New Topic Respond to this Topic
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 09:53:44 Reply

Ok every one, it seems a little to early to have anither update, but there seems to be some confusion so here it is.

Rules would be simple enough,
1. dont spam... much
2. dont flame
3. post links to artists that respond alot
4. post semi-regularly

I'll keep a list of all the artists that respond reviews.

Bob-omb
Carmelhadinosaur
Perry-Clock
_Guardian_
_MessiaH_
Wustfull

Ok, heres the member list

1. turbosquad
2. mister_maggot
3. Dustminion
4. inertiacPulse
5. XwaynecoltX
6. NewgroundsSPG
7. -Frank-
8. Hiei1
9. Rensen
10. Jamie_McGuire
11. NasFlash
12. Tiger_Chick
13. MasterStalker
14. Bahamut7
15. Crimson-Nova
16. Andersson
17. majorblood
18. eskimokiddie
19. UltraGhost
20. M-A-R-C-U-S
21.Siezure Dog

Each person is rated three times. Quality, Quantity and how many responses they get. A quality review is one that is at the very least 5 lines long.

For each review you get an automatic 1 point. If it is a quality review you get another point. you get even another point if you get a response.

Levels by Quantity and Quality

1) 0+
2)25+
3) 50+
4) 100+
5) 150+
6) 200+
7) 250+
8) 300+
9) 400+
10) 500+
11) 750+
12) 1000+
13) 1250+
14) 1500+
15) 2000+
16) 2500+
17) 3000+
18) 3500+
19) 4000+
20) 5000+

Levels by Author Responses
1) o+
2) 25+
3) 50+
4) 75+
5) 100+
6) 125+
7) 150+
8) 175+
9) 200+
10) 225+
11) 250
12) 275
13) 300
14) 325
15) 350
16) 375
17) 400
18) 425
19) 450
20) 500

Ok, I hope this clears up some of the comfusion. Sorry UltraGhost, I missed you, but now I added you so it isnt an issue any more.

Soory Marcus, I have to gradually build the levels so it doesnt seem to overwelming to the smaller guys.

BBS Signature
M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 10:31:46 Reply

At 4/14/05 09:53 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Ok every one, it seems a little to early to have anither update, but there seems to be some confusion so here it is.

you havent cleared much up for me 0_o...

I'll keep a list of all the artists that respond reviews.

+XwaynecoltX, he responds to ALL.

Each person is rated three times. Quality, Quantity and how many responses they get. A quality review is one that is at the very least 5 lines long.

simple enough.

For each review you get an automatic 1 point. If it is a quality review you get another point. you get even another point if you get a response.

who the fuck judges how many quality reviews you have?
this is the third time im asking this, SO ANSWER ME ALREADY.
WHO COUNTS ALL OUR REVIEWS TO TELL US HOW MANY 'QUALITY' POINTS WE HAVE? MM?

Levels by Quantity and Quality
20) 5000+

ey atleast i fit in there, but XwaynecoltX has 10,000 reviews. hes a member, isnt he?

Levels by Author Responses
20) 500

i have 1,400.... how do you calculate THAT level?

Soory Marcus, I have to gradually build the levels so it doesnt seem to overwelming to the smaller guys.

just do it like this.

lvl 20) 5000+
---------
---------
lvl 21) 6000+
lvl 22) 7000+
lvl 23) 8000+
lvl 24) 9000+
lvl 25) 10,000+

::where the '---------' lines represent the change from middle class leage to ultra leage or whatever you want to call it :) haha.

or just do it however you please up to 25-30 levels or whatever.

seems good dude.
im just confused about the whole 'quality' idea..
sorry about all the caps, i just want my question answered...
broke 1,430! w00t! haha.

View Your Reviews (4,238)
(With Responses Only (1,431))

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 11:03:23 Reply

At 4/13/05 08:54 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: NICE.

Indeed it is.

thats always sweet to get a milestone along with a response from a good guy, hah :)

Yes it is. :)

i went through that stage... sorta.
now im kinda burnt out, and i really enjoy reviewing on Retrogade...

Ah Retrogade. That place doesn't interest me too much. I stopped depositing a while ago. I'll probably only go back there if I ever made GOOD photoshop pictures.

but im still doing my 10 a day, yesiree :) haha.

10 a day? That's not bad. I should try and make that much reviewsa day, but you know me trying to get a high chance of receiving a response.

nah, never stop at a milestone... EVER. its not that great plus you can fall behind if its like b/p or something like that...

Yeah, that's true. I saw someone who stopped depositing at 10000 EXP and I've seen people stopping at 10000 posts for a few days. So I'll try and get to 101 or more responses today. I just hope Perry-Clock uploads another of his flash today since as soon as I submit my review, the next minute, I got a new response! :D

thats sick. my ultimate goal was always to reach 33.333%, and i did it a few months ago, i was so happy :)

I thought your response rate was higher than mine. O_o

33.703.... at the beginning of yesterday it was 33.78 :(

Ouch! That's bad! Have you tried focusing at the newest flashes and see who seems to respond to every review?

At 4/14/05 02:48 AM, UltraGhost wrote: Haven't done that much, been on newgrounds for hours but have only written 10 reviews. Better try harder.

Well, being on Newgrounds for hours (not sure how long exactly) and making 10 reviews isn't too bad. I find it good to get to every 100 reviews. Maybe because I have quite a small amount of reviews (maybe not small compared to so many people on this site, LOL).

At 4/14/05 09:53 AM, MasterStalker wrote: _Guardian_
_MessiaH_
Wustfull

Put Wustfull above _Guardian_.

At 4/14/05 10:31 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: +XwaynecoltX, he responds to ALL.

I hope you don't mean the Ghost Motel series. Violet-AIM seems to have stopped responding to reviews. :S And if X does respond to all reviews, then he will be an author that I will keep an eye on.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 11:40:52 Reply

Hey Marcus, I thought you were doing 20 a day. Let me guess, it got too time consuming huh? Thanks for telling us how to pronounce Carmelhadinosaurs name... that was really starting to get frustrating for no reason. Could you do me a favor? try to round up all the people who were regulars in the Wi/Ht reviewers thread. That would help the thread alot. Especially if Joobie, RyanAn, and the others that may have joined after I left. About the judjing, I thought it would be easier to just call the 5th line in a review the quality line, that way all I, or who ever else wants to help me, will have to do is just skim down each page. if a review is under five lines, I make note of it, then subtract it frome the total amount of reviews made. That way if KWAS were ever to join, he'll only be able to progress to a certain extent, while the rest of us whole do it right can point and laugh at his low amout of good reviews. I'll start on the Quality levels later on when I have the time, for now I'll just have to assume everyone has been a good little reviewer. I also just added XwaynecoltX to the list.

Did THAT clear things up?

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 11:45:24 Reply

At 4/14/05 11:40 AM, MasterStalker wrote: That would help the thread alot. Especially if Joobie, RyanAn, and the others that may have joined after I left.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I put a little advertisement in my sig about this club. Do you think it'll be useful being on my sig or not? I just want to try and advertise this club and get more active members here. I really wish the members in this club could post more.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 11:48:40 Reply

At 4/14/05 11:45 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 4/14/05 11:40 AM, MasterStalker wrote: That would help the thread alot. Especially if Joobie, RyanAn, and the others that may have joined after I left.
Oh yeah, that reminds me. I put a little advertisement in my sig about this club. Do you think it'll be useful being on my sig or not? I just want to try and advertise this club and get more active members here. I really wish the members in this club could post more.

yeah, I noticed it. I dont know how effective it'll be though. I look at sigs from time to time, but I cant exactly speak for the entire bbs on that subject. I guess it's still free advertising no matter how you look at it though. I'm pretty pissed of though, I cant update my profile since the fucked up school computers keep blocking me.

BBS Signature
M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 20:34:50 Reply

At 4/14/05 11:03 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Ah Retrogade. That place doesn't interest me too much. I stopped depositing a while ago. I'll probably only go back there if I ever made GOOD photoshop pictures.

i hear that. i stopped depositing because i thought i'd never EVER go back, because i thought it was a bit stupid, and there was no need for me to spend even MORE time on sites like that...
but alas, i went back, started depositing, and now im in the top 50 for everything apart from batting average (i suck) and exp... im like 54 for exp.
oh, and im around 4th or 5th for reviews, so im happy :) hahah.

10 a day? That's not bad. I should try and make that much reviewsa day, but you know me trying to get a high chance of receiving a response.

yeh, i was the same... but then i realised i wanted more reviews in contrast to more responses.
trust me, the more you just start reviewing, you'll be suprised at how many responses you get....
but then sometimes you get let down because some authors are cocks! hahaha.

what you could do, is go through some of my last 10-20 reviews and review the ones with responses... because i've just done 14 in this past hour and ten minutes, and the other 10 (making 25 i guess) are from yesterday.

Yeah, that's true. I saw someone who stopped depositing at 10000 EXP and I've seen people stopping at 10000 posts for a few days. So I'll try and get to 101 or more responses today. I just hope Perry-Clock uploads another of his flash today since as soon as I submit my review, the next minute, I got a new response! :D

yahuh, i remember the guy that stopped at 10,000 exp... he was like 45th for exp... now he would be somewhere around 60.... stupid.
i've never... once stopped at a milestone.
i take my screen shot, save it, and move on.

I thought your response rate was higher than mine. O_o

nah, i never had an extremely high response rate, just a fucking enormous one for the amount of reviews i have.
</brag>

Ouch! That's bad! Have you tried focusing at the newest flashes and see who seems to respond to every review?

nah, im over that. i dont care for responses anymore because i know that i still get quite a few no matter what i review.
i just do the stuff in the recent 50 now, and because im on holidays b/p'ing all day, now i can focus on the most recent 10-20, it's really nice.

Well, being on Newgrounds for hours (not sure how long exactly) and making 10 reviews isn't too bad. I find it good to get to every 100 reviews. Maybe because I have quite a small amount of reviews (maybe not small compared to so many people on this site, LOL).

you know what really works for me? if you leave reviews untill later going, yeh yeh i'll get em done no sweat, you end up seeing them there still at the end of the night, as blank reviews...
here's what i've been doing:
get up whenever i wake up, around 9 (i go to bed between 11:30-1AM, so iget lots of sleep)... the FIRST thing i do is review. because you're fresh, with nothing else on your mind and nothing else to do, you review really well in that state...
in an hour of reviewing i made 14 reviews... and that's it, thats all i need to do for 24 hours... you gotta be happy with that.

I hope you don't mean the Ghost Motel series. Violet-AIM seems to have stopped responding to reviews. :S And if X does respond to all reviews, then he will be an author that I will keep an eye on.

XwaynecoltX submits them though, so he responds... bleh, if im wrong, he still responds to all his other reviews for his other submissions.
he's got a busy life so they wont get done automatically, but he does go on responding sprees, haha.

At 4/14/05 11:40 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Hey Marcus, I thought you were doing 20 a day. Let me guess, it got too time consuming huh?

dude :P i stopped making 20 a day around september last year, hahaha.

Thanks for telling us how to pronounce Carmelhadinosaurs name... that was really starting to get frustrating for no reason.

hehehe, no problem buddy :)

Could you do me a favor? try to round up all the people who were regulars in the Wi/Ht reviewers thread. That would help the thread alot. Especially if Joobie, RyanAn, and the others that may have joined after I left.

j00bie is being continuously banned from the BBS, and at the moment he's copping a MONTH ban from Ramagi who requested it from the admins...
if he's ever around, cherish the moment, hahah.
RyanAn also only posts very rarely, and KWAS works 5 days a week i think... and he stays out of home as far as i know..
so i would only be rounding up X, because all of the other reviewers are dormant... maybe apart from YoinK who's still around mostly i think.

About the judjing, I thought it would be easier to just call the 5th line in a review the quality line, that way all I, or who ever else wants to help me, will have to do is just skim down each page.
Did THAT clear things up?

oh dude, i know that the system was 5 lines = 1 quality review....
but i was just wondering how the fuck you would go about going through all of X's, mine, and other reviewers... it would take hours man.
and, if you're going to do it in segments, NEVER start from the most recent, always start from the first reviews, because the recent pages change all the time, its only the older pages that are never moved around if you know what im saying....
lemme explain real quick. if i make a review, and its say my 4,301st review, there will be 431 pages in my reviews, the most recent page will only have 1 review on it, the 4,301st review... all of the other pages are never updated once they have 10 reviews on them, they just stay the same... so do those first :)
-----------------------------
as i said, i've done my 10 today, so im going to do a lot more on retrogade ;) haha. however this is only my first post on NG for the day so ill be haning around teh bbs, lol.
i better stop typing, by the end of this sentence... there around 450 characters left in the post.
(now 419)

UltraGhost
UltraGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-14 21:51:48 Reply

At 4/14/05 08:34 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:

::

oh dude, i know that the system was 5 lines = 1 quality review....
but i was just wondering how the fuck you would go about going through all of X's, mine, and other reviewers... it would take hours man.
and, if you're going to do it in segments, NEVER start from the most recent, always start from the first reviews, because the recent pages change all the time, its only the older pages that are never moved around if you know what im saying....
lemme explain real quick. if i make a review, and its say my 4,301st review, there will be 431 pages in my reviews, the most recent page will only have 1 review on it, the 4,301st review... all of the other pages are never updated once they have 10 reviews on them, they just stay the same... so do those first :)

Actually M-A-R-C-U-S, the last page isn't always the same, the most recent page will always have 10, the last page might not, the only thing you know is that the last page will have your first review on it. All the pages change. And maybe the points are only being given to recent reviews.

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 03:39:43 Reply

At 4/14/05 10:31 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote:
At 4/14/05 09:53 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I'll keep a list of all the artists that respond reviews.
+XwaynecoltX, he responds to ALL.

Not to me. Anyway, I got some authors who responds:

Ryan-Smith (I am not sure if he is the one who respond, but the reviews in the movies of his got responses).

Potski_
Flash-Clock
-Asgard-
Wustfull (I'm not sure if you've mentioned him already though)
ZooL152004
BellClock
Jigaton
DazFromTaz
mr_swiz (Answer to almost all of the reviews)
Rubber_Donkey (He doesn't have a profile but "Truckers" is one of his submissions).
Duckshit
Mister_Twitch
shwagman
efproductions
wallpaperman (Got alot of stuff to review)
YoshY_txt

Well, there's the list for now. Enjoy! =)

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 05:23:18 Reply

Can I jion this club. It looks like your standards are at least 5 lines per review. I really dont care about the number of author response I get. I am at 22% right now. If it wasnt mentioned review "Humpers #" for a response. if it has s0rrie.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 11:03:43 Reply

Hi there,
Say I just saw somebody who was not yet on your list of authors who respond:
X-Naut or at least he responses to reviews of this movie (yes it's the worst movie on NG ever) Sorry if you already knew about this. Ow and I was also wanting to ask if I could join the club?? I don't have that much reviews though (89 currently)

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 2 May 2018)

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 11:24:39 Reply

At 4/14/05 08:34 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: yeh, i was the same... but then i realised i wanted more reviews in contrast to more responses.
trust me, the more you just start reviewing, you'll be suprised at how many responses you get....

Well, I try to be careful with reviewing. Maybe I should look through all the newest flashes and see how much of a good chance I could get of a response. If the author seems to just say "Thanks", then I know I'll get a very high chance of a response.

but then sometimes you get let down because some authors are cocks! hahaha.

LOL! I know. I hate it by the time you review someone's flash, they stopped responding to reviews. So annoying.

what you could do, is go through some of my last 10-20 reviews and review the ones with responses... because i've just done 14 in this past hour and ten minutes, and the other 10 (making 25 i guess) are from yesterday.

I better post in the other C&Cs and look at the General, then I'll look at your latest reviews. I'm still stuck at 100 responses and I havn't been bothered to review a single flash. :S

yahuh, i remember the guy that stopped at 10,000 exp... he was like 45th for exp... now he would be somewhere around 60.... stupid.

He even levelled down since level 20 requires over 10100 EXP now. :S

nah, i never had an extremely high response rate, just a fucking enormous one for the amount of reviews i have.
</brag>

Ah yes, over 1400 responses. Such a shit amount of responses compared to me. Okay, maybe my number of responses is very good compared to every single person that has made a review, so I shouldn't bitch about the small amount of responses that I have.

nah, im over that. i dont care for responses anymore because i know that i still get quite a few no matter what i review.
i just do the stuff in the recent 50 now, and because im on holidays b/p'ing all day, now i can focus on the most recent 10-20, it's really nice.

Recent 10 - 20? Hmm, maybe I'll look at the 25 newest flashes and no further, unless I get bored. :S

you know what really works for me? if you leave reviews untill later going, yeh yeh i'll get em done no sweat, you end up seeing them there still at the end of the night, as blank reviews...
XwaynecoltX submits them though, so he responds... bleh, if im wrong, he still responds to all his other reviews for his other submissions.
he's got a busy life so they wont get done automatically, but he does go on responding sprees, haha.

Violet-AIM did submit Ghost Motel, so X can't respond to people's reviews. :S But I'll still keep an eye on X, though.

j00bie is being continuously banned from the BBS, and at the moment he's copping a MONTH ban from Ramagi who requested it from the admins...

Oh yeah, I forgot he had a BBS ban. Well, I think he's unbanned at the beginning of May.

so i would only be rounding up X, because all of the other reviewers are dormant... maybe apart from YoinK who's still around mostly i think.

YoinK doesn't seem to post much, but I think he could be a good member here. :S

Well, hopefully, I'll review a bit later. Better get my ass into the mood of reviewing. XD

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 13:45:07 Reply

At 4/15/05 03:39 AM, Andersson wrote: Potski_

Not sure about him. Maybe he does, but I reviewed one of his flashes. Hopefully I'll get a response from him tomorrow.

Flash-Clock

Perry-Clock changed his name again? -_- He responds to flashes that he uploaded today or yesterday. After that, it could take ages for him to respond to your reviews that are to flashes that he made a while ago. :|

Wustfull (I'm not sure if you've mentioned him already though)

Yep, he was mentioned.

Rubber_Donkey (He doesn't have a profile but "Truckers" is one of his submissions).

You can search Rubber_Donkey as an author.

wallpaperman (Got alot of stuff to review)

Hmm, not sure if he will respond to flashes that havn't got a review in a while. :S

Well, there's the list for now. Enjoy! =)

I've had a look at half of the list and some seem to not respond to old flashes. I usually want to review flashes that will give me a response the next day.

At 4/15/05 05:23 AM, The_Redangleknight wrote: Can I jion this club. It looks like your standards are at least 5 lines per review. I really dont care about the number of author response I get. I am at 22% right now. If it wasnt mentioned review "Humpers #" for a response. if it has s0rrie.

Yeah, you can join. Welcome! :D We need more members and I hope you're going to be active here.

At 4/15/05 11:03 AM, Auz wrote: X-Naut or at least he responses to reviews of this movie (yes it's the worst movie on NG ever) Sorry if you already knew about this. Ow and I was also wanting to ask if I could join the club?? I don't have that much reviews though (89 currently)

Oh yes, X-Naut. I thought he stopped responding to reviews, but he got a review from someone recently. And that flash is at least better than those single frame flashes such a B. I don't think it deserves to be the lowest score ever. And you can join this club. Maybe you'll be encourage to review more thanks to this club. :) I seemed to have reviewed more ever since I joined this club. I went slow with reviewing when I got to 185 reviews, but I seem to be speeding up now.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 14:11:09 Reply

At 4/15/05 01:45 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Oh yes, X-Naut. I thought he stopped responding to reviews, but he got a review from someone recently. And that flash is at least better than those single frame flashes such a B. I don't think it deserves to be the lowest score ever. And you can join this club. Maybe you'll be encourage to review more thanks to this club. :) I seemed to have reviewed more ever since I joined this club. I went slow with reviewing when I got to 185 reviews, but I seem to be speeding up now.

I was slowing down after number 60, but I recently started speeding up. I've heard about this club when I was at 75, but I was not sure if I wanted to join. Today I decided to ask if I may join. Anyway thanks, I'll try to write a lot more reviews and I'll keep an eye out for authors that respond a lot (why are you all so interested in them btw?).

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 14:16:19 Reply

At 4/15/05 02:11 PM, Auz wrote: I was slowing down after number 60, but I recently started speeding up. I've heard about this club when I was at 75, but I was not sure if I wanted to join. Today I decided to ask if I may join. Anyway thanks, I'll try to write a lot more reviews and I'll keep an eye out for authors that respond a lot (why are you all so interested in them btw?).

Responses? Well, it's nice to get a reply from the author. I find it nice to get a response from flash artists. Even better, a response from a good author (e.g. I got a response from El-Cid, creator of Metal Gear Fiesta >:) ). Responses from good authors are the most special ones, but other than that, I want them for fun and to raise my response rate. :)

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 17:20:57 Reply

At 4/15/05 01:45 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Yeah, you can join. Welcome! :D We need more members and I hope you're going to be active here.

I dont know I try to be active if I can remember.

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-15 17:26:27 Reply

At 4/15/05 05:20 PM, The_Redangleknight wrote: I dont know I try to be active if I can remember.

Well, this thread being on the first page of the C&C will remind you to post here, right?

Well, I made six reviews today and so far, no responses. Still at 100. Oh well, I'll see if I get anything when I wake up tomorrow morning. :) Hmm, now that I'm on NG, perhaps I might make a review or two right now.

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-16 05:05:12 Reply

At 4/15/05 05:26 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Well, this thread being on the first page of the C&C will remind you to post here, right?

Right I guess. I probaly click your sig in the LUL.

Well, I made six reviews today and so far, no responses.

Well I got five with two responses and one that was flagged(lynch) None tonight though.

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-16 09:52:25 Reply

At 4/16/05 05:05 AM, The_Redangleknight wrote: Right I guess. I probaly click your sig in the LUL.

LOL, yes. We both go to the LUL and you'll easily see my advertising to this club. XD

Well I got five with two responses and one that was flagged(lynch) None tonight though.

Ah, that's not bad. I just got a response just before. And now:

View Your Reviews (274)
(With Responses Only (101))

I got a response from DazFromTaz just before, so I'm happy.

BTW, I think my next goal is to trry and get a higher response rate than ramagi has. I found out she has a response rate of 44.1%. :O So I'm on the mission to try and get more responses. Off to reviewing.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-16 15:24:26 Reply

Okay if anyone was interested, here are my current stats:
View Your Reviews (93)
(With Responses Only (19))
Is that what you call 20% responses? Ow and if anyone was looking for a response, you might get one if you review toads gone bad (it's in the 50 most recent ones). He just responded to my review, nice little fella.
The movie has a pretty low score (about 1.70), so it's pretty easy to wright a quality review.

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-16 15:41:49 Reply

At 4/16/05 03:24 PM, Auz wrote: Ow and if anyone was looking for a response, you might get one if you review toads gone bad (it's in the 50 most recent ones). He just responded to my review, nice little fella.

Ah yes, I review that flash and got a response from it. I also got a response from the other flash that I reviewed today called Sandwiches. :) I just hope I will get at least one response when I'm on NG tomorrow. :)

UltraGhost
UltraGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-16 18:13:13 Reply

Sometimes if you ask about something in the movie, the auther replies.

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 04:57:59 Reply

At 4/16/05 09:52 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 4/16/05 05:05 AM, The_Redangleknight wrote:
Ah, that's not bad. I just got a response just before. And now:

I like my last review I was aiming for more [No]'s I think it might be my longest but Ult Tut 2. May be it.

View Your Reviews (274)
(With Responses Only (101))

36.8% hmm not bad at all.

At 4/16/05 03:24 PM, Auz wrote:

Ow and if anyone was looking for a response, you might get one if you review toads gone bad (it's in the 50 most recent ones). He just responded to my review, nice little fella.

ok I will check it out and maybe give it a review.

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 07:13:40 Reply

At 4/15/05 11:24 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: He even levelled down since level 20 requires over 10100 EXP now. :S

ROFLE what a dumbass XD
i would never do that im a stat whore.

Ah yes, over 1400 responses. Such a shit amount of responses compared to me.

rofl wt :P

Recent 10 - 20? Hmm, maybe I'll look at the 25 newest flashes and no further, unless I get bored. :S

mm, i just dont see how you can only review for the reason to get responses :S
maybe its just the main motivation for you... but you dont get a ranking or anything, bleh... ive always enjoyed them.

Violet-AIM did submit Ghost Motel, so X can't respond to people's reviews. :S But I'll still keep an eye on X, though.

o well they live together i believe so X would just log in to violet's account and respond XD muahaha.

Oh yeah, I forgot he had a BBS ban. Well, I think he's unbanned at the beginning of May.

knowing the ever so hateful mods they will re-ban him asap...
and knowing j00bie he will break the rules again asap...

YoinK doesn't seem to post much, but I think he could be a good member here. :S

yah true hes got a busy life.

Well, hopefully, I'll review a bit later. Better get my ass into the mood of reviewing. XD

i've been going well :) but now my holidays are over, so ill have to try harder to get my 10 per day haha...
but i have to put around 20x more effort into school work AFTER school hours now rather than last term..
but meh, hopefully ill get there...

View Your Reviews (4,271)
(With Responses Only (1,447))
33.879%
i got it back to where it was :) i saw a guy with 5 movies today who responds to all asap, as soon as i reviewed them he responded within 15 minutes...
he was online (just submitted a new one at the time) and was obviously checking :) hahah.

LordRobbo
LordRobbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 08:25:51 Reply

Yeah this club sounds cool. If I could join that would be swell. The last two pages of my reviews are pretty lengthy and informative but my first 10 pages are utter crap.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 09:16:48 Reply

At 4/16/05 06:13 PM, UltraGhost wrote: Sometimes if you ask about something in the movie, the auther replies.

Yeah, just like the Super Flash Brothers. I've seen reviews that ask them a question and they get a response.

At 4/17/05 04:57 AM, The_Redangleknight wrote: 36.8% hmm not bad at all.

Well...

View Your Reviews (276)
(With Responses Only (106))

Now 38.4% :)

At 4/17/05 07:13 AM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: mm, i just dont see how you can only review for the reason to get responses :S
maybe its just the main motivation for you... but you dont get a ranking or anything, bleh... ive always enjoyed them.

Yeah, it's kinda the main motivation for me. I just want to have a high response rate.

o well they live together i believe so X would just log in to violet's account and respond XD muahaha.

O_o LOL!

i got it back to where it was :) i saw a guy with 5 movies today who responds to all asap, as soon as i reviewed them he responded within 15 minutes...
he was online (just submitted a new one at the time) and was obviously checking :) hahah.

:O

Who is that person?

At 4/17/05 08:25 AM, LordRobbo wrote: Yeah this club sounds cool. If I could join that would be swell. The last two pages of my reviews are pretty lengthy and informative but my first 10 pages are utter crap.

You can join. Welcome! :D We need more active members in this club.

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 15:27:23 Reply

At 4/15/05 01:45 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: I've had a look at half of the list and some seem to not respond to old flashes. I usually want to review flashes that will give me a response the next day.

Well I didn't thought this was a list for telling which submissions you got responses to. Only a list with authors who respond to their reviews. Either the submission is old or not.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 15:31:15 Reply

At 4/17/05 03:27 PM, Andersson wrote: Well I didn't thought this was a list for telling which submissions you got responses to. Only a list with authors who respond to their reviews. Either the submission is old or not.

It seems some reviews requires patience for a response to come. I got three new responses and the reviews were made on Friday. I guess I'm too used to responses that come quite quickly. It's just as soon as I don't get a response from a flash the day after I made a specific review, I instantly think that I'll never get a response. That's just me, though, but it'll be quite a surprise once quite an old review has been responded to. :)

UltraGhost
UltraGhost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 18:41:23 Reply

At 4/17/05 03:31 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: It seems some reviews requires patience for a response to come. I got three new responses and the reviews were made on Friday. I guess I'm too used to responses that come quite quickly. It's just as soon as I don't get a response from a flash the day after I made a specific review, I instantly think that I'll never get a response. That's just me, though, but it'll be quite a surprise once quite an old review has been responded to. :)

I've had reviews responded too weeks after I've written them, but I don't have many responces so it's easy to go through my list and find the review. Also, _Shimmy_ is an artist that responds to his reviews, not always but often does.

IvanTuroc
IvanTuroc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Musician
Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-04-17 22:42:24 Reply

I have been reading thru this thread since Bahamut7's sig led me here. Sounds interesting. I would like to join.
I need help with reviewing. I usually review stuff I like and stay away from better than great flash. I would like to become more helpful to artists without hurting their feelings.

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature