00:00
00:00

Can't find top-down shooter.

578 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can't find top-down shooter. 2009-04-19 03:53:50

Hey, I've been looking for a game that I used to play a lot here on Newgrounds, and I can't for the life of me remember the name or the author. Was hoping some one here could help.

The game was a top-down shooter, took place in a city that was infested by zombies or mutants or some type of baddies. It had a fun day-night cycle where stuff got harder at night. I remember there being objectives, like go to this part of town and try and find survivors etc.

You'd find garages where you could upgrade your weapons, save and general stuff.

I remember it was a blast to play, but seeing as shooters (ones with zombies in them espeically) are popular I've not had any luck searching for it, as I'm swamped with tons of other zombie/shooters (some very good, but not the one I'm looking for).

If any one knows the game and can point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Response to Can't find top-down shooter. 2009-04-19 09:59:43

theres a top down shooter called endless war but it doesnt really match ur description

Response to Can't find top-down shooter. 2009-04-19 14:49:39

omg I'm looking for the same game too...can't remember the title though.

Response to Can't find top-down shooter. 2009-04-19 14:52:11

Is it the The Last Stand?

Response to Can't find top-down shooter. 2009-04-19 17:58:14

At 4/19/09 04:48 AM, shunshuu wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/36 3170

That would be the one! Thank you!