00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Erkie reviews.

6,577 Views | 36 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-04-30 20:11:34

At 4/30/09 07:31 PM, S3C wrote: Are you not the same guy that started to cry, and you had to intoxicate yourself just because you recieved a review with a score of "7" with the main criticism being your track was overly repetitive? lol...

We've all been there.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-04-30 20:38:34

oh man, you dont even know. i've emptied bottle upon bottle of jack daniels after not being able to clear the second act of "Chemical Zone" in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

BBS Signature

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-04-30 21:55:21

At 4/30/09 02:05 AM, Syntrus wrote: LOCK THIS THREAD. THERE IS NO CORRECT WAY TO REVIEW!

I don't care who you are opinion is opinion fuck it all.

if you guys cant keep it civil, i definitley will lock the thread up - but i'll also ban the miscreants who manage to derail the thread.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE WITH TO THE ACTUAL DISCUSSION, DO NOT POST! :)

Wakka wakka

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-04-30 22:33:11

At 4/30/09 08:11 PM, Erkie wrote:
At 4/30/09 07:31 PM, S3C wrote: Are you not the same guy that started to cry, and you had to intoxicate yourself just because you recieved a review with a score of "7" with the main criticism being your track was overly repetitive? lol...

Actually it was a five.

Well after actually reading Erkies news post I liked his review style. I'm Just PMS ing

I even left him a review in my style which is in a slightly more psychotic style. But I still say if you want to be an ass hole in your reviews go for it providing you follow the rules. Just keep in mind that people will remember you for what you say about their music. And they have a right to bitch if they feel you did not represent their music well. What really starts to get annoying is when they create spammy alts that wiggle around and type things on you. Audio artists that create alts to diss the competition or the nerd or whatever should go fuck themselves. Be a man (or woman) and review the song yourself.

Summary

Syntrus like erkies review policy, but thinks assholes should be assholes, providing they have good enough reason to do so. Said assholes should eat the consequences of their remarks and take it.Randy Jackson Says:" If you want to be a simon cowl or something prepare to get some Simon Cowl American Idol grade A bull shit. Dawg."

It wouldn't be the first time Mr. Angry mod wanted to shove the ban hammer up my ass. But I realize what you are all thinking.

How Erkie reviews.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-05-01 20:32:01

Dunno. Don't be an asshole in your review to the wrong person?

BBS Signature

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-05-02 03:47:09

Well if your an "asshole" to an ignorant person (and/or 12 year old) in a review then your shits going to get zeroed believe me lol.

Certified audiophreak, lv 60.

BBS Signature

Response to How Erkie reviews. 2009-05-02 04:07:30

Cool, you got the point. That's awesome.

I should add that after some discussion I should state I'm more lax when it comes to technical details, it's simply putting the emotional value first.

BBS Signature