00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,463 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-28 22:02:30

WOW im amazed, i just realised someone from along time ago is back, well 2 people but one person wwho started this club wow, maybe he will see this club, very nice indeed...

turbosquad

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-28 23:38:59

At 12/28/05 10:02 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: WOW im amazed, i just realised someone from along time ago is back, well 2 people but one person wwho started this club wow, maybe he will see this club, very nice indeed...

turbosquad

HA! amazing! i remember making this club so long ago...and was graced with X joining. it was like having celebrity endorsment...this club was ultimately still a failure under my "regime" if you will. as was the DCPS, if anyone remembers that lil' club. wonderful seeing it back in commision though. unfortunately, i wont be around too long this time. i have to finish training before the Air Force sends me to iceland...but once i arrive there, i should be able to get some type of internet connection...so ill definately be in touch soon...but for now, ill be around for the next few days so we have some time to catch up...

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-28 23:58:37

Thats cool Turbo atleast you will be around somewhat, what ahve you been upto all these times, good things i hope??

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 00:07:58

well...i left because all and any clubs i had ever made all ended in total and complete failure (hence my surprise and excitement upon seeing this place). after they deleted the DCPS, i really had no reason to hang around. my one claim to fame wiped from exsistance, i finished up high school and joined the air force (U.S. if it matters to anyone). i graduated boot camp in early october and am currently in training to be a Security Forceman (SF is the air forces equivelent to an army MP). i have 3 more weeks until i graduate that training...im currently on leave visiting my family...i go back on the second, and then come home again at the end of january...then off to Iceland...whats life been like for you, X?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 00:51:24

Sounds like your having fun, mainly Boot camp hehe, as for me just working at the hospital, and doing this newgrounds thing, among other things, checking out the beach now and then, paying bills same ol same ol...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 01:49:06

yeah, boot camp is a real treat...workin at a hospital though, thats cool. what do you do there? the beach sounds nice right about now...but anyway, good to see...err, talk to ya.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 07:36:27

At 12/28/05 10:02 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: turbosquad

Wow, that's a nice surprise. I don't think he has ever talked to me here, but it's great to see the creator of this club back! :D

At 12/28/05 11:38 PM, turbosquad wrote: HA! amazing! i remember making this club so long ago...and was graced with X joining. it was like having celebrity endorsment...this club was ultimately still a failure under my "regime" if you will.

I don't think this club is so bad. Maybe it didn't have a good start, but in March, someone bumped this thread and that's how it got popular.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 16:01:05

At 12/29/05 07:36 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
I don't think this club is so bad. Maybe it didn't have a good start, but in March, someone bumped this thread and that's how it got popular.

I think its an alright club. Lots of ligitimate talk about reviewing which is what the club is for.
I like how this club reinforces good guidelines of reviewing as well.
I wasn't sure what got the club rejuvinated so thanks for that bit of history Bahamut7.

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 17:19:31

I wrote two whole reviews yesterday.

Does that qualify me to be awesome enough to post in this thread?

;)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 17:22:42

At 12/29/05 07:36 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I don't think this club is so bad. Maybe it didn't have a good start, but in March, someone bumped this thread and that's how it got popular.

i never said this was a bad club, its obviously taken off and become fairly popular. i was saying how this club was bad, when i was "in control" of sorts. i think i saw this place to about page 3 or so back almost 2 years ago...i think its awesome that someone thought it a good idea...

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 17:38:52

At 12/29/05 05:22 PM, turbosquad wrote: i never said this was a bad club, its obviously taken off and become fairly popular. i was saying how this club was bad, when i was "in control" of sorts. i think i saw this place to about page 3 or so back almost 2 years ago...i think its awesome that someone thought it a good idea...

....Snap.
I started posting here on like page 10 or something like that after being directed here from another thread - I just thought it had started up like a month or two before that...

Lol, I had no idea this was started in '03...
It was obviously never popular due to the 'Top Reviewers List' thread (or whatever it was fucking called), and then since it was locked, this baby fired up again.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 18:17:58

At 12/29/05 05:38 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Lol, I had no idea this was started in '03...
It was obviously never popular due to the 'Top Reviewers List' thread (or whatever it was fucking called), and then since it was locked, this baby fired up again.

yup. this place started as another one of my failed attempts to create a club...and now look at it. good stuff. isnt history fun!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 18:25:29

At 12/29/05 06:17 PM, turbosquad wrote: yup. this place started as another one of my failed attempts to create a club...and now look at it. good stuff. isnt history fun!

Ahhhhahahaa.
Well atleast you can say that you created this place and ran it for a while :P lol.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 18:43:43

At 12/29/05 06:25 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Ahhhhahahaa.
Well atleast you can say that you created this place and ran it for a while :P lol.

if by "a while" you mean "an incredibly short amount of time", then yes. geez...the more i talk about this, the more pathetic i feel...oh well, it does still say "turbosquad" under the creator...so in some small way, somehow...i totally rule...

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 22:03:53

Turbo it was fine back then its just there wasent as much active reviewers as there are now, but the thing is its cool, and no issues on your side just the community...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 23:25:53

At 12/29/05 10:03 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Turbo it was fine back then its just there wasent as much active reviewers as there are now, but the thing is its cool, and no issues on your side just the community...

you always knew how to boost my morale...well, while i still must disagree with you on why this club floundered so long ago, i can say that i appreciate the kind words. i honestly think this club failed because it had no direction. i had no idea what i was doing...i guess interest wasnt as extensive back then...but i think the lack of organization is what did us in. its good to see that thats all been remedied now.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-29 23:48:52

:S
It's a thread, stop being so emo.
lol.

WRIT ANOTHER TWO REVIEWS LAWL.
I'm so cool.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-30 00:46:11

Small update for me

View Your Reviews (13,449)
(With Responses Only (1,833))

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-30 06:11:34

At 12/29/05 04:01 PM, IvanTuroc wrote: I wasn't sure what got the club rejuvinated so thanks for that bit of history Bahamut7.

No problem. I did notice how you got to this club. :)

At 12/29/05 05:19 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: I wrote two whole reviews yesterday.

Yay!

Well, you at least made a fucking review, so yes!

At 12/29/05 11:48 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: WRIT ANOTHER TWO REVIEWS LAWL.

Damn, I need to review very soon. I want 700 reviews and 333 responses. I'm close to both of those number stats.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-30 13:53:30

At 12/30/05 06:11 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 12/29/05 04:01 PM, IvanTuroc wrote: I wasn't sure what got the club rejuvinated so thanks for that bit of history Bahamut7.
No problem. I did notice how you got to this club. :)

Yeah, as I recall, I followed a link in your sig. XWayne is right tho. Traffic picked up here after Jon locked his thread. And I hope traffic continues to pick up..

At 12/29/05 05:19 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: I wrote two whole reviews yesterday.
Yay!

I figger a person with 4,405 reviews can post in any gadam reivewer thread he pleases :p :)
I am glad to see you back M-A-R-C-U-S. And you to turbosquad. Welcome back.

I personally have been combing the list of responding authors Bahamut7 put up on page 40. The thing that impresses me about that list is; those authors seem to really want pointers and appreciate good reviews with lots of details.

old people say lol; and we still use these }{

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-30 21:45:25

Wrote eight today to get me to....

View Your Reviews (500)
(With Responses Only (114))

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-31 05:33:01

Mil congrats on the 500 thats a nice round number, i did about 11 to start off the day, this week im avging about 14-18 per day which is notbad, well me thinks...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-31 07:40:25

At 12/30/05 01:53 PM, IvanTuroc wrote: Yeah, as I recall, I followed a link in your sig. XWayne is right tho. Traffic picked up here after Jon locked his thread. And I hope traffic continues to pick up..

True. Maybe there should be a little note about the Reviewers Club in that thread.

At 12/30/05 09:45 PM, milinko959 wrote: View Your Reviews (500)

Congrats on 500 reviews. Try and make another 100 reviews soon and you should get yourself into the top 100 reviewers.

Well, I think I'm done for reviewing this year. Maybe tomorrow, my New Years Resolution is to not be lazy, so I'll try and get some reviewing done tomorrow. Oh, and I think I'll post the update today. :)

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-31 07:44:13

At 12/31/05 05:33 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Mil congrats on the 500 thats a nice round number, i did about 11 to start off the day, this week im avging about 14-18 per day which is notbad, well me thinks...

~X~

Sounds damn good to me...but I guess thats why you are number one.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-31 10:21:44

REVIEWERS CLUB MEMBERLIST/RESPONDING AUTHORS LIST UPDATE

Okay, due to tomorrow being New Years Day and tonight, I will be at a New Years party, I will make an update now, so I havn't got this to do tomorrow.

Rules
1. No accessive spamming, I dont mind a little, as long as it isnt out of control.
2. No flaming, There is no reason what so ever for someone to flame in here.
3. dont get BBS bans to often.
4. You can not join, or will be thrown out, if you are under a review ban.
5. Post updates, if any, regaurding your Review/response count, they dont have to be frequent, just every so often.
6. You can post a review of basicly anything you see fit in here. Movie, CD, Game, TV series', anything. NOTE: this doesn't apply to people who have review bans.
7. This one isn't necissarilly a rule, but it would be nice if people could say if they won't be around for a while so I dont assume they just left like most people seem to have done.

NOTE: I'm still not sure about the rules yet. Whenever MasterStalker comes to post here again, I'll see about the rules then. I wasn't able to email him, so I'll just have to wait for him to post in this thread again

Members (ordered by who joined first):
01. turbosquad
02. Lieven
03. Dustminion
04. DopplarEffekt
05. XwaynecoltX
06. NewgroundsSPG
07. -Frank-
08. Hiei1
09. Rensen18
10. Jamie_McGuire
11. NasFlash
12. Tiger_Chick
13. MasterStalker
14. Bahamut7
15. Crimson-Nova
16. Andersson
17. Majorblood
18. eskimokiddie
19. UltraGhost
20. Seizure_Dog
21. M-A-R-C-U-S
22. IscRulz
23. Auz
24. LordRobbo
25. IvanTuroc
26. KirbyFan325
27. Rodents
28. RyanAn
29. Celestial_Avenger
30. Frax
31. ReviwMan1000
32. -Kenneth-
33. JJ_Killed_You
34. _Ghost_
35. Noir_
36. YoinK_VineS
37. Dark_Jedi_Master
38. -superman-
39. 50U1_4554551N
40. Frostbreath
41. Nomader
42. Aquateenfan
43. -Canas-
44. wizardman
45. Afro_Stud
46. Chris_Aldin
47. Bezman
48. Matthias
49. _DarK_
50. milinko959

Welcome to _Dark_ and milinko959 for joining this club! BTW, Matthias, wizardman and some other users were missed out on the previous update, so they won't count as new members to this club.

Missing users: KwaFive, Banjo-Kazooie and Bongo_Banana. These users most likely changed their alias and got their posts deleted or MasterStalker may have made a mistake with adding those members in the list.

On the next update, I might think about highlighting active members in bold to show who has been here recently.

I will posting the responding authors list on my next post due to post character limit.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-31 10:24:35

Responding Artists (ordered alphabetically):
01. -Asgard-*
02. AcidDimensions
03. Andersson
04. Arche_Klaine
05. Bahamut7
06. BellClock*
07. Bezman
08. BreadFruitClock
09. carmelhadinosaur
10. DazFromTaz
11. efproductions*
12. F00D
13. GoldenClock
14. Harsky
15. Jigaton*
16. LogoPresents
17. Mister_Twitch*
18. mr_swiz*
19. PiePie
20. Potski_*
21. Rubber_Donkey*
22. rudiger2*
23. RupeeClock
24. Seizure_Dog*
25. shwagman*
26. Starberry
27. stoners_lunchbox
28. Wustfull*
29. YoshY_txt
30. ZooL152004*

Again, if anyone sees a flash author that responds to all reviews they get (ones that respond very quickly are more wanted), please let me know.

* - These authors havn't responded to their reviews recently and might never respond to your reviews. If they are still inactive with responding to their reviews, they may be taken off on the next Reviewers Memberlist/Responses list update!

BTW, just to let you know, the last time I checked, LogoPresents didn't respond to his latest reviews. However, I contacted him and asked if he still responds. He said he will respond to his newest responds when he gets around doing so.

New additions: PiePie, Starberry
Removed authors: wallpaperman, _Guardian_ and _MessiaH_
Alias changes: Teeko is now known as Harsky. X-Naut is now known as Arche_Klaine.

I will now use an alt account that will add those Response flash authors to my favourites (excluding ones that are on my main account's favourite authors) so if they make a new flash and I receive an email about it, I will highlight the flash author in bold on the next update so you know that the author has submitted a new flash since the latest update.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2005-12-31 13:14:45

Thanks for adding me on the list. if you want to add me to the responding author list go ahead because I've responded to all of my reviews so far.

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-01-01 08:46:16

At 12/31/05 01:14 PM, milinko959 wrote: Thanks for adding me on the list. if you want to add me to the responding author list go ahead because I've responded to all of my reviews so far.

Ah, that's great. You'll be mentioned on the responding authors list on the next update. When I get around to reviewing, which might not be today, I'll review your flashes. :) *puts flashes on to review list*

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-01-01 14:15:59

Ah, what the heck, I got myself to review flashes today and...

View Your Reviews (700)
(With Responses Only (331))

I finally got out of the 6xx's and now onto the 7xx's. Now that I got 700 reviews, I should get 333 responses very soon and if I continue to review a lot, I will hopefully get to 777 reviews quite soon.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2006-01-01 14:46:34

wow, thats a damn good reply percentage. almost half...mine is like one fifth

BBS Signature