00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

please help on my collaboration

16,306 Views | 255 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-05 18:23:23

agreed...wam-bo said i was in...but i havent heard anything since, i have a sweet idea but idk if i should even start it!

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-06 11:12:32

I think we really need a responce from wam-bo. He might be busy with finals. I'll PM him.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-11 14:27:36

ok, I PM'd wam-bo. I'm pretty sure he is mainly busy because of finals and such. It is also possible that he is on vacation or something like that. I told him to say something on here or something like that. Well that is it for now. I'll try to keep this thread going, maybe draw some pictures or something.

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-11 15:52:41

werd folks, sorry about this really long wait but i'm pressured with the end of school and finals week next week, the collab will definitely be up by july 5th because that's when i'm leaving for philidelphia, i'll still be logging onto newgrounds while in philly but i won't have all my flashes because there i'll only have my laptop, sorry for the wait thanks for your patience and i'll be posting in this thread alot more between now and the release. as far as kids throwing premiere parties put them on hold cuz idk when the actual date will be hahaha but maybe on the 27th cuz that's my birthday

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-11 16:30:46

so this collab is still takin place?....good to know cuz ive already started on my part a bit

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-12 10:53:26

hooray progress!

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-17 08:33:11

so red harvest dropped out and the colllab is commin together, by the end of the week i'll have sent calicard a copy to watch and make revisions to if he sees fit, i'm almost up to the author bios page so if you haven't already sent me a picture or an answer to all three questions then get on it

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-17 11:19:28

At 6/17/09 08:33 AM, wam-bo wrote: so red harvest dropped out and the colllab is commin together, by the end of the week i'll have sent calicard a copy to watch and make revisions to if he sees fit, i'm almost up to the author bios page so if you haven't already sent me a picture or an answer to all three questions then get on it

How big should the picture be?

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-18 08:47:12

=D sweet, looking forward to watching it =) holding my thumbs hoping it'l do well

Willva Films

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-24 21:22:07

How big should the picture be?

like one frame in flash, it can be off to the side er whatever, leave room for words (author info) or put in the info yourself.

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-26 15:06:40

alright everybody, sorry to keep you waiting but here's the latest news. i've put all the parts together, they're flowing smoothly, i'm in the process of author bios, then scene selection and then i'm pretty much done so i'll send it to calicard and get last minute touching up and such, in some less positive news. fjgamer. your part is only one frame, with lots of code, and movie clips inside movie clips, and i can't copy and paste it, and i can't really find any way of putting it into the collab. i'm sorry to let you know so late i've tried alot of things and it's just not working so it's probably not going to be in this collab, however. i'm keeping the file so that in the even thtat i do a sequel (if i do i promise it won't take as long) i'll try again to put it in, and you'll prolly still get a shoutout in the credits and a notification when the collab is up.

IMPORTANT-ISH:
API
I HAVE ONE WORKING IN THE COLLAB
IF YOU HAVE AN API ACCOUNT, GOOD!
NOT REALLY SURE HOW IT WORKS BUT I HAVE ONE AND I WILL GIVE YOU API CREDIT IF YOU WANT AND YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT
LEMME KNOW!
SO FAR I'M PRETTY SURE WYNAND HAS ONE AND I'LL ASK CALICARD PERSONALLY BUT EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO LEMME KNOW WHAT'S UP

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-06-26 18:27:03

here is my pic for the authors bio

BBS Signature

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-07-03 11:21:14

Hey guys, I got my computer fixed and my files are OK! l am definitely finishing my part, so if you want to wait I'll give it to y'all as soon as I'm finished... Otherwise I'll just submit it alone. Sorry for all my trouble! I am working on it NAOW!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-07-03 11:25:38

At 7/3/09 11:21 AM, Jae wrote: Hey guys, I got my computer fixed and my files are OK! l am definitely finishing my part, so if you want to wait I'll give it to y'all as soon as I'm finished... Otherwise I'll just submit it alone. Sorry for all my trouble! I am working on it NAOW!

Oh, wait... I didn't see Wam-bo's last post. Well... I'm finishing it anyways. Good luck!

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-07-04 00:51:13

it's up!! no author bios!! sorry about that. . . and no scene selection! my deadline was pushed forward and i'm leaving for philidelphia today, un-fixable problems with sound and coding for the scene select and author bios and i do apologize, thanks to those of you who stuck with it, thanks to those of you who won't get mad, and thanks to you calicard, for being the best co-collab-organizer ever. sorry i couldn't send you the rough cut i'm still proud of the collab and so should everyone else

Response to please help on my collaboration 2009-07-11 13:40:01

well now that the collab is up nobody is gonna come back to this thread anymore. . . but ya know what? i think the whole thing was a really great experience, i messed up a bunch, learned some new things about flash, even made a few enemies but whatever they suck ass. and my second part in the collab (that i forgot to put my name on) the part with dexter talking to dee dee about his robot at her tea party, that's the proudest i've ever been as an animator, and the trophy is really just the cherry ontop of an awesome experience. thank you all for being a part of this!