Ng Beer 'n' Ale Club 2009-05-18 14:34:01
Welcome to the Newgrounds Beer 'n' Ale Club, the place for all you people out there that really appreciate having a fine beer every once in a while.
Note: Ale is actually a sub-type of beer, but is used in the club name for artistic flavor. :P
Here, you can write about and/or comment on the various sorts that you have tried, possibly writing some more information about the beer itself, and suggesting whether it is worth trying to the other members. Lager, lambic, stout, brown, pale... You name it, we drink it down and comment it!
- All standard BBS rules apply.
- Show respect to fellow members, we don't want any flaming or spamming here.
- The point of the club is to appreciate fine beers. Meaning: This is not a place to come to say how wasted you got in the bar last night. If you're really itchin' to talk about it, there's already a club for it.
- Posting pics of the beer you're talking about is heavily encouraged, as it makes it a lot easier for the rest of us to recognize the beer in a bar/pub or any other place we might want to try it.
- Everyone is welcome to join in on the discussion, just don't barge in saying "Beer sucks". We respect your opinion, but we honestly don't care.
- The discussion is generally centered around beer, but commenting on related drinks such as mead and cider is also allowed.
As every true beer-lover knows, beer offers just as much (if not more) diversity in flavor, texture and vintage as fine wine does, yet it is generally dismissed as a common drink, making it's position considered inferior to it. Let's show the people of NG that beer and it's related beverages can indeed be very diverse, allowing everyone to find a type that he can truly enjoy!