00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official FUI2 is terrible thread.

9,061 Views | 83 Replies

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-22 16:27:30

At 3/14/09 02:04 PM, Dizimz wrote: I did try to make a decent game . i dunno maybe i need to play more games like i used to

unfortunetaly I dont wanna do this anymore anyways. im kinda tired of morons like you guys
like seriously you can have talent but ill be nothing more than an artist i have some ability to program but i just cant keep up and have a life at the same time.

Im trying to fix the game up is good news i suppose. Im not much of a quiter i will continue to try

Or maybe i should just team up with a programmer.

Whatever either way i suppose i can still feel good that i did try maybe. or maybe that i do have a life a girlfriend and i do have regular sex unlike some patrons on this thread.

Dizimz, that excuse is not good enough. (I'll try to keep this short)

The fact you have a thread where people are pointing out errors is a wonderful thing. I'll sure as hell take on critisisms as long as they're warranted. None of this "This game is [insert strong language here]" malarky. Propper critique on issues that people didn't like.

I'll admit the scoring I gave this game is far too low. 5 or a 6 would be the score. It sure is a hell of alot better than some of the stuff you see here on NG. (including my monstrosity made back in 2002)

Thing is most of us... Soirry. Almost got caught there. SOME of us do have lives to live and have other obligations but we should know we can do better that what we already have. Many don't have the brain capacity to propery THINK then act accordingly on the internet and you should never let those bring you down. You have something solid here that you need to work on and you should bare some lessons from them.

Tell you what. Since this post wasn't short I'll toss you a little unfinished game I've been working on as long as you play my only submission here before-hand and see how much I've stepped up. Hopefully you have a Numberpad available since I started with those controls. I don't like to boast and all but I really think I've nailed game design... If only I could say the same for programming. PM me if you read this. xD

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-22 16:44:30

not only i found the game boring, it didn't deserved medals. even if it was cool, the medals are simply too difficult to get.

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-30 01:15:02

It just takes time. And a lot of grinding. It's not a twitch-action brawler, it's a grinding hack-n-slasher.
I have attached a screenshot for laughs.

See what I did there? I avoided using the word 'lulz.'

Best time I've ever gotten on any level..

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-30 01:30:14

As terrible as it may be, it still has medals, meaning i will play through it no matter how bad it is.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-31 07:01:46

OMG !
look fui 2 is the greatest game with medal system ever, my character can dissapear itself
look! look!

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-31 07:07:08

Everybody agree with the moderator since his review is superior to everyone else's opinions.

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-31 07:20:49

At 3/31/09 07:05 AM, SolidPantsSnake wrote:
At 3/31/09 07:01 AM, Arthuria99 wrote: OMG !
look fui 2 is the greatest game with medal system ever, my character can dissapear itself
look! look!
can he uninvisible himself?

No, it's because our character can go through floor and then dissapear forever
perhaps the most glitched game in NG

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-31 09:45:44

The worst part is;
he adding a medal system to such super glitchy game

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-03-31 10:25:53

Just started playing FUI2 again today as I'm in the mood to up my medals - I'm such a fucking stat slut.

Anyway, yeah, this game is so bad, it makes me want to rip my eyes out, and makes me curse the medal system for ever coming again. I thought Alkie was bad, but this just takes the fucking cake. It's terrible.

I will put my decent voting power to use and down vote this flash every single day because it angers me so much.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-05-05 04:28:02

Good notice on that.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-05-05 04:38:45

Wow, Somepurson told me this game was bad. I Didn't know it was bad enough to have a whole thread about its badness.

It seems so bad, that I'm not even to going to bother playing it.

What kind of game, sucks so much that the medals get removed.

Jeeeezuz.

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-05-05 04:49:16

So, I tried playing it.

Finished the tutorial, which was glitchy as all hell. I Couldn't move half the time, I got stuck behind the side of the screen for like 2 minutes.

Then, after wanting to smash my keyboard due to the FRUSTRATION of this tutorial so I skipped it.

Then the first level, I'm attacking this guy. I think I'm doing good. Then all of a sudden I'm dead. I try again a few times, and this guy is fucking powerful.

And I'm on the easiest damn difficulty.

:(

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-05-05 18:44:23

I dont know... I think it is a bad game, but why are we bitching about it? He obviously put in some time and made it for US not really for him, except to whore out his drawings. He doesnt have to make games yah know.

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-05-05 18:53:27

At 5/5/09 06:44 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: I dont know... I think it is a bad game, but why are we bitching about it? He obviously put in some time and made it for US not really for him, except to whore out his drawings. He doesnt have to make games yah know.

Yea I know but as it was pointed out, all the glitches in the game made the game itself bad. The only reason people were complaining about it was because it had medals.

Don't know whats what? GOOGLE IT!!!

Also thanks goes to whoever made this sig for me awile back.

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-06-29 04:08:27

Eh, I though the gameplay was pretty fun.

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-22 09:53:17

I'm glad the medals are gone. That piece of shit just about ruined Newgrounds for me.

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-22 10:20:08

At 7/22/09 09:53 AM, LBRocker wrote: I'm glad the medals are gone. That piece of shit just about ruined Newgrounds for me.

I agree. if there was ever a time when taking away medals from a game was a good thing this was it.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-22 10:31:48

WTF, i just gave up after the tutorial i am the gun the other way and it still hits the chick

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-22 10:42:58

All you need to do is spam a+d to win.

Where is the fucking strategy?!

WHERE?!

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-22 12:01:02

At 3/14/09 01:17 PM, sirtom93 wrote: I thought the game was quite enjoyable.

Then one day you snapped and did something everyone will remember you for.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-22 12:22:59

Why isn't this in the video game forum

I mean I am not trying to back seat mod I just don't understand

Response to Official FUI2 is terrible thread. 2009-07-23 18:04:34

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature