00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips

2,634,859 Views | 29,794 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 18:07:09

At 6/28/10 03:03 PM, ugolegend94 wrote: another game with medals that are worth 0 points! :(
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 0609

I think I got them all. There are a lot of them in this one.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 19:40:05

Is there a guide to where the secret areas are in super 3d pig feeder anywhere? I cant find one anywhere!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 20:16:21

At 6/28/10 07:43 PM, WonderTheHedgehog wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 0661

fucking hell, there's differences even on the grass and the leaves. can't get past the third level.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 20:36:24

At 6/28/10 07:40 PM, CTM222 wrote: Is there a guide to where the secret areas are in super 3d pig feeder anywhere? I cant find one anywhere!

I wish someone would do one for it to. We wouldn't have to answer this one over and over again...

It's at the end of level 3. In fact, you have to open up the entrance to level 4 to open up the cove it's in in the long dark hallway - the coves that release the pigs into the dark hallway. It's in the last one before the room with the exit to level 4. Just enter it and press R to open up a secret door to reveal the hidden exit switch.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 21:54:10

At 6/28/10 08:16 PM, portalwarpedJP wrote:
At 6/28/10 07:43 PM, WonderTheHedgehog wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 0661
fucking hell, there's differences even on the grass and the leaves. can't get past the third level.

I'm thinking of doing a walk-through for this one. Its stupidly hard. But there's one i can't find on the level with the rabbit and log. So I will probably be a while.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 22:23:03

I decided to post answers as we go. This completely removes any challenge of the game, but it also removes all the frustration at how damn hard it is.

Level 1:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 22:26:14

Level 2:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 22:30:19

Level 3:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 22:33:00

Level 4:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 22:53:14

Level 5:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 22:57:25

Level 6:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 23:00:46

Well that was really quite difficult. I don't know if anyone wants to use these images to form a more official walk-through. But they are very welcome to them. My compliments to Hyptosis, the artwork was the only thing that kept me going through the soul-crushing difficulty. Well done :D

Level 7:

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-28 23:59:02

Thanks for the Runeseekers maps. It's really appreciated!

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 00:27:06

At 6/28/10 11:00 PM, CTM222 wrote: Well that was really quite difficult. I don't know if anyone wants to use these images to form a more official walk-through. But they are very welcome to them. My compliments to Hyptosis, the artwork was the only thing that kept me going through the soul-crushing difficulty. Well done :D

Level 7:

You're awesome.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 00:52:57

Thanks, CTM222. Whoever puts that into a newspost and gets it put on wylinas page, better source it haha.

Do not view my page, you will not be able to handle my avatar.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 02:10:04

Looks like someone won the Epos contest for finding all the medals:

Update 3: Congratulations to Phreneticus, the first person to win every award, and the proud owner of a trebuchet building kit. The contest is now closed.

Trebuchets are awesome. :D

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 02:16:14

At 6/29/10 02:10 AM, EdyKel wrote: Looks like someone won the Epos contest for finding all the medals:

Update 3: Congratulations to Phreneticus, the first person to win every award, and the proud owner of a trebuchet building kit. The contest is now closed.

I've never heard of that user. But now I get to look him up to see if I have to beat that one guy on challenge difficulty or if I can start over on normal.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 02:22:46

At 6/29/10 02:16 AM, Sizzlebuzz wrote:
At 6/29/10 02:10 AM, EdyKel wrote: Looks like someone won the Epos contest for finding all the medals:

I've never heard of that user. But now I get to look him up to see if I have to beat that one guy on challenge difficulty or if I can start over on normal.

Yeah, it looks like you can beat him on normal. Because I did 40k damage at least on challenge and he didn't even go into his weakened mode. So I'm thinking that's nearly impossible unless you feel like getting close to the top level.

On another note, I only had 16/21 coins. And I bought from all the shops and killed region specific mobs (but was only missing 2 regoins). That adds up to 18 coins. Any help there?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 02:49:28

At 6/28/10 10:23 PM, CTM222 wrote: I decided to post answers as we go. This completely removes any challenge of the game, but it also removes all the frustration at how damn hard it is.

Level 1:

I PMed Wylina a direct link to your post.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 02:56:17

At 6/29/10 02:22 AM, Sizzlebuzz wrote: On another note, I only had 16/21 coins. And I bought from all the shops and killed region specific mobs (but was only missing 2 regoins). That adds up to 18 coins. Any help there?

Don't know. But I have gotten more than one in certain regions by random encounters. Also, at the very start you can buy one for 50,000 au in the shop. Did you get that one?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 02:59:21

Oh, for the "mage master" medal, did you just collect all the spells for one character, or do you have to level all spells up as well to get it?

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 03:26:23

At 6/29/10 02:59 AM, EdyKel wrote: Oh, for the "mage master" medal, did you just collect all the spells for one character, or do you have to level all spells up as well to get it?

Level up all spells to 3 full stars. Yeah, it's a grind.

For the Signets, here is a list:

Veteran
Sea (store or mob)
Blaze (store or mob)
Storm (store or mob)
Adrenaline (from Bruthalin Rose)
Beastmaster (from Garh Maka)
Faith (store or mob)
Coward (from Tony the Wendingo)
Engineer (from Queen Angeline)
Treasurer (store or mob)
Thorned (from Demon of Stratam) sp*
Conqueror (from Vira Cocha)
Equality (store or mob)
Horn's (from Admiral Horn)
Polymath (from Eno the Polymath, in Widdenburn Swamp)
Stone (from Raging Boulder, in Carithan Mtns)
Ninja (from your house, 50000 gold to buy)
Contingency (obtained randomly in Parder Coast from two Ogre's)
Guardian (from Red + Yellow Knights) yeah I can't remember their names
Theives' (from The Black Brigand)

Total of 21.

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 03:42:28

At 6/29/10 03:26 AM, Mr-Contradiction wrote:
At 6/29/10 02:59 AM, EdyKel wrote: Oh, for the "mage master" medal, did you just collect all the spells for one character, or do you have to level all spells up as well to get it?
Level up all spells to 3 full stars. Yeah, it's a grind.

Sorry that was prolly pretty vague.

Level Bolt, Fire, Water and Heal to 3 full stars. I did it on one character, so I don't know if it works to level separate skills on different characters.

My tactic was to head back to the beginning area and grind there. The inn is cheap and the monsters are easy, and the "experience" doesn't consider damage dealt, just number of times cast.

So go home, spam spells, rest at the inn, spam spells, rest at the inn, spam heal, rest at the inn, spam some more, and you may be halfway there!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 03:52:18

At 6/28/10 02:42 PM, LiquidOoze wrote: At Epos, is there a way to collect more items? I can't even get to Blankley because I just keep dieing because of the lack of items I have.

Your house is a store/inn, you can buy a few things there, as well as heal up.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 04:20:03

One of the fastest ways to "grind" your spells is to have your team learn Serendipity before you stumble upon the fight with Raging Boulder. It takes a hell of a lot of time, but it's more or less guaranteed to max you out if you have the patience. Just cast your spells on the Boulder (depending on the spell, they'll do anywhere from 0 to less than 100 damage) and once you run out of MP, defend to boost your battle orbs, then use Serendipity to refill your MP. Rinse and repeat.

I personally don't support that play style, but I'm aware many of you will do what you can to achieve that medal any way possible, so I thought I'd share.

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 07:40:32

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 08:04:44

At 6/29/10 07:40 AM, WonderTheHedgehog wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/54 0706

A new game! You don't have to beat all beginner levels to get the medal, just the last of them. I didn't play it any further, so I don't know about the rest.

The Review Request club, the Blammers List (update every 15th), and the Protectors List (Update every 1st). My sig has it all.

Sig by Emperor-Bubba

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 08:35:15

[PLAY "MOON" A SPACE HORROR GAME][FOLLOW ME][MY GAMES][MY ART]

[I'm flying into space...][Sig by triplenoob]

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Medals - Games and Tips 2010-06-29 08:40:49

Great, the sequel to Shellcore: Command. I'm probably gonna hate this one too.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature