00:00
00:00

NG top medal point users list

621,806 Views | 8,073 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-02 17:22:21


At 4/2/09 05:13 PM, Auz wrote: Alright. New medals for this game (I don´t know if you knew about it already):
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 9372

Kinda easy don't ya think?


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-02 18:30:58


1360, 70 medals.

I'll get a larger amount soon. I've barely played alkie kong because of how annoying it is, and I didn't even touch FU due to all the glitches I'm being told about.

The thing is, with such a small amount of games, the people at the top have all or mostly all the medals because of how easy it is. Later on, when more games implement this feature, the people at the top will still have a lot of medals, but I'm expecting aroun 60-70%. No one can have all of them.

I'm a rising force, and a veteran at this. If you check my Kongregate account, I got a crapload of badges in a relatively short amount of time. Considering that each game is limited to 4 badges, and a max of 110 points, I'm pretty big over there.


My PSN ID is xscoot. Crazy, huh?

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-02 18:39:31


At 4/2/09 06:30 PM, xscoot wrote: The thing is, with such a small amount of games, the people at the top have all or mostly all the medals because of how easy it is. Later on, when more games implement this feature, the people at the top will still have a lot of medals, but I'm expecting aroun 60-70%. No one can have all of them.

No one you say?!

But, ya, it'll take a couple months before you can see the clear leaders of the pack.

I'm a rising force, and a veteran at this. If you check my Kongregate account, I got a crapload of badges in a relatively short amount of time. Considering that each game is limited to 4 badges, and a max of 110 points, I'm pretty big over there.

Really? Check out my profile.

I do realise it is a huge waste of time.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-02 19:19:22


At 4/2/09 06:39 PM, Wylo wrote: Really? Check out my profile.

I do realise it is a huge waste of time.

You have all 584 achievements. You got them in one year and six weeks.

I've been there for only a few months less, and I only have around 55%.

I literally stuttered after seeing it. But it also reveals something. It's going to be impossible to reach level 64 without using the referal system. I don't know why they have it, it's probably abused a lot.


My PSN ID is xscoot. Crazy, huh?

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-02 19:49:55


At 4/2/09 05:13 PM, Auz wrote: Alright. New medals for this game (I don´t know if you knew about it already):
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/48 9372

Well, that was fast.
OK, guess I'll be taking Wylo's recommended method and have the update ready by Sunday, and every Sunday following that unless a new game comes along.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-02 21:46:12


At 4/2/09 07:19 PM, xscoot wrote: You have all 584 achievements. You got them in one year and six weeks.

I'm actually missing 10 of them - mostly impossible ones.

I've been there for only a few months less, and I only have around 55%.

Ya that's pretty good. Keep up the good gaming work (play?). I'm getting turned off by Kong lately by their whole Kred system but that's an argument for another day.

I literally stuttered after seeing it. But it also reveals something. It's going to be impossible to reach level 64 without using the referal system. I don't know why they have it, it's probably abused a lot.

Ya, of course it'd be abused. That's why the referral system at NG was removed. Everything that can be will be. For Kong all you gotta do is sign-up a bunch of accounts with referrals and level them up with easy badges. Also, make a bot to vote on new submissions. 99% of my points are from badges. The other 1% is from votes.

At 4/2/09 07:51 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: We get it Wylo. You're the greatest flash gamer there ever was and ever will be.

RAWR. Amen.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 02:38:23


when's the next list coming out of top medal getters? I hope i'm on it! :D

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 02:44:53


Yes 1915 points thanks maraton master for the 3 achivements.

Alot of games now have achivements i think from like 2-3 weeks almost every game will have them.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 02:46:32


At 4/3/09 02:38 AM, Caraboo wrote: when's the next list coming out of top medal getters? I hope i'm on it! :D

If you read back a bit you will notice it will get updated weekly. Last list wasn't that long ago.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 05:15:22


Godfuckingdamnit! Give me my fucking medal!

NG top medal point users list


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 05:21:20


At 4/3/09 05:15 AM, Auz wrote: Godfuckingdamnit! Give me my fucking medal!

what can i say?.. its a glitchy game!... try doing completing it in a higher difficulty, and then you might get it... works wonders how you can abuse a glitchy game in these ways *rolls eyes*

so yeah... play mission 6 again but on impossible or somthing and you might get it then... otherwise... bother wylo for abit *joking*... anway... ching.. chong... *shotgun sound*... ... ok just chow...

silly chinagrounds...

-LegolaSS


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 05:28:25


At 4/3/09 05:21 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 4/3/09 05:15 AM, Auz wrote: Godfuckingdamnit! Give me my fucking medal!
what can i say?.. its a glitchy game!... try doing completing it in a higher difficulty, and then you might get it...

Yeah I guess I should try that. I´ll try one level higher next time and if that doesn´t work, then I´ll try impossible. Hopefully I won´t get in trouble with the timer...

Kinda sucks though. This one is worth 50 points...


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 05:49:49


At 4/3/09 05:28 AM, Auz wrote:
At 4/3/09 05:21 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 4/3/09 05:15 AM, Auz wrote: Godfuckingdamnit! Give me my fucking medal!
what can i say?.. its a glitchy game!... try doing completing it in a higher difficulty, and then you might get it...
Yeah I guess I should try that. I´ll try one level higher next time and if that doesn´t work, then I´ll try impossible. Hopefully I won´t get in trouble with the timer...

Kinda sucks though. This one is worth 50 points...

Correction it was worth 25 points.

And nevermind. All of a sudden it showed up when I restarted the game and went to the menuscreen...


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 08:41:09


At 4/3/09 08:22 AM, Alex12345269 wrote:
At 4/3/09 05:15 AM, Auz wrote: Godfuckingdamnit! Give me my fucking medal!
Why hasn't this game hasn't been fixed yet?

we have already gone over this in this thread or the other one... but in short its beacuse the author isnt fantasticly great with the coding part and thus why the game is glitchy... last i heard he was getting help in repairing the game... apart from that... just live with it... chow...

-LegolaSS


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 14:40:41


I was #36 with 1600 or so points on the last list, now I have 2285 points.

Do you guys think i've risen quite a few ranks or do you think i'm going to be at around #36 again next update?

Also I tricked Wylo into thinking a new game with 2,000 medal points was out. :DDD


Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 14:44:35


2505.


If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 14:46:02


I demand to be included in this list.


Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 14:48:20


At 4/3/09 02:46 PM, Phantom wrote: I demand to be included in this list.

get some more points and you will.. simple as that!...

i think im on 2665 at the moment... 3# here i come ^^


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 14:48:24


Huray for 1655 medal points...

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 14:57:53


At 4/3/09 02:40 PM, AniMetal wrote: I was #36 with 1600 or so points on the last list, now I have 2285 points.

Do you guys think i've risen quite a few ranks or do you think i'm going to be at around #36 again next update?

Also I tricked Wylo into thinking a new game with 2,000 medal points was out. :DDD

I only have 1915 i would have more but i got scrrewed up with the thing thing arena 3 medal never got the weopan darm .

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 16:39:44


At 4/3/09 02:57 PM, q13qew wrote: I only have 1915 i would have more but i got scrrewed up with the thing thing arena 3 medal never got the weopan darm .

O_o so you can misss omething i have not got into that game too much, but i guess i will have to be carefull

~X~


~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 17:42:55


Got 1920, but I'm taking a break for a bit because of parties and and other important events.


Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 17:52:18


Why does everyone keep updating this with their new current scores? =3 Surely Hybrid will keep an eye on everyone to see how they are doing, it's just filling this list up with crap.


[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 18:06:28


At 4/3/09 05:52 PM, Gagsy wrote: Why does everyone keep updating this with their new current scores? =3 Surely Hybrid will keep an eye on everyone to see how they are doing, it's just filling this list up with crap.

Propably the exitment about the new feature. But I too hope that people would stop posting the current score every two minutes...


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 22:39:38


http://rhawk.newgrounds.com/stats/medals / Found a guy with high stats.


I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-03 22:49:15


I plan on sitting down tomorrow and getting most of the medals. If I'm lucky, I might be able to scrape the top 100 list by then.


Now with 100% more Steam! lI Minecraft you say? 63.246.149.6 II XBL: WorseThanMonday II

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-04 02:08:21


I have 1810 if anyone cares...(Looks around at all of the over 2000 users) eh nevermind.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-04 05:42:14


I have 1940 points, I think i'm second !!!


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-04 06:11:16


At 4/4/09 05:42 AM, LesPaulLord wrote: I have 1940 points, I think i'm second !!!

*face palm slap* your not second... and secondly... stop posting your scores!... if your going to do it say something more then "woot i have 105 points and im uwsome!" the list will get updated in a couple of days so dont go jumping for joy just yet... chow...

-LegolaSS


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-04-04 08:57:04


At 4/3/09 10:39 PM, life wrote: http://rhawk.newgrounds.com/stats/medals / Found a guy with high stats.

He pretty has some good stats