00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Re-Blocked in China

129,281 Views | 744 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 20:10:09

Yes, the whole Unblocked-Reblocked in China plot was very well made.
Profile icons, rating icons, actually everything was re-made for the better approval by the Chinese government but in the end the search for additional income from China wasn't quite effective, was it?

Next time let's try uniting with the Martians, their country(if you can call it that way) is red too and I'm sure they'd love playing NG games while plotting their invasion on Earth.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 20:16:29

some of these comments are pretty hilarious as well

Though it does hurt my trust in the intelligence of my fellow man

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 20:25:07

Lol
it was funny what apeared every time someone posted "game"
this physical exercise is too fun!
lol

hahahaha.... thats not my pocket knife

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 20:28:50

Well I'm all for the profit of NG...

But...China sucks...Couldn't we try to appeal to somewhere more awesome?

Like...Russia?

Or Zimbabwe?

Eeeyup~

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 20:37:55

It's amazing just how gullible people can be. I'm sure most of the NG users were thinking "Any idiot can tell this is just an April Fools gag". Well apparently any idiot can't. The responses were hilarious! Great job!

Why is it that companies make it so hard for you to just pay your bills? You'd think they'd want the money a.s.a.p. -me

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 20:43:45

i was syched when i saw the NG chat was up, even though it was all in chinese, and only bots were on. why take it back off? i think NG is ready to handle it.

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 21:39:16

Want FREE Xbox360/PS3/Wii Games?

Check out my blog: http://www.atbgaming.blogspot.com

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 21:54:39

ya i am sorry but or vedio was gay as hell i hop every one has said it was gay a donkey ass if you have a problem contact me at my user name brockobama41 sorry about the vedio i does not look good ok good night becuase its 9:55

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 22:20:48

This entire thing was fucking stupid.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-04 23:13:52

Holy mother of crap, are these guys dense!! I'd like to say this to everyone who was pissed at the changes Newgrounds did to be unbanned in China: IT WAS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE, YOU GODDAMN RETARDS!!!!

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 00:28:04

it comes to show how many gullible idiots are out there on the vast plains of ng

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 00:40:09

It was an April Fool's joke for everyone who couldn't figure that out

My Live Gamertag is: ThisGuyIsANoob

Come get some.

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 01:40:15

At 4/4/09 08:43 PM, gizmo12345 wrote: i was syched when i saw the NG chat was up, even though it was all in chinese, and only bots were on. why take it back off? i think NG is ready to handle it.

Because it's easier to make a little chat where only bots talk and every time you talk it says something about moderation. That chat was done from scratch, they're still working on the real NG chat.

Wait a minute, are they actually working on it?

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 01:52:07

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUU thank you

Just an honest guy working for a honest days check...errrr...I mean just some lazy ass kid who stumbled on to this site and really grew to like it

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 02:44:35

okay ^_^

Whee Woo Wee Woo, on no! THE PO PO!

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 02:45:40

Yo fuck all this china shit, its not real chill out people, don't worry china will always suck.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 03:18:54

i thought the site change was pretty cool it was a whole new look.newgrounds changes all the time whoop

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 03:47:14

I know it was just april fools, but that was taking it too far. got really i wanted to watch something funny and it was blocked. i express my thoughts rather simply on taleworlds forum

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 05:33:28

Was only for a day..jeez
Stop being a nerdy bitch

Wat

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 06:28:20

and i hope it never gets unblocked again

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 06:45:10

my dick grew several inches due to tom's little publicity stunt.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 07:12:13

great job tom i didn't notice the conversion of Movie = Mental Exercise, Game = Physical Exercise hated the level icon the 'Golden Whistle' made me think that someone haxed my acct and whistled and whistled etc. hated not being able to play thing thing arena and other "Disturbing" games and movies one more thing i hatedd the level icon cause of the crappy chinese dude
PS. hated the level icon sooooooo much
thx for making the level icons interesting again now i can't wait to level up again

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 07:29:53

HEIL HITLER!

Wait... wrong country!

And thus defy, the tyrannous stars...

(P.S. Ignore the mail watermark for now, I'll be removing it soon!)

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 07:52:23

At 4/4/09 05:08 PM, Malus-X wrote:
At 4/4/09 03:44 AM, bodydropper07 wrote:
At 4/3/09 09:54 PM, Malus-X wrote:
At 4/3/09 09:51 PM, REDSPADES wrote:
BETTER DEAD, THAN RED!
I thought it was "better dead than wed"
NOT WHEN YOUR AN AMERICAN!!!
I am an American, dumbass

Then you're UNPATRIOTIC, GO BACK TO COMMY CHINA!

.....There was a hole. *sig by LimitedMortality*

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 10:15:39

At 4/4/09 08:10 PM, MikeTheExpert wrote: Yes, the whole Unblocked-Reblocked in China plot was very well made.
Profile icons, rating icons, actually everything was re-made for the better approval by the Chinese government but in the end the search for additional income from China wasn't quite effective, was it?

Next time let's try uniting with the Martians, their country(if you can call it that way) is red too and I'm sure they'd love playing NG games while plotting their invasion on Earth.

IMO, there is a way for Newgrounds to both profit from China and Asia, and keep its cool elsewhere. You see, Tom and co can get a Chinese guy to setup a Newgrounds branch in China and that branch, probably Newgrounds.cn or something like that, can run in a way that complies with China's rules. Kinda like what big portals like Yahoo and Google do.

Just something out of my mind.

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 10:59:33

May I just say tom i think you just pulled off the worlds biggest, and mosted responded to, april fools ever. You need some kind of reward, a nobel prize for your aid in annoying millions of people in one daythout being in polotics! Congratulations you ingenius little basterd.

Sig by Life-Stream

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 11:02:22

starting madness collab looking for user's that makwe flash
i f you wanna join this collab plz click on my username then coment on my post or send me a private message (PM)

Re-Blocked in China

honey i shrunk the the gamers

BBS Signature

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 11:16:41

What the hack? What is the problem of the chinese government? Why the don't want to let those suposed ideas go in they country? This is crap! It looks like they want to control people and don't let them see a lot of things what really exists around the world, but why? For any one begin a rebellion? For any kind of revolution in the social or governmental sistems happen? C'mon, they can't hold the truth of people, sometimes, I wonder what have in the mind of the chinese government... and I guess I discovered, it's that what the chinese government have in mind: POWER, CONTROL AND MEGALOMANY. That's what looks like :(

Re-Blocked in China

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 11:19:43

Yep, I need to aply with you, because while the site got unblocked in China, I can't play Thing-Thing Arena 3 and Portal Defenders, and those are my favourite games.

Re-Blocked in China

Response to Re-Blocked in China 2009-04-05 11:50:10

It's okay Tom...we love Newgrounds anyways.