00:00
00:00

Looking for a flash movie...

746 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for a flash movie... 2009-05-04 22:51:55

I don't know if it's not cool to do this, sorry if it bothers people, I've just spent the last hour looking for a flash vid, and I'm kinda frustrated now (why is there no advanced search here? :sigh: ) Anyways, it was about a boy and a girl, and they were separated by an invisible wall, the girl could not hear anything the boy was saying, so they drew pictures on the wall instead. By the end of it the boy has fallen in love with the girl and he tries to break through the wall, but breaks his hand instead, and can no longer draw. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks :(

"Sorry, I was busy stalking a squirrel."

Response to Looking for a flash movie... 2009-05-05 00:21:15

You are allowed to ask for help to look for something so don't worry about it.

Response to Looking for a flash movie... 2009-05-05 01:05:26

Response to Looking for a flash movie... 2009-05-05 20:23:16

At 5/5/09 01:05 AM, shunshuu wrote: Draw with Me

Thank you! I could've sworn I saw this in the portal. Oh well, serves me right for not thinking of checking youtube.

"Sorry, I was busy stalking a squirrel."

Response to Looking for a flash movie... 2009-05-06 00:40:08

Response to Looking for a flash movie... 2009-05-06 00:53:52

That's what I first thought when I sign up for this but look at the bright side with the flash portal button you can get fast access to the best clips here in newgrounds. Get use to it for a week or so and when you feel comfortable around with this site than start looking around for the kind of flash movie you want to see that's not post there. Shouldn't be that hard after you been on this site for so long. :)