00:00
00:00

NG top medal point users list

620,805 Views | 8,112 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 07:37:21


+400 points within 15 minutes. Still working on level 27, which is the only slightly diffecult achievement to get on NG Pass 3. The others are just a matter of following a walkthrough. Which is pretty lame in my opinion, I hope they pick their next game for medals a bit more carefully.


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 08:10:44


At 3/29/09 07:37 AM, Auz wrote: +400 points within 15 minutes. Still working on level 27, which is the only slightly diffecult achievement to get on NG Pass 3.

There's a video for level 27 on Nicholas-Deary's userpage.


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 09:05:58


I have 1510 Medal Points now thanks to NG Pass 3! Only 1000 Points to go!


$$$ | Strawberry Dodge | Abusive Reviews! | Sig by TheDingo

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 10:07:10


At 3/29/09 08:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 3/29/09 07:37 AM, Auz wrote: +400 points within 15 minutes. Still working on level 27, which is the only slightly diffecult achievement to get on NG Pass 3.
There's a video for level 27 on Nicholas-Deary's userpage.

No need. I already got it. Just a matter of getting one side right and then screw around with the rest until you solve it.

So I got myself up to 1805 medal points now :)


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 10:24:19


Thanks to NGP 3 now I have 2145 points. Back to Alkie Kong.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 11:28:21


Yes!!! Just like that, I'm 500 points richer! The only hard part about that game was level 27, which I got within three minutes of trying.


Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 11:50:08


At 3/29/09 08:10 AM, Haggard wrote: There's a video for level 27 on Nicholas-Deary's userpage.

I removed that.


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 12:14:45


At 3/29/09 11:50 AM, Nicholas-Deary wrote:
At 3/29/09 08:10 AM, Haggard wrote: There's a video for level 27 on Nicholas-Deary's userpage.
I removed that.

Oh, then I was lucky to see it. I never was good at those kind of games. XD


Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 12:18:09


At 3/29/09 12:14 PM, Haggard wrote: Oh, then I was lucky to see it. I never was good at those kind of games. XD

I made that video a while ago to help people get the click, click, click... in game achievement, but now that they are proper medals, I don't want to give people too much help seeing as everyone is saying that the game's medals are so easy to get.


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 12:32:41


I have 1715 points...


...

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 12:54:58


Dang, only 1685. But beware, I'm actually beginning to get at FUI2, so my score will increase quite rapidly whenever I play it next.


Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 13:16:40


At 3/29/09 12:56 PM, Alex12345269 wrote: 2055 points now.

maybew the first 2k... congrats...
the more games come.. the more ppl will get =D
i mean... Newgrounds Pass 3 was 500 super-easy points


~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 13:33:01


Can Somebody give me some tips for Fear unlimted issue 2?


Coming Soon :

Wave Warrior Sonic EXE 3: Garnet Version

DeviantArtPage --- Facebook ---My Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 14:03:14


At 3/29/09 01:33 PM, Arthuria99 wrote: Can Somebody give me some tips for Fear unlimted issue 2?

I think you should ask that question here. I have one medal on this game. Yay!


Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 14:36:43


At 3/29/09 01:33 PM, Arthuria99 wrote: Can Somebody give me some tips for Fear unlimted issue 2?

http://wylo.newgrounds.com


portal / review moderator

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 15:28:19


1015 points, 52 medals

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 15:44:38


Good for you! Sadly, however, your probably going to need another 485 points to make it on the list because NGP3. I have faith in you, though.


Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 19:53:38


BWAHAHAHA I have the most medals of anybody as of right, for Wylo has yet to complete MG Pass 3.

I am going to enjoy this for the next hour or whenever Wylo passes me. DAMN that drunken deity.


JUNE 28, 2009. RIP BILLY MAYS. THE LEGEND, THE GOD, THE BILLY MAYS.

Current Medal Score 49220. Ranked:90th +12

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 19:56:04


At 3/29/09 07:53 PM, SevasTra wrote: BWAHAHAHA I have the most medals of anybody as of right, for Wylo has yet to complete MG Pass 3.

I am going to enjoy this for the next hour or whenever Wylo passes me. DAMN that drunken deity.

I had my ten minutes of fame as well ;_;


Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 21:57:01


Where am I? I should be like #5


If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 23:26:29


sweet, I now have 2025 points


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-29 23:55:23


At 3/29/09 07:56 PM, wismty wrote:
At 3/29/09 07:53 PM, SevasTra wrote: BWAHAHAHA I have the most medals of anybody as of right, for Wylo has yet to complete MG Pass 3.

I am going to enjoy this for the next hour or whenever Wylo passes me. DAMN that drunken deity.
I had my ten minutes of fame as well ;_;

FAME IS OVER!!!!

Don't worry guys, you'll have three weeks of fame next month as I'm going on a trip and prolly won't have access to NG (Great Firewall of China).

Which reminds me, I gotta find someone to deposit and update new games in the FAQ.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 00:47:19


1865//80 medals.


If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 01:14:24


At 3/30/09 12:47 AM, jmalouin7 wrote: 1865//80 medals.

I lied horribly 1915//81


If you are reading this, it means I have posted. Whether or not I am still posting, this has left its mark, for many years to come.

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 05:21:12


Add me on this list.

I'm looking forward to a real time top list like the experience points one.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 11:14:01


At 3/29/09 09:57 PM, Kwing wrote: Where am I? I should be like #5

sorry but your looking at the old list... you might realise that everyone has gone up alot more since then...

as for me im currently on 2335 points with 96 medals... just two more to go *as of now*...

I will get Drunken deity!!!

just you wait... anway... chow

-LegolaSS


BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 22:45:45


Someone should really throw together a list. I'll admit I'm to lazy to be arsed to do it myself.

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 23:11:09


At 3/30/09 10:45 PM, FurryFox wrote: Someone should really throw together a list. I'll admit I'm to lazy to be arsed to do it myself.

It'll be updated tomorrow.
And on a weekly basis, unless I can find a reason to update more frequently.
But yeah, I'll put the last touches on the list tomorrow, then you'll be amazed at how everyone's scores shot upward thanks to NG Pass.


Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-30 23:40:34


At 3/30/09 11:11 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote: But yeah, I'll put the last touches on the list tomorrow, then you'll be amazed at how everyone's scores shot upward thanks to NG Pass.

Am I even on this list? How big is it?


portal / review moderator

BBS Signature

Response to NG top medal point users list 2009-03-31 04:49:46


At 3/30/09 11:11 PM, Hybrid-Of-Souls wrote:
At 3/30/09 10:45 PM, FurryFox wrote: Someone should really throw together a list. I'll admit I'm to lazy to be arsed to do it myself.
It'll be updated tomorrow.
And on a weekly basis, unless I can find a reason to update more frequently.
But yeah, I'll put the last touches on the list tomorrow, then you'll be amazed at how everyone's scores shot upward thanks to NG Pass.

Looking forward to it. I probably dropped back all the way from the 17th to the 50th spot or so, seeing all those people that posted here in the last week with higher medal scores than me...


[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature