00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Reviewers Club

111,483 Views | 2,124 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-04 15:02:46

sorry for my absence! i guess i shouldnt criticize other members for not posting in a while! okay, YES, you both can join. dont worry about having a number or anything they dont mean anything. unless you really want one i wont bother with it. anyway, im sure you guys know what to do. Dust_Minion, youre here more than i am, so im making you like my assistant or whatever. if you see that someone wants to join and your best judgement tells you theyre not an idiot, you can go ahead and swear them in...or just let them join. well, thanks for the interest in my club!

...i've been here a while...

This is my awesome new sig...Do you like it?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-06 21:19:57

well, just checking on the ole club...nothing...anyway...uh...i havent been on in a while so i havent seen any new movies. but ill tell you, anything involving groupx i like! BangBangBang, Mario Twins, anything! its very humerous and there is usually a decent flash to complement the music. have any of you guys seen any groupx?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-07 06:18:55

Yo guys whats up we need to start somthing here, like make somthing that the clube can really rocket from...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-07 10:57:58

Hey, I'd love to join. I currently have 102 reviews. May i be part of this crew?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-07 16:40:17

Sure! you can join! and what did you guys have in mind to "rocket the club" or whatever? im not that desperate to get tons of members, i think the club is growing at a good rate. but, im open to any suggestions anyone has for the club.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-08 17:17:02

upon entering the forums today, i saw that there was a club called the Movie Viewers Association. concerned that i had duplicated a club that was already here, i checked it out and found that i was in the clear. they review and discuss actual motion pictures and such, while my club deals solely with the material found on newgrounds. while very similar, they are different. so i just wanted to make sure no one gets confused like i did. hopefully they wont mind having a similar but different club on the forums. well, thats it for now. oh, and if you guys had any ideas for the club, like i said, just post them. im open to any and all suggestions!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-09 16:57:40

i watched PBJ 2! it was really catchy! nice suggestion, ive had it stuck in my head all day! some suggestions for viewing (excuse the absence of links, im lazy...you guys can search for them if you want) Shfifty Five, a bad flash but the song is groupx so it rules! Samuri-Explosivo, a really cool and origional flash with a kick ass Tenacious D song to complement it. thats all for now...are you guys still here? im the only person to post in like 2 days! i feel like a loser!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-10 01:39:54

Sorry for my little absense here. Too much going on with school and some stupid crap like that. So, yeah. Anyway, I spotted several movies by some guy named Jonathan S. He's submitted several bandwidth-wasting movies. ALL BLANK. Well, the movies with the multiple periods are just white screens. Well, they were actual movies before, but the author just made them blank due to the bad reviews he got (I think). I'd post links to them, by I am in no mood to do so, and I am tired as hell. *sigh*

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-10 12:49:05

yes there is alot of stinky poo-poo on newgrounds. i dont know if people think its funny or what, but fortunately theres plenty of good submissions to balance it out...so, any of you guys watch my suggested material?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-10 14:13:59

here some more stuff to watch:

Tomorrow's Nobodies 5: an okay movie. the dialogue needs work and it was far too lengthy for my liking.
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=142766

The Story of Cat Poop: this was terrible! the art was somewhat ok, but besides that nothing else was. the sound effects were annoying as all hell and you had to read stupid captions whenever a character had something stupid to say, WHICH was ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=65632

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-14 15:14:49

well, id like to think that my club hasnt died, but it appears that way...mabey im being too critical but ive only had 1 reply from someone other than me in the past week! if you guys are out there, REPLY! or if you wanna join, you could do that too!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-15 15:12:18

BUMP! WEEEE! ...sorry bout that...

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-15 17:13:12

Hey whats up how is it going...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-15 17:16:59

SWEET! aww snap! okay im done...just excited that everyone hasent forgotten the club! im doin pretty good. how bout you?

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-16 02:59:50

no problem im just trying to think of somthing that will get things going thinking thinking.............................

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-16 14:19:31

we definately need something. even the people that used to come to the club on a regular basis left. i like this club and i dont want to see it die, so anything you think of, just post it and we will see what happens.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-16 16:35:04

Sorry people, but I think it's better that I quit this club, I just joined to get the club started and now I've seen it has gotten a good start, I think it's better that I'm out off here.
I will see you guys around in the future and who knows? maybe I'll return some day.
GET INSIDE~~!!!8!!!11

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-16 16:48:08

you joined, but you never posted. im glad i got youre sympathy points though. also, i would hardly call having only 2 members that have posted more than once "a good start". but whatever, see ya later...

anyone who wants a club to be at least a little involved in is welcome to join. the # of reviews you have doesnt matter. i started the club, and i only have 43 reviews. COME ON!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-16 17:13:05

At 1/16/04 04:48 PM, turbosquad wrote: you joined, but you never posted. im glad i got youre sympathy points though. also, i would hardly call having only 2 members that have posted more than once "a good start". but whatever, see ya later...

anyone who wants a club to be at least a little involved in is welcome to join. the # of reviews you have doesnt matter. i started the club, and i only have 43 reviews. COME ON!

I'm sorry I didn't post, It was never my point to make you mad, I just didn't had enough time for this club.
I'm sorry man.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-16 17:22:40

its all good. i probably came across kinda harsh. im sorry for that. apology accepted...good luck with youre other endevors. i hope to see you back here in the future!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-18 10:53:39

okay, i think i need to do some recruiting! anyone who wants to join, please respond! HELP SAVE A DYING CLUB! PLEASE! if you like to watch movies on newgrounds...and review them (at least every once in a while), then this is the club for you!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-18 12:30:46

Sorry, I forgot about this club. But I'm back.

The golf game on the front page is really fun. it has good physics and sharp graphics. You should check it out.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-18 12:35:40

either my internet is shit or NG is fucking up, but nothing will load here! its pissin me off! but as soon as whatever is screwing up stops, ill check out Mani Golf. nice to have you back MickFoliac.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-18 12:47:53

Personally, I think that WACKED! is the most underrated series on NG. It needs it's own page. There are about 20 episodes. You should definatly check it out.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=34843

That's episode 1.

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-18 13:32:19

im in if you still accept members

my favorite movie was the music video yuyu hakusho-offspring by deadclaw-0

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-19 11:26:58

yeah, you can join, i always need members. just post here when you see a good (or bad) movie that you feel needs to be discussed. thanks for joining!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-19 11:32:22

Hey now i just thaught of somthing, i wish to do a list a list of the most worst movies on newgrounds it will take some time to finish so if you find a bad just plain ugly in anything of its content like really bad bad graphics even topic just post here.. i may just make the list the top 25 worst movies on newgrounds, so whenever newgrounds gets back online with movies just tell me your worst movie...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-19 11:34:36

can do! if you dont see me in DCPS, its cause i reached my posts per 1/2 hour limit...but as soon as i can post again i will!

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-19 11:41:29

At 1/19/04 11:34 AM, turbosquad wrote: can do! if you dont see me in DCPS, its cause i reached my posts per 1/2 hour limit...but as soon as i can post again i will!

Ok no problem i left a ton of ideas for you to look over as soon as you get time...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Reviewers Club 2004-01-21 20:58:15

what ever happened to dust minion? he was my diligent assistent in the club! and now hes gone! WHY? WHY! okay im done...XwaynecoltX, i think we should get the DCPS over here when we get the chance! what do you think?