00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Power of Three - Summer Event

105,765 Views | 491 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-16 22:39:59

sry for the double post but here is my latest seeing as others are posting links

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-16 23:00:34

if anyone needs a storyline but have your mind blank, id be more than happy to help ^^

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-16 23:02:44

Got my Power of 3 team, hurray!

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 01:25:43

This is a nice idea for a good cause. I wonder what kind of games this will yield..

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 01:45:58

ya i think it's a totaly awsome idea ^^!!!

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 01:48:07

ya totally awsome idea!!!!

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 02:24:28

I'd be happy to lend a hand with anyone who needs a musician. I'm a college musician who's been composing and arranging music for years. I would love to be in on a project if anyone's interested.

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 03:05:14

Im up for this, im a musician and im open for requests.

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 03:07:25

Hello this is my third post on this new.

i'm still looking for a programer and a musician.

this is a little sketch i draw in exactly 01:47 hours.( not just kidding i draw the bassic shapes in an hour and take more time to draw the shadows and details.

is this a character from a game i never start. i got other characters but this is my best, this is me.(haha)

actually i see this guy in a sword fighting game or a platformer.

thing about make me a part of your power of three team.

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 03:08:36

Wow what a gr8 idea....I was just about to start an rpg with the programming skill I have......(Haven't tried yet though) I should turn it into something for this......however I was gonna use decent sprites so now all I need to do is get an artist and musician so I don't need to use sprites.....PM me if your interested with subject Power of three or something like that. :)

Deleted account.

Please delete this account, not having a delete button in this day and age is just stupid.

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 06:56:40

At 5/16/09 07:02 PM, Afro-Ninja wrote:
At 5/16/09 05:54 PM, Prid-Outing wrote: "Is there allowed to use the characters in the Power Of Three poster"?
what?

I think he means can he base his game off of the 3 characters in Tom's post. . .
-Matt

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 07:38:58

i've already made a post but my quest for a programmer is becoming impossible i've asked so meny people some never come back with a reply and overs just don't want to do the power of 3 if by off chance there is still a programmer looking for a team give me a PM, the picture below isn't all i draw i have alot of different drawing styles :D

Where am I ... wait where ... what?

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 09:32:38

AS3 programmer looking for team, email me at:
My email

"Insert deep, brain twisting sentence here"

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 10:17:55

Artist - Looking for a team.

I need to get my hands on a scanner so i can show you guys my work.

But in the meantime, i made this thread awhile back, to showcase my art. (pics taken with webcam, so quality sucks :I)

Matt the Artist - Comes free with graphics tablet.

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 10:26:53

At 5/16/09 09:59 AM, JPGarcia wrote: Hey Tom could you give us a few extra weeks? Three month ain't much when you are at achool/university and some of us are also working on a madness game/movie (20 sept).

Since the games will be on a release schedule, teams that lag behind could potentially get a few extra weeks - they shouldn't gamble on it though and will get better publicity at the front end of the schedule.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 11:22:31

My previous audio guy quit, so still looking for a musician, already have a coder.

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 11:32:34

If anyone is looking for an artist, I'm interested in joining a team. Here's a sample of some of my work. I know a bit of programming, but not a lot. I'm still learning. I can do decent animations though.

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 12:35:32

What I ment was this:

"Is there allowed to use the characters from this poster: Power Of Three?"

Yes or No?

Please answer!!

Prid

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 13:11:03

I am still looking for a good artist or programmer to work with. Preferably pretty good at both so we can both understand how the system works.

I have a good game idea lined up but I need to find someone I can trust to help me make it on schedule.

PM me here on newgrounds if you are intersted in working with me.

Animators will need to have a good grip on special effect animations for this game.

Visit JackSmack.com and submit your Flash Games!

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 13:27:24

I am an artist, now with a coder, looking for a musician. We will be needing dark-toned, action-paced, and even epic music for the game, so if you can do those, please contact me with some examples of your musical work. If you want examples of my or my coder's work, send a pm requesting them. Otherwise, here is my deviantart:

www.tomocles.deviantart.com

and a little example of my stuff:

http://www.truploader.com/view/790918 (Chimaera)

http://www.truploader.com/view/323048 (a collab menu I worked on, but now is just a showcase of animation)

send a pm if you are interested in working with us, or want to know more about the game itself.

Age of Shuriken, an ambitious RPG game, is in need of a Background Artist! Check coolroy's page for more info:

http://coolroy.newgrounds.com/news/

post/492693

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 14:39:14

Fucking psyched for this.

get ready for some mass destruction!

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 14:52:14

Great idea, I have alwais liked the number 3.
Also how do you do the flash ad, where is the API file, I have PM this to Physcho goldfish because I thought he was the guy for this type of stuff but i dident get a answere!
i will apreciate a answere form anyone

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 15:18:08

good idea tom but i want a simple program to make a game te drawings are no problem and the music i can do but programming thats a problem

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 15:38:37

PM If you're looking for an artist OR a musician, the stuff on my are nothing like my work now, I just haven't had a project to work on to get an entire song/animation finished, or a reason to get anything finished really.

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 16:18:15

Programmer/Designer still lookin' for an artist/animator and musician/mixer. Alreay have the entire game planned out in my head, so work can begin immediately.

And since 3 is MY number, I can guarantee a win :D

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 17:18:43

Heh, well I would be up for it, but we're working with flash right? I don't have any experience with programming with flash. I'm a C++ and C# programmer myself. Is there anything there for this type of programmer?

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 17:27:22

At 5/17/09 04:07 PM, tradereddy wrote: Anyone else notice that the short form of Power Of Three was POT, and if it Power Of The Contest/Collab it becomes POTC or Pirates Of The Carribean :P

LOL

that way i wanna be orlando.

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 17:33:55

Hi guys im a good fan of the Castle Crashers and love it.. looks like i see all the items in here too..
But anyways I'm new to new grounds and i played this site since i was a little kid. and grew up to it and now since im old enough to have my own computer i decided to have an account. I want to have friends and i was also wondering is to how can i start making games for starters??

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 18:06:55

I'm a programmer looking for a team. I use flash CS4 and AS2. I know some AS3 if needed instead for things such as particle effects and all that. Hit me up with a PM if you want any work examples as I have none on the portal as of yet.

BBS Signature

Response to Power of Three - Summer Event 2009-05-17 18:07:08

At 5/17/09 05:33 PM, Sm3lLyBuDz wrote: Hi guys im a good fan of the Castle Crashers and love it.. looks like i see all the items in here too..
But anyways I'm new to new grounds and i played this site since i was a little kid. and grew up to it and now since im old enough to have my own computer i decided to have an account. I want to have friends and i was also wondering is to how can i start making games for starters??

1. If you want to have friends, get off the internet

2. Pick up a copy of flash and maybe a book on flash animation/action scripting

:3

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature