00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spam PMs go here.

75,163 Views | 393 Replies

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-03 23:05:26

Listen guys. If you want to be helpful you should check to see that what you are posting hasn't been posted before and if there is a questionable link in the PM you should make it unclickable before you hit the "post it" button.

If you neglect to do either, your post will most likely be deleted and you may be punished for being stupid/neglectful.

It's not too much to ask:

1. Lurk the thread a little to make sure you're not re-posting stuff that's already been posted.
2. Break up the text of questionable links so gullible users can't click it.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-04 00:26:42

At 9/4/09 12:19 AM, Nessbeatsfox wrote: Sorry Poozy I thought I broke that link. Plz don't ban me!

Since I broke the rules on my last post, I'll try it this way:

http://chatmanwantsyou.newgrounds.com/ I keep getting spam from this guy.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-04 22:18:11

Sent: 09/04/09 22:06
Subject: DUCK DIVISION RUN NG

fuckassssess
--

That was the PM.
I am aware that this user has been already been posted two pages ago, but the PM is so different that I considered it should be posted anyway.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-06 17:45:04

Sent: 09/06/09 17:28
Subject: Join the Plate Guys!!!
< Newer Older >
Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

Hello, Newgrounds user! I would like to inform you that the Plate Guys are Looking for members! This is a offical Newgrounds.com FLASH CREW! Tom Fulp him self even PM'd our leader about this! Please join @ htt://phanpy.org/plate/index.hp . Thank you! READ: It's ok if you don't have flash! Join our community! We can help you with many other stuff!

focus on these plate guy's mods

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-11 13:39:11

Anyone else get this?

Sent: 09/11/09 13:36
Subject: hiiii

http://symbolcymbal.newgrounds.com/news/

please check out my videos in my newspost and comment if you have time.

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-15 20:58:55

boofwrote this on my userpage, not in PM.
check out my amazen site!!!!
http://boof.freehostia.com
PRETT MUCH THE BEST THING OF ALL TIME IMO!!!
http://boof.freehostia.com/bs
ALSO CHEC OUT THE BBS ITS WHERE ALL THE COOL GUYS HANG OUT DAG!!!
woof

Please delete?

I'm a mod!/ Sign up for the NGPD, To Blam and Protect. Post in the thread if you want to join, all new recruits are welcome! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-17 08:08:28

"From: Brittanyov
Sent: 09/09/09 02:11
Subject: hey, what's up?

wassup,

I was browsin' over for ppl, & I unearthed ur lil' site. You appear to be a noticeably fascinating hombre, although i'm pretty inexperienced here, and don't really know what to do on here. Can't they have a chat thing here?? i h8 writing msgs to people, and potentially not receiving an answer. Anyways, if u wanna talkin' with me, u can find me over @ hangoutonly.net?id=3590&profile=magrady , my name there is magrady.

So, ya, hope to chat with you. always looking to find more ppl.
Maritza Taylor"

I have to wonder if they really get any suckers like that.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-17 23:31:25

Here's a new one:

Sent: 09/17/09 23:16
Subject: Hey Faggot
Did your dad forget to pull out before going to the bathroom in your ass. boyo? Want to complain? First step is to stop playing snakey wakey with your sister's cock and nutsacks and cut them off. Second step is to stop playing naked toy soldiers with your brother, it can get out of hand, pun intended. Momma's silly penis isn't that fun, is it? You must be fourth generation inbred

Westies gets bonus points for creativity.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-19 17:43:07

At 9/19/09 4:17 PM, OldGrounds2001 wrote:
Newgrounds has been through redisign after redisign, but ever wonder what it USED to look like? Ever wonder what NG looked like when movies like the first Foamy came out of games like Picos School were first released? Now you can see and experience the old Newgrounds with Oldgrounds. More info on the page ++ http://phanpy.org/oldgrounds/ ++ still in BETA send all bugs,errors, or suggestions to Admin@phanpy.org

Fucking phishers.

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-21 17:46:55

Sent: 09/21/09 17:39
Subject: want a chance to be a mod?
----------------------------------------
< Newer Older > Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

give me your password

:O

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-22 21:55:26

Sent: 09/14/09 06:13
Subject: hey, how's it going!
< Newer Older >

How're you doing,

i was browsin' over for ppl like me, and i hit ur profile. U give me the impression that you're a pretty cool person, but im somewhat inexperienced at this sorta thing, & dont really know where to go. Can't they have a chat thing here? I hate sending msgs to ppl, and maybe not receiving an answer. Anyways, if you feel like talking with me, u can find me over @ friends-club.org?id=3590&profile=fallins tar223 , my name over there is fallinstar223.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. I'm always looking to meet more people.
Candice Parker

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-23 00:52:38

This one came out of no where:

Sent: 09/23/09 00:40
Subject: Your a pork faggot.

At 9/23/09 12:40 AM, tobi0 wrote: Pork Faggot, lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-23 04:11:12

I just got this from DavidArchuletaa

Spam PMs go here.

._.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-26 16:50:49

At 9/26/09 9:18 AM, giftedbuttwisted wrote:
Hey whats up? Izack here again, I wanna offer all our fans on here another deal. Since everybody really seemed to like getting the entire When Ninja Monkeys Attack album for free, I'm gonna offer everyone another free CD. Ice Cream Man got on the chart again this week =D. But, I'm looking ahead and it'd be really cool to keep it on the chart for awhile. So would you mind hittin it with another 5? If we can keep it on the chart for another 2 weeks, I'll send everybody the entire All The Small Things CD, which has remastered versions of Boombox, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, Do The Nasty, I'm Gonna Kill Santa Claus and many other songs the same way I sent the first one. Of course as always I'll vote a 5 on anything you need boosted too =P.

Thanks so much, we owe it all to you!

Izack

Zombie Crew.

Steam ID: Condor .'.'.'. PSN ID: JoeNG1

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-26 17:07:12

Sent: 09/26/09 17:02
Subject: GOTO4CHAN

SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
SHAMWOW
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOL
SHAMWOW
GOTO4CHANNOW

Tox isn't allowed to come or I'm not going-Suprememessage

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-27 14:47:24

Sent: 09/27/09 14:39
Subject: FAGGOT
< Newer Older >

halo sucks only reason bungie is updating is for money, go FUCKING play some good games
i used 2 play halo but i got bored of it LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! faggot

:O

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-28 17:32:10

"

heyy.

i was goin' round for people near me, & i stumbled on your profile. You look like you're a quite remarkable person, but I'm sort of inexperienced at how things work here, and don't know where to go on this site. Don't they have a chat here? i hate writing messages to people, and maybe not getting anything back! Well, if u feel like chatting with me, you can check me over at date-hop.com?id=3590&profile=click4sexy , my name there is click4sexy.

So, ya, hope to see you. I'm always looking to find more people.
Jordan Price"

Username: Kelli52qz

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-29 23:06:58

Username: Briannewq

Heyy,

i was browsin' 'round the search, and i unearthed ur place. You look like you're a considerably fascinating person, but i'm somewhat inexperienced on this site, & dont really know where to go here. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat here? Well, I hate sending msgs to ppl, and potentially not getting anything back. Anyways, if u are interested in talkin' with me, u could catch me over @ date-jumper.org?id=3590&profile=beachbab e4uin08 , my name there is beachbabe4uin08.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. always lookin' to find more people.
Maribel Reed

It's time to get pissed off.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-09-30 02:45:43

Don't you kids already know how to identify ass clowns and then laugh at them yet?

That child is bored, a virgin and chubby.
Plus I'm gonna motherfuck him and some of his ex buddies just for lulz...

Get a clue guys, lmao.

In fact I should run the same fucked in the ass kiddie script that these stupid twats keep running, to spam your PM boxes with this post. Jesus Christ guys, you disappoint Daddy sometimes...

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-10-27 18:57:54

Contents:
get modern warfare PRESTIGE EDITION FREE! just answer 6 questions,
give your email and you're good to go!
if you dont want to give them your email creat a spam account and give it a shot!

Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

Sig by Her

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-01 14:24:18

'sup.

I waz browsin around for ppl like moi, and I noticed your profile. You seem to be a reasonably fascinating person, but im really new on this site, & don't really know what to do on here. Shouldn't they have some sort of chat here?? Well, i don't like sending messages to ppl, and potentially never getting an answer. Well, if you wanna chatting with me, you can check me over @ club-o-date.org?id=3590&profile=click4se xy , my name there is click4sexy.

So, ya, hope to chat with you. I'm always lookin' to find more ppl.
Alicia Smith

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-02 01:10:37

Hey bitch,I was cruising around the ghetto looking for my G's, and I find yo crib. You look like a bitch, bitch. Bet yo punk ass can't even dance, bitch. Fuck you and your shitty ride, bitch. What the fuck you gonna do about it, bitch. That's right you ain't gonna do shit about it, nigguh.Fuck you punk ass bitch.

xXPurpledrank67Xx

How rude!

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-02 01:24:58

Yo!

i was browsin 'round the site, & I hit your place. You seem to be a fairly remarkable person, but i'm pretty inexperienced at this site, and don't know what's with this site. Can't they have a chat thing here? Well, I h8 writing messages to ppl, and potentially not receiving an answer. Well, if you wanna chattin' with me, u can check me over @ date-circle.org?id=3590 , my name over there is spicy_pro.

So, ya, hope to meet up with you there. always looking to meet more ppl.
Brooke Rogers

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-02 01:58:28

get modern warfare PRESTIGE EDITION FREE! just answer 6 questions,
give your email and you're good to go!
if you dont want to give them your email creat a spam account and give it a shot!

http://www.playfire.com/win-codmw2/32323 1303831

username: SolidLiquid

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-03 17:47:02

sup.

i was browsin through this site, & i stumbled on ur lil' site. U look like you're a pretty interesting person, although I'm quite new on this site, & dont know where to go here. Can't they have a chat here?? i can't stand sending msgs to ppl, & potentially never receiving an answer! Anyways, if you wanna chattin' with me, you could find me over @ club-o-date.net?id=3590&profile=nnav2311 , my name there is nnav2311.

So, ya, maybe I'll see you. I'm always looking to meet more ppl.
Kylee Anderson

Username - Madelineub

Fight them all off, mods.

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-06 00:43:24

God, these people seem relentless... and retarded.

Sent: 11/06/09 00:37
Subject: hey, how's it going!
< Newer Older > Reply to Message Delete Message Add Sender to Contacts Block Sender

hola,

i wuz checking around for ppl, and i noticed your profile. You appear to be a very fascinating person, but im kinda new here, & dont really know what's with this site. Shouldn't they have a chat thing here? i hate sending messages to people, and sometimes not receiving anything back. Well, if u wanna chattin' with me, u could catch me over at hangout-hop.org?id=3590&profile=isis7775 55 , my name over there is isis777555.

So, ya, maybe I'll see you. I'm always looking to meet more people.
Heather Hall

Username: Makaylaib

Every man's got his vice. My vice: a royale with cheese.

DASHU BEEG PUSSHY

"I fucking fucked this band. They are the best fuck, PERIOD."

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-06 06:09:48

Sent: 11/03/09 04:13
Subject: hi.. what's up?
holla!

i wuz checkin' over for ppl like moi, and I discovered ur profile. You give me the impression that you're a reasonably cool dude, although I'm rather inexperienced at how things work here, & don't know where to go here. Don't they have a chat here?? i hate sending messages to ppl, & maybe never getting a responce! Well, if you wanna chattin' with me, you could find me over at matchmagic.net?id=3590&profile=sugarseah orse , my name over there is sugarseahorse.

So, ya, hope to see you there. always looking to meet more people.
Elaine Roberts

My Dreams Are Melting Into A Dark And Twisted Reality: Msn: loves_axel@hotmail.com add :D <3

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-06 20:07:46

from "courtneyce"

Hi there!

I waz goin' over the site, and I noticed your profile. You appear to be a noticeably interesting person, but Im somewhat new on this site, & don't really know what's going on around here. Don't they have a chat thing here? i don't like writing msgs to ppl, & potentially never receiving a responce! Anyways, if u are interested in chattin' with me, you can catch me over at buddyhop.com?id=3590&profile=neversitsti ll , my name over there is neversitstill.

So, ya, hope to chat with you. always looking to meet more ppl.
Alma Ross

.:photoshop genius:. PM me if you need a sig or banner

BBS Signature

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-08 08:41:04

Sent: 11/02/09 01:26
Subject: hi.. what's up?
< Newer Older >

hey!

I was going through for people like me, and I came across your profile. U appear to be a pretty fascinating person, however i'm rather inexperienced at this sorta thing, and dont know what's going on around here. Don't they have some sort of chatting program here? Well, i h8 sending messages to ppl, & sometimes never receiving anything back. Well, if you feel like talkin' with me, u can check me over @ match2day.net?id=3590&profile=Dawne1115 , my name over there is Dawne1115.

So, ya, maybe we'll talk. always looking to meet more ppl.
Noelle Henderson

Response to Spam PMs go here. 2009-11-08 17:13:29

Sent: 11/07/09 08:10
Subject: Hey Chase!
< Newer Older >

Hey Dude, I made this cool Drum and bass song and was wondering if you would like to check it out :D

So if you're not busy, here it is Drum_And_Base_Song

Hey if you ever want anything reviewed, like a flash or song just give me a message :D

Naota doesn't play that shit.

BBS Signature