned.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:48:46

At 6/1/09 12:41 AM, gumOnShoe wrote:
At 6/1/09 12:34 AM, jmalouin7 wrote: Zen444 was banned and made a post about it. Gagsy disagreed, then made a similar post. SHE WAS NOT BANNED FOR THIS POST. However, when she said she made a similar post on his blog, She got banned.
She was banned for a post according to the message, whatever else you've heard seems to have been a misinterpretation. I can't get into it further because I wasn't the moderator involved in the banning, nor am I really allowed to reveal other user's ban histories. But I can say for a fact that that ban was NOT the result of a post on a user page and Gagsy could clearly see that from the ban she received.

From the Ban message I got from her, he quoted that post on his page. That shows that if she never said what she she did on that page, she probably wouldn't have been banned.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:58:18

The mod's jobs should be to tear down morons so everyone can laugh at them until they leave.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 00:59:14

At 6/1/09 12:54 AM, bobobo22 wrote: hld on ignore my last post, the soultion

THE BBS MOD RULES, seriously you guys go on fucking rampages of bans, you need to be tamed

no, the rules are fine, they keep order, and make the BBS run smoothly. If you get banned, you deserve it. You fucked up, and you were punished for it.

You can't really say "THE RULES ARE BAD". they are trying to figure out what you don't like, or do like, or your opinion on how to improve EACH rule, or what to do differently, so that rules that seem tough, can be set straight.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:10:23

Oh and I have been banned twice before becoming a mod, and twice it was bullshit.

First time, steve: I made a reply in binary using a binary translator.
Brilliant, fresh and awesome, not to mention: a real message! And I got banned. pff lame.

Second time: I accidentaly made a thread instead of a reply and Jonas banned me for one night and told me to go to sleep. To be fair, it was late, but still, wha?

What I seriously don't understand is why the hell you guys waste your time meticulously finding all possible reasons to ban, permaban, delete and destroy as much as you do. How in the fuck can someone have a 70-100 people ban list?
Maus, Ron, Poozy, Funk.... all champions of that shit. Seriously I try to scan general and can't, for the life of me, find anything worth banning people for that wouldn't make me look like a giant fucking hypocrite.

But that's just me, I like my penis jokes long and hard and my sarcasm plentiful and aimed towards retards who struggle when trying to read the ingredients on a block of butter.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:18:08

At 6/1/09 12:48 AM, jmalouin7 wrote:
From the Ban message I got from her, he quoted that post on his page. That shows that if she never said what she she did on that page, she probably wouldn't have been banned.

Oh I know I wouldn't of. As I remained unbanned for hours after copying Zens posts and even having helped derail the thread basically, and no ban. I don't hold that against BBM though. I boasted about it on the blog basically so I got banned, fair enough. The fact remains though that any mod who would have read that thread, reading the posts I copied didn't ban me for the same reason that Zen got banned for. I think it's obvious that mods have personal grudges against certain users and will find almost excuses just to ban them. Shouldn't that stop?

He got banned for excessive swearing I believe. What exactly is the ruling on swearing, or is this just another mods ban/lock based on personally feelings.

I remember there was a thread once which had the word "Cunt" in the title. The thread itself was actually a decent thread, discussing the word and why people disliked it, it wasn't spam, it wasn't actually offensive, but a female mod (forget who) at the time deleted posts in it because she didn't want to see it on the front page after it got bumped (it wasn't an old thread - few days old I believe). She just didn't like the word. Can't remember if it got locked in the end, but yeah what is the ruling here?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:28:03

When I saw this in General, I was pleased, because open communication between mods and the general population is so crucial to the long-term health of a forum. Then I saw that this was created within the last day! Clearly, this was a great idea and satisfies a hole in this communication that many users felt. I'm not trying to fellate you, moderators, just- thanks for doing such a good job. Now I think I'll go spend an hour reading all this. And I have finals tomorrow.... waaah

x

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:32:58

At 6/1/09 01:18 AM, Gagsy wrote: He got banned for excessive swearing I believe. What exactly is the ruling on swearing, or is this just another mods ban/lock based on personally feelings.

this site is brash and swearing is not an issue. zen's ban message mentioned ad hominem attacks on other users, which is typically the line where a curse word becomes a personal insult to another user. Calling users names, attacking their person rather than their message. That's where the line is drawn.

There are really only a few times that you will get yourself banned using curse words:

using language which is homophobic(fag,gay,faggot), racist (n word, racial slurs, etc), and hateful language.

belittling, insulting others for no good reason. It's not help to the community to constantly insult each other or new users. It's behavior we frankly don't want to see and you may be banned for it.

You can curse all you want, but the manner in which you are doing it is what will get you in trouble. If you are calling somebody a fucking asshole faggot...of course you're going to get banned. If you are only posting in order to insult somebody else, that's not acceptable either.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:35:13

At 6/1/09 01:10 AM, poxpower wrote:
But that's just me, I like my penis jokes long and hard and my sarcasm plentiful and aimed towards retards who struggle when trying to read the ingredients on a block of butter.

You know, I'm really the same way. If my list is ever big, it's because I nabbed about 20 accounts created solely for the purpose of advertising.

Also, I'll be honest, I rarely ban forum regulars. Unless they are straight up asking for it, like posting pictures of dead bodies or spamming every thread will bullshit or bumping every topic from 2002, I just don't ban them. And usually I never catch regulars doing shit like that anyways. I don't ban people for saying faggot, I usually don't ban people for talking shit (unless it's completely out of control and it gets to the point of annoying, which once again, a lot of regulars don't tend to go that far.) I don't know if that makes me a bad mod or not, but I do have a problem with banning users who have been here for years, people who I talk to outside of the BBS and enjoy their presence.

I think the point I'm trying to make is, I do tend to believe some mods are too harsh and liberal with their bannings. Just keepin' it real. I'm not trying to win brownie points with regular users or anything, it's just how I feel.

Most of you guys are faggots anyways.

I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:42:19

See theres a thread called "dip" floating around right now, and I want like hell to post something about dipping my balls in it (get it?), but I'm not gonna do that, because I know that shitty thread is gonna go down in flames and I don't want my fingerprints anywhere near it.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:44:02

At 6/1/09 01:42 AM, Me-Patch wrote: See theres a thread called "dip" floating around right now, and I want like hell to post something about dipping my balls in it (get it?), but I'm not gonna do that, because I know that shitty thread is gonna go down in flames and I don't want my fingerprints anywhere near it.

It was destroyed before I could finish writting this. See how easy it folks.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:45:35

At 6/1/09 01:10 AM, poxpower wrote: Oh and I have been banned twice before becoming a mod, and twice it was bullshit.
First time, steve: I made a reply in binary using a binary translator.
Brilliant, fresh and awesome, not to mention: a real message! And I got banned. pff lame.

I got it once for doind that as well...maybe it was in the same thread as you...i meember they gave a binary message that after i translated it it said..."go out side"...i luaghed all the way to my alt and smoked anouther joint

Second time: I accidentaly made a thread instead of a reply and Jonas banned me for one night and told me to go to sleep. To be fair, it was late, but still, wha?

lol ive been banned for being too drunk...when i was sober.
i got banned once for tryingto make a joke thread...which i ddint get...cause if the thread idea sucked tha tbad say so in thelast post and id have went on with my life...but instead ive moved on an hour after its made not even posting in it casue it looked liek a lost cause so iwas goin to other threads shooting the shit and then WHAM...i had 3 days for "not knowing the differance between a joke and the broadside of a barn" that was thaT hot asain girl though and her and i just didnt clash well

What I seriously don't understand is why the hell you guys waste your time meticulously finding all possible reasons to ban, permaban, delete and destroy as much as you do. How in the fuck can someone have a 70-100 people ban list?
Maus, Ron, Poozy, Funk.... all champions of that shit. Seriously I try to scan general and can't, for the life of me, find anything worth banning people for that wouldn't make me look like a giant fucking hypocrite.

see pox gets it...less mod time and more im stull a user time

<3

show me your fuzzy dice
At 6/1/09 01:18 AM, Gagsy wrote: I remember there was a thread once which had the word "Cunt" in the title. The thread itself was actually a decent thread, discussing the word and why people disliked it, it wasn't spam, it wasn't actually offensive, but a female mod (forget who) at the time deleted posts in it because she didn't want to see it on the front page after it got bumped (it wasn't an old thread - few days old I believe). She just didn't like the word. Can't remember if it got locked in the end, but yeah what is the ruling here?

dont let the females mod on the rag?.?.?

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:45:48

At 6/1/09 12:00 AM, Grammer wrote: Also I've been talked to like shit by avie, and some other former mods, and I can't talk back to them, because I can't treat them like they treat me. After getting into an argument with cellardoor6 a real long time ago, started from a joke about the ion cannon that cd6 took seriously, Wade mocked me when he banned me, saying I should go work on that. I may be a dick sometimes, and I deserve most of the bans I receive, but I would like some fucking respect.

I'd just like to clarify. You get that from me because when you have asked me about these bans it's not from a "hey bro, why so harsh? Can we talk about this a bit?" sort of thing, you have used insulting and harsh language in the first message. I'm not an asshole, least I try not to be. I truly believe that my job here is to make the BBS more enjoyable for everybody, but if you're going to come after me over a very short vacation or worse you're going to outright imply either by directly saying "you're judgement sucks" or by saying "I did nothing wrong" and not be open to any other possibility, I have no time for that.

Understand something about mods folks, we're volunteers, many of us have full-time jobs, some of us have full time jobs that we don't exactly like (hullo!) we're here on the BBS for the same reasons end of the day that you are: we like it, we want to unwind. If you attack me, I'm going to have a hard time doing anything but the same. You want me to treat you better, then treat me better, and be open to the idea that you might be wrong.

Now with that out of the way, I really encourage folks to talk to me about if I ban them and they don't get it, let's hash it out. If I locked you're thread, again, a nicely worded pm to the effect of "can you explain this?" will yield an equally polite and thought out reply. I absolutely believe you guys have the right to QUESTION us, but you DON'T have the right to ATTACK us. Just like WE should have the right to just attack YOU.

I think we have some very bad problems around here where the mods are on one level, and users are on another. I don't believe that's necessarily true in point of fact, and I don't believe that's the ideal we should strive for. But I believe that's the FEELING we have now, and we've got to erase that. So that's the big reason I encourage you guys to speak to me about your issues on the BBS with things I've done, or general questions, or problems you see occurring. It's YOUR community and I want people to have pride in it and feel a part of it, but some people don't feel comfortable speaking to the mods, they tell me so and I see that popping up here. What can we do to fix that guys? Beyond what was brought up about being a little more relaxed. Is that the only thing, or is there something more? Is there something that maybe I personally can do to help you?

On the "breaking barriers" and helping new people I had a thought that I want to throw out:

In the other forums I notice that there's always a sort of communal "lounge" type thread. A thread where people can just interact with each other and sort of "get to know one another" outside of the main topics. I've always felt up till now such a thing would be redundant in the General forums and serve no purpose, but maybe we DO need something like that here. Somebody suggested a communal "HI! I'm New Thread" and maybe that's what this could be, but also a way for the regulars to sit down and interact with the newbs, with each other, and with the mods. Break down some of those walls and some of that "who are you?" and dividedness.

Maybe we could call it something like the "Hi! I'm new Lounge" or something similar so that it's nice and welcoming for new users, but has the structure needed to also keep the regs and mods coming in too. What does everyone think?

Also another thing I see popping up again and again is the need for late night mods. I also brought up making users more comfortable with being helpful, so maybe we (the mods) should be soliciting user opinions more for selection? THIS IS NOT ME OPTING FOR DEMOCRACY!! To be honest, you guys don't always understand how things work here if you aren't a mod. Don't take that wrongly, I'm not insulting you, it's just like you can't neccessarily understand all the things an auto mechanic might do if you're not a trained and working auto mechanic. But I'm saying maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for the well-respected regular users to be encouraged to slip us a PM when they see somebody worthy of consideration? I think it's not out of line to say to the public we don't know all the users on the BBS, and maybe there's good candidates somebody else knows that we don't, and if they were brought to our attention we might sign 'em up. I also think it would do a lot more better towards that whole "the mods are just like us...cept with more buttons" kind of feel we should be aiming for.

So that's my two cents, I'll check back in a bit to see how those are going over, and hey, feel free to PM or post in this topic any questions you guys might have for me (I know I'm considered one of the more obscure mods). I'm on vacation now so that'll give me more time to look over things and follow how this is going. Glad this discussion is happening.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:48:43

At 6/1/09 01:47 AM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Well that thread deserved to be destroyed, I think. And if you know it's going to be deleted, then it's really stupid to post in it anyway.

That was my point.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:51:21

At 6/1/09 01:31 AM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I'd like the word "Faggot" to be used which ever way we want to. Just because stamper's gay doesn't mean we shouldn't have the right to have freedom of speech.

Private forums do not give freedom of speech. That's number 1.

Number 2, faggot is a slur against a certain group of people and it's banned because of that. We don't want people getting offended and leaving, ALL slurs of this nature are banned. It's just that insults against gays (which many of them have been commonly allowed into the vernacular to stand in for the word "stupid") and blacks are especially prevalent fodder for ban and post deletes because they're the most commonly used. But I've deleted and banned for slurs against latinos and other groups as well. We don't want people getting so mad or offended that they leave the board and when you're making them feel that their sexual orientation or racial heritage is looked down upon that's one of the fastest ways for folks to take a walk.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:52:05

You know what I would like?
What would be swell?
What would really put the icing on my Little Debbie's?

If I could use the word Faggot at leisure and not hop on the forums the next day and find out its landed me a 3 day all expenses paid vacation to beautiful Orlando Florida. I'm really tired of Orlando, and i'm not all too excited about Florida in the first place. Too humid and too many fucking bugs. Lizards are kinda neat though. I like to get as many of them as I can catch and put them in a box, where in which I recreate their environment with leaves and twigs. I used to bring them back on the plane when I returned but I could never seem to get them to eat any bugs so I stopped because they kept dying and it was kinda depressing.

It's a real shame, seeing how even the net perceives a particular word and how they will treat its usage and go as far as to even censor it, and thats No good.

It's a pity, so much chaos from such a tiny word such as Faggot. I should know, I'm a professor on the subject. I wrote a paper on the word Faggot, don't you know. A college paper. In college.

It doesn't get any more legit than that, I tell you what.

Open Discussion- The Bbs

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Open Discussion- The Bbs 2009-06-01 01:58:50

At 6/1/09 01:52 AM, Minion777 wrote: It doesn't get any more legit than that, I tell you what.

so long as the first bullet under the BIG ONES looks like this:

The "BIG ONES"

If you break these rules, you'll earn an instant ban regardless of which moderator sees the post(s).

* Using racist, sexist, homophobic or hateful language.

you're probably not going to be able to use those kinds of slurs on the BBS. it's the first rule for a reason.

BBS Signature