00:00
00:00

The beast awakens

453,049 Views | 719 Replies
New Topic

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 13:26:21


At 4/27/09 01:15 PM, DaWgSOLja729 wrote: Hey guys, did I miss anything?

Nope, we're just getting started.

The beast awakens


I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 13:35:49


One more picture to the beast i helped create.

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 13:38:32


At 4/27/09 01:26 PM, DirtySyko wrote:
At 4/27/09 01:15 PM, DaWgSOLja729 wrote: Hey guys, did I miss anything?
Nope, we're just getting started.

Good news, they just signed the deal for the major motion picture!!!

The beast awakens


Old Man: Conan...What is best in life?

Conan: Crush your enemies...See them driven before you...And hear the lamentation of their women

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 13:49:36


haha this post has kept going since I went to bed last night! You motherfuckers just made my day.

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 13:50:01


I really shouldn't, but then again...

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 13:59:16


Poxpower always makes me laugh...

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:33:32


Seriously guys, Stop being so evil to him, Would you like it if someone came over and started mocking you because your all So Fat, "Oh Shit, Run, HES GOING TO EAT US" Take into consideration peoples feeling, douchebags.


"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:39:12


Well...I guess it's better to a have a neck rather than a no neck...

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:42:54


At 4/27/09 02:33 PM, Xatanxa wrote: Seriously guys, Stop being so evil to him,

Dude, look at his neck :O
haha

The beast awakens


BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:42:57


Fck you guys my neck is not that long okay! I bet my penis is longer den all of you and my gilfriend is probably way longer hotter so fuck your shit jelaous gay ass poop eating sissys imma hit the gym to train my abs have fun getting fat off your shitty diets I probably eat way less then you assholes and my six pack rocks so fuck you my neck doesn't matter it's better than being stupid and fat

Assholes!


Where the ears are deaf, and tongues too dry, where the arms don't hold, and seeing eyes go blind

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:44:14


At 4/27/09 02:33 PM, Xatanxa wrote: Seriously guys, Stop being so evil to him, Would you like it if someone came over and started mocking you because your all So Fat, "Oh Shit, Run, HES GOING TO EAT US" Take into consideration peoples feeling, douchebags.

Slam shut thy knob slobber, miscreant.

Dick Neck created this thread looking for attention. He just got the wrong kind is all, haha.

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:47:39


At 4/27/09 02:44 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote

Slam shut thy knob slobber, miscreant.

Dick Neck created this thread looking for attention. He just got the wrong kind is all, haha.

Has Anyone told you how annoying you can be? Seriously. Leave the Guy alone, Its not his fault,. Would you like it if someone mocked you for something thats wrong with you? The answer is No, before you even bother.


"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:48:05


At 4/27/09 10:08 AM, Mad-Nimmy wrote: by the way... that's him in 5 years if he keeps working out:

He made it quicker than we thought...

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:50:10


At 4/27/09 02:44 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: He just got the wrong kind is all, haha.

I wish these sort of threads would happen more often.

The beast awakens


Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:51:59


I would feel sorry for this guy, if he wasn't such a self-indulgent egomaniac as to post this thread in the first place.

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:53:35


At 4/27/09 02:42 PM, DrForeman wrote: Fck you guys my neck is not that long okay! I bet my penis is longer den all of you and my gilfriend is probably way longer hotter so fuck your shit jelaous gay ass poop eating sissys imma hit the gym to train my abs have fun getting fat off your shitty diets I probably eat way less then you assholes and my six pack rocks so fuck you my neck doesn't matter it's better than being stupid and fat

Assholes!

You're obviously an idiot, dick neck. If you want to build lean muscle and build a great physique, you would want to eat more. Also, I hate math majors. They can't spell, and they're always so arrogant and slightly homosexual.


Click my sig for all the information in the world!

PM me if you like the new sig. I like feedback.

And attention whoring.

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:54:12


nnnnn

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 14:55:42


Is this guy just an awesome troll?

Man I hope not...

The beast awakens


I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:01:02


Seriously All mods and all users, Go. Fuck. Yourself. You are all shameful. Your supposed to be Humans, and are supposed to be caring and helpful. Oh wait i insulted you, Dont Eat me Please. Oh and Poozy, You may as well just ban me, Cause im most likely going to end up going into a rant.


"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:04:21


This thread, children, is a reason why you don't post pictures of yourself on the internet, especially Newgrounds.


Huh?

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:05:10


Do people like Dick Neck have to pay more for turtle necks being that they need considerably more material?

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:07:02


At 4/27/09 03:05 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Do people like Dick Neck have to pay more for turtle necks being that they need considerably more material?

I would imagine so. A normal turtle neck would not cover Dick Neck's neck at all.


This looks squint.

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:07:18


At 4/27/09 02:42 PM, DrForeman wrote: Fck you guys my neck is not that long okay! I bet my penis is longer den all of you and my gilfriend is probably way longer hotter so fuck your shit jelaous gay ass poop eating sissys imma hit the gym to train my abs have fun getting fat off your shitty diets I probably eat way less then you assholes and my six pack rocks so fuck you my neck doesn't matter it's better than being stupid and fat

Assholes!

Apparently, you worked out so much, you forgot how to use punctuation in your sentences. That whole sentence is almost as long as your neck.

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:09:35


At 4/27/09 03:07 PM, LOLZILLA wrote:
At 4/27/09 03:05 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Do people like Dick Neck have to pay more for turtle necks being that they need considerably more material?
I would imagine so. A normal turtle neck would not cover Dick Neck's neck at all.

But by wearing a turtle neck Dick Neck might be able to create the illusion that he doesn't have a dick neck.


I've been refurbished and reissued, prepackaged and precooked, decontaminated and deloused, but I still smell, sound, look and feel like shit.

New to the video game forums?

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:10:42


At 4/27/09 03:05 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Do people like Dick Neck have to pay more for turtle necks being that they need considerably more material?

OH MY

FUCKING GOD


Do what now...?

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:11:56


At 4/27/09 03:09 PM, DirtySyko wrote:
At 4/27/09 03:07 PM, LOLZILLA wrote:
At 4/27/09 03:05 PM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: Do people like Dick Neck have to pay more for turtle necks being that they need considerably more material?
I would imagine so. A normal turtle neck would not cover Dick Neck's neck at all.
But by wearing a turtle neck Dick Neck might be able to create the illusion that he doesn't have a dick neck.

I imagine that would be his intention. What woman would want a man with a dick neck?


This looks squint.

BBS Signature

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:19:51


Seriously, All of you are Disgraceful. Every single Mod, Can Jump off a cliff, You Too Poozy, Now i need to go find another forum, You should be ashamed.


"Im a medic not a doctor."

"Whats the difference?"

"Doctors heal people... Medics make you more comfortable.... While you die."

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:24:02


At 4/27/09 03:07 PM, TheSouthernTower wrote: Apparently, you worked out so much, you forgot how to use punctuation in your sentences. That whole sentence is almost as long as your neck.

Zing! Yeah his responses are so idiotic it makes me wonder if they're even genuine... who knows, it's NG ;)

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:24:25


Hey guys, am I too late for the party?

I like how dick neck is trying to defend himself by not making sense.

The beast awakens

Response to The beast awakens 2009-04-27 15:27:31


Behold, 4 pages based solely on a guys oddly long neck. 'Tis a glorious day here on the BBS.